Tenchi vs. Ichigo

Topic started by Frieza on Sept. 1, 2010. Last post by judge 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Tenchi
  • Ichigo
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Tenchi wins this because of his LHW
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichigo
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Tenchi stomps this fight with one Light Hawk Wing.
Well, what is the max destructive output/durability of a LHW?

I know Z (who beat tenchi) could destroy a moon and possibly planet. 

People say a LHW has universe level durability, but there is 0 proof of this. (If there is please post for me)
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
The destructive capability of a LHW is infinite, Z himself easily destroys planets without them as he destroyed half of earth as a simple warning, by definition in the show the Light Hawk Wings repels and destroys anything it touches period, to prove this to you would mean give you a link to many volumes of the manga because you seem to think they explain this in one sentence.
@Kurohige: Bro, a single LHW is not infinite. Links to volumes mean nothing because the manga is non canon and the only canon is the OAV. Never have I ever seen: 

a) LHW being infinite 
b) Them saying a LHW is infinite.  

The idea that a LHW negates everything to 0 is actually a false misconception started on some forum. 
If you wanna debate this show me explicit proof, if not I don't wanna hear the same speculation about it.

And read bleach 418 Ichigo is insane in it. 

He cut through that space time crushing kido. 
Show a Tenchi feat better than it, then we can debate who is stronger.
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@hitsusatsu11:
That scan means nothing really, the LHW negating everything to Zero was stated by Washu I believe. Yes this includes Aizen's box. At any rate al Tenchi would have to do is create 11 wings and it would have the same affect.

@Siadaus_Shade: NIce. Now simply prove that a LHW negates all to 0. Don't give me any bull about no one vid can prove it yada yada. I make a claim, I show a scan that you can see where the claim came from. Otherwise nothing you say really has value without the proof. 
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11: 

• LHWs

Ryoko is unimpressive on the cosmic scale without the Light Hawk Wings, which Washuu didn't create the entire point of Ryoko was to produce a tool that could use the LHWs.

He has 5 Light Hawk Wings (with 2 you can merge universes together, 10 is the maximum amount that a universe can contain), they will convert any magnitude or type of attack or defense from any time, space, or dimensional factor to harmless energy, reducing it to 0, and if it hits an enemy it will completely erase their essence from existence. You need super high cosmic reality warping power to overcome them.

He can teleport himself or others (without touching them) anywhere in the universe, or to other universes, travel through time, go to other dimensions and observe other universes from them, rearrange matter and energy Silver Surfer style, telekinetically carve huge lines on planets, fire planet destroying attacks, remove matter and energy from time and space and restore it, restore planets and other things he's destroyed, fire space shockwaves that can devastate entire fleets of incredibly powerful spacecraft in seconds, destroy Tokimi's devices which she sent to test him (and were completely impervious to conventional weaponry), move hundreds of times lightspeed, form his LHWs into different shapes, like extend them to attack, transform his body into light and back to penetrate the barrier of powerful cosmic entities, and I'm probably forgetting some stuff.      

•  

• Tenchi with LightHawk

Airi notes in GXP (the same continuity) that Tenchi has several powers they haven't discovered yet some examples include his instant teleportation off of the planet when Z destroys the Earth, his speedy teleportation to Saturn when Z is about to slice him with his Light Hawk Wings, and his ability to keep up with his friend Seina in a race despite Seina having drastic body enhancements and going downhill on a bicycle.

He [ Hedgehog] gains 100% defense and magical defense with the wings up. Tenchi activates the Light Hawk Wings and passes through them for his Hyper Armor.

His attack damage for 3 rounds ignores defenses if he turns one of the wings into a sword.

The extent of Tsunami's power isn't really known, but if Tenchi can thwart black holes with 3 Light Hawk Wings, imagine what Tsunami can do with ten! In Pretty Sammy (and Magical Project S), Tsunami is a candidate to become the queen of the magical kingdom of Juraidom. Just having Light Hawk Wings would *not* grant Thanos all the power of Tenchi or the Choushin.

Then again, Tenchi with the full power of the Light Hawk Wings could probably do the same, at least judging by what Rei-Kai says, and I generally trust her on anime stuff.

Well, under normal bloodlusted CBR scenario, Tenchi WTF Light Speed Blitz's them all with his Light Hawk Wings, with the only arguable surviver of such being Haruhi, and even then I'm not so sure of that. A truly omnipotent being can create 100 Adams of Light if he wants.

However, if Tenchi has the Light Hawk Wings up already, it's gonna be a stalemate. No, that's how Ryuoh had to attack, but Tenchi himself has three wings, and can use each selectively, defending with one while attacking with a second.

Hulk, Omnipotents, Tenchi with LightHawk wings etc. Actually, no one is capable of using the Wings like Tenchi, not even Z. He possessed Material Conversion and I'm sure you know what that is. Namely, Tenchi teleports in front of the Chobimaru, summons 6 Light Hawk Wings, and then is sent to the hyperdimension.

Planet destroying and above forces were easily handled with 3 Light Hawk Wings, he wouldn't need 6. Up until that point he didn't even know he could summon 6. Furthermore, your proposed alternative to the simple explanation that the extra power shifted him to the hyperdimension makes no sense because THE CHOBIMARU'S BLAST NEVER EVEN HIT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!    

• Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
    @Siadaus_Shade said:
    " @hitsusatsu11: 

• He has 5 Light Hawk Wings (with 2 you can merge universes together, 10 is the maximum amount that a universe can contain), they will convert any magnitude or type of attack or defense from any time, space, or dimensional factor to harmless energy, reducing it to 0, and if it hits an enemy it will completely erase their essence from existence. You need super high cosmic reality warping power to overcome them.

• "
    I want to see the source of this, as in I want to see where this is said in canon.
    Post by Dream (7,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Thanks to being the avatar of the higher being in the universe of the Tenchi Muyo continuity whose power almost wiped out a multiverse when it surged out of control, I see Tenchi making a slaughter out of Ichigo.

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
    assuming this is    Tenchi from   Tenchi Muyo  he wins easily 
    Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
    @ssjsuperman said:
    "assuming this is    Tenchi from   Tenchi Muyo  he wins easily  "
    Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel