Ten Tails Vs Yamamoto and Dangai Ichigo

Topic started by nishi99 on June 10, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@phantomrant said:

Wait a minute. What shows that FRS could hurt the Juubi. From what I'm seeing of the scan, it was a FRS-ENHANCED AMATERASU that merely hurt the Juubi, or at least it caused it to screech from the flames hitting it.

Naruto's Normal Rasen-Shuriken cuts off several tentacles of the Juubi

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/11.jpg

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/12.jpg

FGT >>>>>> Rasenshuriken. So Dangai Ichigo is more than enough to act as a decoy while Yama attacks it with North.

Individually they can't win, but with proper team work they can

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@supernova7005 said:


                   

@phantomrant said:

Wait a minute. What shows that FRS could hurt the Juubi. From what I'm seeing of the scan, it was a FRS-ENHANCED AMATERASU that merely hurt the Juubi, or at least it caused it to screech from the flames hitting it.

Naruto's Normal Rasen-Shuriken cuts off several tentacles of the Juubi

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/11.jpg

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/12.jpg

FGT >>>>>> Rasenshuriken. So Dangai Ichigo is more than enough to act as a decoy while Yama attacks it with North.

Individually they can't win, but with proper team work they can



                   

               


That wasn't a normal one. It was made by BM Naruto, massive difference. SM one couldn't even dent 50% kyuubi.  
 
Tails are often the weakest durable part anyway.  
 
 
Also aren't both attacks a little different?

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/11.jpg

http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/617%20-%20Whirling%20And%20Enduring%202/12.jpg

In addition to what Zigzag said, how do we know that the tails weren't cut apart by the FULL EFFORT of THOUSANDS OF SHINOBI armed with a tremendous aura of Kyuubi chakra?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@321zigzag1: So what? Even if its BM Naruto, he's still significantly weaker than dangai Ichi. FGT >> BM Bijuu bomb >>>>>> Rasenshuriken.

Its an assumption to say the tails are the least durable part.

They are both cutting attacks. FGT is not a blast like the bijuu bomb or fragor.

@phantomrant: All the chakra was coming from Naruto alone. And they were all fodder level Shinobi anyway, it was Naruto who lead the group and created the shurikens for the mere purpose of cutting the Juubi since TBB's were useless

Post by taichokage (14,163 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It seems that the biju have awesome blunt or explosive durability but are weak to precision attacks accrOSS the board, which is unfortunate, given how concentrated Dangai Ichigo and especially Yamamoto's attacks are.
Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@phantomrant: All the chakra was coming from Naruto alone. And they were all fodder level Shinobi anyway, it was Naruto who lead the group and created the shurikens for the mere purpose of cutting the Juubi since TBB's were useless

Yet clearly even if they were fodder, dat Kyuubi aura is extremely powerful. It gave base Lee not only the speed to keep up with a FRS, but also to kick Edo Madara in half. It gave Kakashi a massive power-up with his Kamui. Not to mention tremendous durability upgrades as well. It wasn't JUST Naruto who was attacking the tails. It took the entirety of the whole shinobi army to plow through it.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@phantomrant: Rock Lee beating Madara isn't that impressive. Hashirama was about to kill himself with a f***ing Kunai!! Without their jutsu's, even top tier Naruto characters have shit durability.

After all, who gave the power to those shinobi? It was Naruto alone. Its as good as only Naruto's power

Post by taichokage (14,163 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well put. Exactly my point. With a few exceptions, Naruto character speed, strength and especially durability are weak when compared to the other two. They are heavily technique based.
Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

@phantomrant: Rock Lee beating Madara isn't that impressive. Hashirama was about to kill himself with a f***ing Kunai!! Without their jutsu's, even top tier Naruto characters have shit durability.

After all, who gave the power to those shinobi? It was Naruto alone. Its as good as only Naruto's power

Not the point here. Thing is that Rock Lee, while restricted to base without the kyuubi chakra, wouldnt come close to shattering Madara. The Kyuubi chakra ENHANCED the power of others. The chakra was coming from Naruto alone, but the POWER was not.

The power of the entire shinobi army with Naruto's chakra is >>> the power of BM Naruto alone. This is the point I'm making here. It took the power of the entire army to cut through the tails, not the chakra. Because of the reason why you're saying that the Juubi is weak to cutting attaks, your reasoning is completely invalid. You can say that Dangai Ichigo and Bankai Yamamoto are capable of cutting through the Juubi's tails, but to say that the Juubi is weak against cutting attacks, based on your reasoning, is wrong.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

@supernova7005 said:

@phantomrant: Rock Lee beating Madara isn't that impressive. Hashirama was about to kill himself with a f***ing Kunai!! Without their jutsu's, even top tier Naruto characters have shit durability.

After all, who gave the power to those shinobi? It was Naruto alone. Its as good as only Naruto's power

Not the point here. Thing is that Rock Lee, while restricted to base without the kyuubi chakra, wouldnt come close to shattering Madara. The Kyuubi chakra ENHANCED the power of others. The chakra was coming from Naruto alone, but the POWER was not.

The power of the entire shinobi army with Naruto's chakra is >>> the power of BM Naruto alone. This is the point I'm making here. It took the power of the entire army to cut through the tails, not the chakra. Because of the reason why you're saying that the Juubi is weak to cutting attaks, your reasoning is completely invalid. You can say that Dangai Ichigo and Bankai Yamamoto are capable of cutting through the Juubi's tails, but to say that the Juubi is weak against cutting attacks, based on your reasoning, is wrong.

This raises a fair point. Personally I think that both Ichigo and Yama could slice through parts of the Juubi, though not sure if they'd win. They'd have to attack hard and fast, going straight for the kill if they were going to pull it off.

Have to say phantomrant, the Juubi's showings in the latest chapters have been horrendously bad (being harmed by a combo of a rasenshuriken and amaterasu sword is terrible compared to his earlier feats). If Sasuke's flames could hurt it, then Yama bankai attacks should be pretty effective against it. Really pissed at Kishi for lowballing it like that though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel