Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Cthulhu

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Feb. 22, 2013. Last post by Justalittlegirl 1 month, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I can't see Cthulu winning. Anything he can do TTGL can do but better and more then there's the fact that they have massive firepower on their side. Not to mention Cthulu needs the stars to be aligned for him to be powerful and TTGL would casually destroy them as a side effect from their battle.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,622 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking: Before or after they have their willpower and sanity devoured for giggles?

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,484 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Giga Drill Break

@CerusSerenade:

Before since they're massively faster and bigger than him.

They can destroy him and the galaxy he's in just by moving.

Post by EVA_01 (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Soul/Mind Fuckery Won't work against the ttgl crew. When Each of them was trapped in an alternate reality+Brainwashed by the anti-spiral they broke free with sheer willpower. Also ttgl can manipulate causality and fodderize galaxies. I don't know much about Cthulu, but from what I read here it looks like ttgl will be taking this.

Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Cthulu was injured by a steamboat from the early 20th century. I'm pretty sure the guy who looks like the bastard child of Pumkinhead and Voltron wins.

Post by Evertonian4Life (124 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I thought Cthulhu was some stupid legend like the Loch Ness monster.Does he appear in a verse or something?

@Evertonian4Life:

How could you not know who Cthulhu is? He's a fictional character from a book written by H.P Lovecraft who's been referenced a lot in cartoons and anime.

Post by reiyo (113 posts) See mini bio Level 13

STTGL here. Cthulhu wont even know he died. There's just too much difference in stats. Anti Spiral tried to teleport on the Pilots, mindfuck them and reduce them into space dust but to no avail because of their sheer willpower.

@reiyo:

They're using TTGL not STTGL but any version would hilariously and literally stomp Cthulu.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,622 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@generator2000: I already addressed this earlier, read the rest of the topic before making a repeat post.

Anti-spiral used mild illusions to trick them, C'thulhu is much more... mean about it. That and he does it while sealed in a temple at the bottom of the ocean, far away from the actual people he mindfucks/brainwashes en-masse.

C'thulhu just brainwashes most the crew on TTGL and watches it self-destruct.

Post by generator2000 (111 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade: I have a question, you make a good point with his illusions, but what if they attack before C'thulu? Could C'thulhu even conceivably survive a galaxy destroying attack?

C'thulhu is often played up, but what does he actually do other than brain wash people? Does he have any feats that would lead anyone to believe that he could physically tank a blast Lagann?

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

But would mindscrew work on something that is constantly warping causality, time and that has broken out of the Anti-Spiral's mind hack?

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Although lacks feats the big C can't die.. It will wait in the abyss along with the other great old gods.. waiting for the next universe..

Post by Justalittlegirl (916 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In the only story ever written involving Cthulhu by Lovecraft himself Cthulhu was not only tagged by a steamboat, but his head exploded from it. Yes, he recovered just about instantly, but he also went back to sleep. I'm pretty sure that's not even a large building level. Squidy's just going to turn into a pile of atoms and never be seen again.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

CluClu 4 the win.

@Justalittlegirl:

Not to mention he needs stars to be a aligned for him to be at his strongest and TTGL would destroy them by moving

Post by Justalittlegirl (916 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Saladking:

I'm more worried about him getting destroyed on a subatomic level when it moves.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel