Ten Tails Vs Yamamoto and Dangai Ichigo

Topic started by nishi99 on June 10, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

]

In Character

No Prep

Setting Soul Society

Post by taichokage (12,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Team Bleach for now. As long as Yama is in bankai, Tenchi Kaiji would obliterate the Jubi's head. But they'd have to act quick. Despite their high durability, a biju dama from the Jubi would likely kill them.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Either side can 1 shot technically. We don't know the upper limits for this version of Ichigo however.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: below FGT so there is his limit.

Post by phantomrant (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubi screams at them while spewing out a massive TBB, and eradicates both of them as well as the rest of the entire verse.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
They would likely get wiped out by a TBB if they don't act fast.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12: He did nothing but use Mugetsu in FGT all we know is Mugetsu is a devastating attack that's about it.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: its his strongest attack so that would be his limit of destruction

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team Bleach

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: its his strongest attack so that would be his limit of destruction

I guess as of now sure, i doubt it will be his strongest in the near future however.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

A full powered Juubi would most likely destroy both characters

Current Juubi could too

How could anyone on Team Bleach beside Old man Yama beat the Juubi? Mugestu Ichigo wouldn't last a second.

If Yama doesn't release his Bankai from the start then it's over for the both of them and Bleach verse

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator

Based on feats, Juubi should be capable of creaming the Bleach team with Bijuu Bombs.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: sooner or later he is gonna fuse with soul king or something like that and when that happens we will have the strongest character of the HST. im expecting moon level +

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream said:

Based on feats, Juubi should be capable of creaming the Bleach team with Bijuu Bombs.

Bijuu bombs featwise don't ever hit anyone, and This ichigo took black hole level gravity like he had a baby on his shoulders. Bijuu bombs shouldn't be too much for him to handle.

I can see that, though Idk about him fusing with the soul King, replacing him seems most realistic at this point.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Don't forget that ichigo is easily faster than juubi, so as yammamoto. I see yammamoto burning ten tails and ichigo slicing ten tails in half with fgt

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai said:

@Dream said:

Based on feats, Juubi should be capable of creaming the Bleach team with Bijuu Bombs.

Bijuu bombs featwise don't ever hit anyone, and This ichigo took black hole level gravity like he had a baby on his shoulders. Bijuu bombs shouldn't be too much for him to handle.

I can see that, though Idk about him fusing with the soul King, replacing him seems most realistic at this point.

Yeah like spirit bomb hit kid buu even though he had IT LOL!

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator

@solesamurai: Sigh, not the "Aizen's Black Coffin tore open time and space" crap again. -_-

The Bijuu Bombs from Naruto and Killer Bee could level mountains and the Juubi's incomplete form tanked a combined attack from the two of them like it was nothing. At most thus far, Bleach characters have only shown city-busting destructive potential. So, I fail to see how Yamamoto and Ichigo will be denting the Juubi here.

Post by taichokage (12,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yamamoto's greatest power isn't sheer destructive capacity. That's not the only way to win. In fact it will almost certainly not be beaten in the manga by raw power alone.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream said:

@solesamurai: Sigh, not the "Aizen's Black Coffin tore open time and space" crap again. -_-

The Bijuu Bombs from Naruto and Killer Bee could level mountains and the Juubi's incomplete form tanked a combined attack from the two of them like it was nothing. At most thus far, Bleach characters have only shown city-busting destructive potential. So, I fail to see how Yamamoto and Ichigo will be denting the Juubi here.

Sorry but i doubt ten tails can tank 1m degrees which even goku, can't tank.

FGT would also probably slice ten tails in half ( I can't imagine fgt not slicing anyone in half, including goku :P )

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator

@taichokage: You do recall my thoughts of the whole "15 million degree" argument from Yamamoto's match against Roshi, right?

the claims of the temperature for Yamamoto's fire attacks sound like hyperbole considering such temps could vaporize an entire planet instantly if Yamamoto were indeed capable of using them.

Yhwach's Blut enhanced his defenses enough where he could withstand the heat of Yamamoto's attacks, so I don't picture the Juubi having any issue against the immense heat of Yamamoto's attacks.

@eddz99: Read the above regarding my thoughts on the so-called temperature of Yamamoto's sword.

As for Dangai Ichigo, Mugetsu was scaled to be around town/ city-buster. So, fail to see it denting Juubi here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel