Tenchi Masaki vs The Doctor (Doctor Who)

Topic started by LHWKnight on Jan. 26, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Speed equalized, Prep time, both can travel through time and space if need be.

Tenchi has all six wings. Any incarnation of the Doctor. Doctor has all of his equipment. the doctors sonic screw driver can become a beam saber if need be.

Battle takes place in the 3rd dimension aka the universe.

battle theme is Reluctant heroes

Post by GeneralVan (1,769 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tenchi wins.

@GeneralVan: yeah i figured as much, no amount of prep can save the doctor

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nobody in fiction I know of can beat Tenchi at his max, including the Doctor. Only a handful who could stalemate him.

@taichokage: Even with 6LHW's they are reaaaaallly hard to bypass. I knew Kami Tenchi wasn't being used but the win still goes to the GOAT of Harem Protagonists.

Post by ownagepants (380 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cant doctor who destroy universes with prep or something like that?

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yes, but Tenchi is multiversal. This one isn't him at his peak but the light hawk wings negate all forms of offence and diminish all defence to nothing on a universal scale. At higher levels it's multiversal.
Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Nobody in fiction I know of can beat Tenchi at his max, including the Doctor. Only a handful who could stalemate him.

There are lots of omnis and nigh omnis out there.. feat-wise, Tenchi is lacking.. If i remember correctly Kami tenchi "FORGOT" something even in his KT form.. doesn't that make him nigh omni? :3

@Haiken said:

@taichokage said:

There are lots of omnis and nigh omnis out there.. feat-wise, Tenchi is lacking.. If i remember correctly Kami tenchi "FORGOT" something even in his KT form.. doesn't that make him nigh omni? :3

no he did not foreget anyting, so what are you talking about?. feat-wise he is not lacking as his greatest feat is stopping a demon that could kill a chousen Tokimi, the counter-actor aka Misaki kamiki Jurai.

He also is the person that knew about the little girl Kagato-chan and Tenchi Masaki survived being killed by Z's Light Hawk Wings. as a god who reincarnated himself in human form, he could choose which memories his human self can remember.

and the fact that is ascension to godhood spells the end of all dimensions and the universe is the greatest feat of all.

and as you can see in this episode he remembers everything that had happened as he states, "here we go again"

@LHWKnight: I think you also forgot something xD.. this scene

How strong is the counter-actor? The chousins cannot move that time because they are trying to suppress KT's power while suppressing their own so that the 3rd dimension would not be destroyed.. If the counter-actor is really stronger than them, she could've killed them or done what she did to them when the chousins are not occupied..

@Haiken said:

@LHWKnight: I think you also forgot something xD.. this scene

lmao, okay you can't use that, that was just a saying. that is his personality after all.

"Oh, right. I forgot" that girl you rescued is fine." was what he said.

you can tell that he just said that to because Tenchi was about to ask him something that either he didn't need to know right then and there or he was answering the question that tenchi was going to ask.

they are one and the same after all.

in fact I would say that their situation is similar to Tsunami and Sasami's situation, minus the whole they were once two different beings that fused.

@LHWKnight: Nah, he did forget that, but seing tenchi's face made him remember what he should say.. xD

Anyway, stopping the counter-actor is not a great feat.. you can see why on my post above (below the image) actually, i still see KT, the counter-actor and Chousins are equal beings in terms of omnipotence..

@Haiken: then you would be wrong as Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami all state that Tenchi is a being above even their comprehension, even though they are both all powerful and all knowing in the six episode.

And no they made it pretty obvious that he said that for either of those purposes that I have just stated in my post above and I have the evidence that backs up my statement. ^ ^

@LHWKnight said:

@Haiken said:

@taichokage said:

no he did not foreget anyting, so what are you talking about?. feat-wise he is not lacking as his greatest feat is stopping a demon that could kill a chousen Tokimi, the counter-actor aka Misaki kamiki Jurai.

He also is the person that knew about the little girl Kagato-chan and Tenchi Masaki survived being killed by Z's Light Hawk Wings. as a god who reincarnated himself in human form, he could choose which memories his human self can remember.

and the fact that is ascension to godhood spells the end of all dimensions and the universe is the greatest feat of all.

and as you can see in this episode he remembers everything that had happened as he states, "here we go again"

@Haiken: That scene could also be Kami Tenchi just having a personality. Just because you're omnipotent doesn't mean you have to be this high and mighty ruler. He has a personality of his own. And when he said forgot he meant he just forgot to tell Tenchi something.

@GeneralVan: i actually said that to someone before.. xD See, this is exactly the flaw of the word "Omnipotence" if someone could create all, it means he/she could create something even higher than him.. or that he/she could count infinity, but if you could count infinity, it means you cannot create infinity.. :D

@LHWKnight said:

@Haiken: then you would be wrong as Tokimi, Washu, and Tsunami all state that Tenchi is a being above even their comprehension, even though they are both all powerful and all knowing in the six episode.

Not really, they only said that KT is a possibility.. I don't remember them saying anything that KT is higher than them and tenchi is a being above their comprehension.. Proof is that when Ryoko told them that what if there is a being higher than them that they are also just experiments, they did say that it's impossible and there is no logic and proof to make such conclusion (this is even after they saw Kami tenchi)..

@Haiken: Ryoko just restated what they knew, and they said they just couldn't except that, without proof and it has been stated that beings of a lesser dimension couldn't comprehend those of a higher dimension, this is stated right after Ryoko brings up zero. it is the only Law created.

They can't except that because such a conclusion would make their search both pointless and stupid. it was Washu that said put it simply, "what matter is the search and not the solution."

them saying that Tenchi Masaki is a possibility is because, while they can comprehend his human self, they can't comprehend the being that stopped Misaki with what I like to call the heaven's kiss.

they have no idea why this higher being exist and what he is doing, even though it is pretty obvious why he took human form, Tsunami knew for a fact that Jurai would produce the reincarnation of the being in human form, it was the reason why She gave the first generation emperor Jurai.

this is stated in the wiki and in the novels.

@LHWKnight: I think they said that Tenchi masaki is a possibility because they saw him as somone at the level of hyper-dimension in his awakening alone.. Washu did say that Tenchi still cannot go to higher dimension since his mind won't be able to take it, which means she could comprehend what tenchi is going to become after the awakening..

Remember that they could comprehend what the counter-actor is.. Then the counter-actor could comprehend what Kami tenchi is..

@Haiken: Washu made that statement because, she noticed the signs of him having a Mental breakdown while he was ascending, and they would know instantly what ascension is as they themselves are ascended beings, that are within the ultimate dimension.

Tokimi, Washu and Tsunami can comprehend what the counter-actor is because of what her role in existence is suppose to be, however that being said, They couldn't even stop Tenchi's ascension as it was pretty much said and shown that their efforts would have been in vein had Tenchi not stop himself.

and no they can't comprehend as they themselves stated as much.

We can't comprehend that being even though we know he exists.

As for Misaki comprehending Tenchi, that was because KT did something, I don't know what, but whatever it was it made her ascend as she lost her darkness and was bathed in heaven's light, before they both disappeared and the conversation the chouse had with Tenchi's group practically is saying that they still have no Idea what the hell Tenchi's other self is.

The look on Misaki's face when she sees Tenchi for the first time is proof that he did something.

Post by notreally (80 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Doctor wins due to easily having feats to travel more then 3 dimensions and above.

Don't Remember having this version of tenchi having any feats which would make the doctor loose.

As far as Tenchi's last Peak version was also said to be nigh-omnipotent.

And never stated to be a real omnipotent till the end of it all series,

Even by the author.

So Kami Tenchi looses.

@LHWKnight

Kudos LHW Knight i know why u are making this The doctor with prep threads.

Oh Please keep making more.

Sooner or Later all other fans may get pissed and be against The Doctor,

Kudos. : D

@notreally: even with those feats he wouldn't be able to do anything against Tenchi who has also traveled through time and space as was shown in the vids in my other post.

The doctor is human and Tenchi is a juraian warrior stronger than even GXP officers.

Tenchi durability feat is surviving being cut in half by a light hawk wing, and negating a blast and also the destruction of the space time continuum, as was stated by Tokimi in the second vid of my previous post.

also tenchi's ascension would have destroyed every dimension leading all the way to the Ultimate dimension and the 3rd dimension holds the universe that the tenchi verse is in.

the doctor has nothing in his arsenal that can stand up to a single wing, let alone six.

Tenchi once negated a black hole with just one wing.

and I am making these threads because I am promoting my new favorite show that I have just got into.

the doctor is a time lord that reincarnates like a Phoenix, however he isn't on tenchi's level even with prep.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel