Teen Gohan runs a gauntlet

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on June 17, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

- Gohan is from Cell Games.

- No Planet Busting.

- Gohan can only go SSJ.

- Bloodlusted.

- Morals off.

- Healed between rounds

Round 1: Cell Jr

Round 2: ASSjin Vegeta & ASSjin Trunks (Cell Games)

Round 3: Initial Perfect Cell

Round 4: SSjin Goten & SSjin Trunks Pre Rosat

Round 5: Bio Broly

Round 6: Meta Cooler

Round 7: MSSjin Goku (Cell games)

Round 9: Base Bojack

Can he clear it?

Edit: Fight takes place on Namek

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Stops at round 5... at Bio Broly... unless he is on sea he clears it....

Post by GrayWolf2 (354 posts) See mini bio Level 7
What do you mean by "initial" perfect cell? Is it no super perfect cell AND no cell powering up to his real max or just what level he was when it began? Because if it is simply no super perfect cell then he doesn't make it past round 3.
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cell is going to give Gohan problems, It took Goku everything he had just to blow Cell's body in half. And He and Gohan were around the same.

@GrayWolf2: This is him with his initial power(basically not even 50% yet) because Vegeta laughed at him while he was suppressed.

@Sonata: Gohan was quite a bit stronger than Goku here.

@SpeedForceSpider: I don't believe he is strong enough to get the win here Cell was basically toying with Trunks there he knew about his weakness.

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I don't believe he is strong enough to get the win here Cell was basically toying with Trunks there he knew about his weakness.

Well if he somehow passes Cell I doubt he can pass Bio Broly...

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I don't believe he is strong enough to get the win here Cell was basically toying with Trunks there he knew about his weakness.

Well if he somehow passes Cell I doubt he can pass Bio Broly...

True Round 5 is as far as he goes here.

@Sonata: Not true, Cell cannot power-up at all in this. Remember this level where he admitted Trunks was more powerful than him initially. Using this logic Initial Cell is weaker than a MSSJ by a good margin and Goku fought Cell kinda powered up. Trunks shat his trunks seeing Goku go 100% and Cell go to 50%, so a MSSJ was stronger than anyone anticipated it would be you follow so far?

Gohan was quicker than Cell suppressed and he was pissed. Gohan wins this.

@DBZ_universe: Why?

@Sonata: yes indeed...

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: Why?

Because Bio Broly is alot stronger than Gohan.... even at SSJ2 Gohan I doubt he could beat him... also Bio Broly can eat him up... unless they are at sea than Gohan has a chance...

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes Cell can power-up here  you can't forget about this scene here @ 4:50 Cell was toying with Trunks, but Trunks made it easier for him to do so.

Still I will admit you are right, when I think about Cell just holding back and Gohan going all out from the start is not good news for Cell.

@DBZ_universe: BS. Dude you said so yourself that Goten and Trunks are like Cooler lvl and now by your logic their stronger than MSSJ Gohan who > MSSJ Adult Gohan because they owned and survived this crappy version of Broly's assault.

@Sonata: Right, but don't forget how pissed Cell was when Gohan was faster.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: BS. Dude you said so yourself that Goten and Trunks are like Cooler lvl and now by your logic their stronger than MSSJ Gohan who > MSSJ Adult Gohan because they owned and survived this crappy version of Broly's assault.

You are correct 100% on your statement and I did said that... but remember the only reason Goten, Torankusu, and Kurrin manage to defeat him was because Bio Broly touched the sea and turn to stone... also like Broly, Bio Broly was just toying with them(since they both have the same personalities)... but still he is able to defeat Gohan if there is no sea... (which again it was another plot device to defeat Broly even tho it was his bio clone) Check out 19:20..

@DBZ_universe: Oh I see thanks man for that. Okay for legitimate reasons, I'll edit the OP so the match takes place on Namek which has a lot of water.

Post by GrayWolf2 (354 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well okay. Since Gohan is a little stronger than Goku and Cell did have to power-up a bit to match Goku Gohan should take round 3 with a bit of effort. With the battles being on Namek he's got a very good chance of making it past round 5. I'd say 80% chance. The rest of the gauntlet shouldn't be that much trouble so....Gohan clears it.

@SpeedForceSpider: Ah... Now Gohan has a chance... but will he figure out that weakness before he gets owned?? because it is bloodlusted and Bio Broly is not gonna toy with Gohan.. he will go straight for the kill... and kill him in matter of minutes or even seconds.

@DBZ_universe: All that studying Chi Chi makes him do he better figure it out. I would at least suspect he has a brain for all that.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes I agree... Gohan even as a 5 year old is smarter than Goku and Broly put together lol.... But he wont have time too use it if it's blood lusted... Bio Broly will just go straight to pwn him.... unless Gohan goes to the water accidentally and Bio Broly chases him like an idiot and that will cause him the win... and Gohan would be like WTF!? just happened?

But yeah Bio will not give him any chances to fight back. He would one shot kill him... knowing he is blood lusted...

@DBZ_universe: Naw man Gohan wins with ease, Gohan fought movie 8 Broly who was stronger. And the chances of them not touching the water is slim to none, Gohan stops at round 7 due to Goku having more skill and better moves.

@SpeedForceSpider: Maybe on your view he would... even if Bio Broly is weaker than the original... he is still superior to Gohan... also take note that Bio Broly is like Majinbuu... physical damage wont have affect.. the first moment Gohan punches him... he will blast Gohan in the face thus KOing Gohan than killing him..

Also Broly movie 8 owned Gohan... and still Movie 8 Broly is a lot stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel