Tenchi Masaki 6 LHW vs NEO Digimon

Topic started by peruano99A on July 24, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

How does this go?

NO OMNIPOTENTS ALLOWED.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

NEO stomps Light Hawk Wings, but I'm not certiant, but Kami will probably stomp NEO.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tenchi wins pretty easily.

which version, speedforce?

Side note: The OBD is back up! :)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheBlackDragonz: Tenchi is a beast with the LHW. What can Neo Digimon do?

@SpeedForceSpider: Larger destructive range (universal), Destructive power (universal), Universal+ Durability, spacetime manipulation and more. Is that enough?

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
LHW Negate all attack and defense and power extends from beyond the 12th DImension. 2LHW blocks Universe-Level. Tenchi has six.

God...now I want to know what you-know-which-digimon can do against him...

There is none. Tench is the Avatar of Kami-Tenchi (Kami-Tenchi equivalent to TOAA) and Tenchi himself is a self-insertion by the writer/creator of the series, Masaki Kajishima. He's the most broken character in fiction.

@ReiKai: So not even an unsealed ZeedMillenniummon can win??!

Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz: kami tenchi is omnipotent, he can do whatever he wants

@othus12: So is Zeed unless Ryo is near, so let's say Ryo isn't.

You missed the meaning. Kami-Tenchi is a True Omnipotent. Zeed and others are just lesser omnipotents or quasi-omnipotent. Kami-Tenchi is the same as THE ONE ABOVE ALL in Marvel (essentially Stan Lee and the Company). Tenchi is the Avatar for Kami-Tenchi and the only thing that beats him is TOAA-level or equivalency to himself, like Thanos with the HoTU (which made him TOAA's Avatar).

@ReiKai: Amazing. I didn't ever expect that something would be that much more powerful...Zeed used to be the strongest thing I knew. Anyways, if I made an Near-Omnipotent battle royale, would I only get a warning, or banned on the spot?

No, it just wouldn't garner any attention was Omnipotent vs Omnipotent debates tend to be very stupid in and of themselves because it just comes down to people screaming "My God can beat your God!"
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheBlackDragonz: No you wouldn't get banned for something like that lol.

Except Tenchi Masaki isn't omnipotent...Kami tenchi is possible but no author interview has been given. if Tenchi masaki was indeed omnipotent he would know who kami tenchi was when they spoke...he would know why his mother died. He would not ask too many questions.

@peruano99A

That's OmniScience, my friend. Omnipotent is dangerous. Knowing Everything is Omniscient, and being everywhere at every time is Omnipresence.

To be omnipotent you have to have omniscient, and omnipresence...Tenchi Masaki showed neither...Kami Tenchi may have but no author statement has been given yet.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: yeah, he is right. Omnipotence leads to full omniscience by default. can do all, knowing is a verb. that's actually an extremely breif summary of one explanation out of many, if you want I could give you some academic articles on the subject.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel