Teen Titan Robin vs Comic Boom Dick Grayson

Topic started by shonen on Aug. 6, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs 

Dick Grayson in his last appearance as Robin 

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dick Grayson FTW, he was always the best physical fighting robin
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Dick Grayson FTW, he was always the best physical fighting robin "

why?
@shonen said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Dick Grayson FTW, he was always the best physical fighting robin "
why? "

Many times throughout the Teen Titans animated series, it is implied that Robin is Dick Grayson, although it was never confirmed or denied. We don't even know which robin we're dealing with here that was in the Teen Titans.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would go with Dick before he became nightwing, I actually have the issue of the titans when he became nightwing and his skills at the time where at a all time high in fact shortly after becoming Nightiwng he was training jason Todd as the next Robin. No Robin has come close to his fighting skills! Tim Drake is a better dective but not a better fighter and Jason is a good all rounder but not at Dick's level. So if it was any of the other Robins in Teen Titans (I doubt it as im sure it is based on Dick anyway) but Dick has them beat.
@Little_Sparrow said:
"I would go with Dick before he became nightwing, I actually have the issue of the titans when he became nightwing and his skills at the time where at a all time high in fact shortly after becoming Nightiwng he was training jason Todd as the next Robin. No Robin has come close to his fighting skills! Tim Drake is a better dective but not a better fighter and Jason is a good all rounder but not at Dick's level. So if it was any of the other Robins in Teen Titans (I doubt it as im sure it is based on Dick anyway) but Dick has them beat. "

EXACTLY.  

'Nuff Said.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the hell is this!!!
@Sinister_Noob said:
"the hell is this!!! "

You have a point. What the hell is this battle doing on AnimeVice. IT HAS NO USE HERE!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"the hell is this!!! "
You have a point. What the hell is this battle doing on AnimeVice. IT HAS NO USE HERE! "
I kinda Disagree comic heros have actually inspired many Manga's and vice versa the two mediums actually fit rather well with each other and the fact that this is what is classed as American Anime this thread actually has a place on the site. It may just seem like a random battle but non the less it still has a small place in Anime and Manga even if it is not as noticable as we would like to think!
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"the hell is this!!! "
You have a point. What the hell is this battle doing on AnimeVice. IT HAS NO USE HERE! "
I kinda Disagree comic heros have actually inspired many Manga's and vice versa the two mediums actually fit rather well with each other and the fact that this is what is classed as American Anime this thread actually has a place on the site. It may just seem like a random battle but non the less it still has a small place in Anime and Manga even if it is not as noticable as we would like to think! "

Then what about the Spiderman Vs Wolverine fight?
@Sonata said:
"Well there is a Wolverine anime coming out soonXD  As for this battle it should go to Batman more martial knowledge and technique. "

LOL what? this is Robin Vs Robin lol
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Well there is a Wolverine anime coming out soonXD  As for this battle it should go to Batman more martial knowledge and technique. "
LOL what? this is Robin Vs Robin lol "
Awww crap my bad LOL
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
LOL what? this is Robin Vs Robin lol "
Awww crap my bad LOL "

It's fine... . But I think that comic Dick Grayson would win, he's got more feats; Everyone in the DCAU seems to be fairly de-powered.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel