ten tails , Madara and tobi vs x men

Topic started by tronboy on Dec. 9, 2012. Last post by KingOfSnipers 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs

no xavier

no nate grey

no iceman

no jean

no cable

no pheonix

and no telepathy

everyone at peak

xmen 1 hour prep time

xmen knows there techniques

there all bloodlusted

empty earth with no buildings or trees

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As the original form of all nine tailed beasts, the Ten-Tails was said to possess massive and overwhelmingly foul chakra that is potent enough to bring total despair and destruction to the world. According to Kurama, not only is the Ten-Tails the source of all chakra, but is also the progenitor of everything that exists in this world. Kurama stated that it was a god that created countries and had the power to swallow oceans, split the land, and carry mountains. In addition, Kurama admitted that it alone wouldn't even stand a chance against the Ten-Tails, and stated that the Sage told them that its revival would result in the end of the world.

this is the xmen team

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This is why we shouldn't rely on pictures. It's not showing.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage:

Well, it does show if you upload it to the website

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I will forever refuse to believe the hype and story kurama gave the ten tails because now with just a fraction of its power it should be more than capable of wiping out everyone with just a breath. And it hasn't. Also if it was the source of all chakra how could it be sealed by someone using the thing he is the source of. He would most definitely have been able to manipulate the area to stop the chakra from flowing in it and that shouldn't have been impossible considering he created everything.

I'm not saying x-men win I'm just saying the story doesn't add up the way its told.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne: What hype? I haven't seen more than a few people hype Ten Tail's.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider: the 10 tails has been hyped the whole series and the "end all beat all"

@FormerCrimsonKing: For something that was hyped for the "whole series" it didn't get mentioned very much. I call BS on that one.

@SpeedForceSpider: It doesn't matter how much he was mentioned. When it was mentioned, he was portrayed as unstoppable and only the sage could defeat him.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@SpeedForceSpider: It doesn't matter how much he was mentioned. When it was mentioned, he was portrayed as unstoppable and only the sage could defeat him.

It does matter, what's the point of complaining about something that is basically irrelevant until now. That is stupid to even think that makes sense.

@SpeedForceSpider: the only reason he wasnt spoken up more often is because no one believed it would be brought back.But as soon as they found out akatsuki's true plans, he became a hot topic and it became a top priority to prevent him from coming back.

@FormerCrimsonKing: Yeah that clears it up about the story. But I think he is talking about why do users in the forums hype him. That is why I said that.

@SpeedForceSpider: Oh. I was talking about the "hype" he had from the manga. But your right. I never hear anyone mention the 10 tails on this forum

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

X-Men since they have the Phoenix 5

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Storm solos......come at me bro

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Which Xmen?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: I was talking about in the manga not on the forums~

Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ok the ten tails is a confirmed multi-city buster. lets see if this changes something

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Magneto sends them to the sun. Or Magik sends them to Limbo to be her playthings when she gets bored.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel