Teen Gohan Potara Fusion with Sonic vs Broly

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on May 30, 2010. Last post by RadiantTheLight 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
People really wanna see teen Gohan beat Broly, so heres his chance. Inspired by the below picture ssj2 Gohan (Cell Games) and Super Sonic Potara earing fuse, multiplying their powers together, do they have what it takes to beat the galaxy buster Broly?  
 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think broly loses this one.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

SS2 Gohan  at Cell games could beat Broly without fusion 
SS2 Gohan in Buu saga couldn't
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

yea ss2 gohan can beat him without it you just made it more in gohans favor

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Just wait until Reikai hears you guys saying Brolly loses. 
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11:
i know he will be all over this lol
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Brolly is outmatched because of the speed boost Son Gohan will get.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly will still win...... he'll go Legendary Super Saiyan 5 
 

Legendary Super Saiyan 5 Broly
Legendary Super Saiyan 5 Broly
Post by EpicBattleBard (13 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Meh, it all depends.
 
Broly literally has no cap, so if given enough time he will out power anyone, including Mystic Gohan, Ssj3 Goku, Vejito, Super Buu, etc. Broly never shows sign of Fatigue or getting weaker as fights progress, his Ki just constantly keeps rising. He also has never been shown to be affected by anyone really, he is always killed in some sudden burst. So again, it depends.
 
Broly's Ki keeps rising, and strong emotions make it rise faster, I have yet to see a display of him getting owned or hurt by anyone, except the final blow in each movie, which always seems BS compared to the general plot of the movie when comparing to his powers. Also 2nd Movie Broly is much stronger than first movie because of the Zenkai from the battle in 1st movie.
 
If Gohan is able to generate an attack strong enough to take him out early before his Ki gets too high than yeah, but if Broly is already on the rise equal to Gohan or higher, than he will not be defeated by a single person, fused or not. I don't think Sonic really adds much of a difference in the fight, because Broly never relies on speed anyways and always seems to come out on top. Also because the Z-wars are faster than Sonic by Cell based off the F.F. feat. (it rounded down to them being a MIN of 300mil times light speed in short distant(phases) and combat speed, lol, overkill much. I can look it up though to further verify, prob tomorrow, might take awhile to find it again.) 
Picture looks cool though, although we all know Sonic ripped off DBZ with the Super Sonic thing, lol.
 
Just my thoughts here.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@EpicBattleBard: True about the FTL thing, I posted all the info I came up with on the "fastest anime/manga characters" thread, Z senshi are indeed massively FTL in combat, and eventually FTL in flight speed. However since Super Sonic and Teen Gohan's powers (including speed) are multiplied by the potara fusion I think a blitz wouldn't be out of the question. 
 
Vegito= Goku x Vegeta, Daizenshuu 7
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@EpicBattleBard said:
"Meh, it all depends.  Broly literally has no cap, so if given enough time he will out power anyone, including Mystic Gohan, Ssj3 Goku, Vejito, Super Buu, etc. Broly never shows sign of Fatigue or getting weaker as fights progress, his Ki just constantly keeps rising. He also has never been shown to be affected by anyone really, he is always killed in some sudden burst. So again, it depends.  Broly's Ki keeps rising, and strong emotions make it rise faster, I have yet to see a display of him getting owned or hurt by anyone, except the final blow in each movie, which always seems BS compared to the general plot of the movie when comparing to his powers. Also 2nd Movie Broly is much stronger than first movie because of the Zenkai from the battle in 1st movie.  If Gohan is able to generate an attack strong enough to take him out early before his Ki gets too high than yeah, but if Broly is already on the rise equal to Gohan or higher, than he will not be defeated by a single person, fused or not. I don't think Sonic really adds much of a difference in the fight, because Broly never relies on speed anyways and always seems to come out on top. Also because the Z-wars are faster than Sonic by Cell based off the F.F. feat. (it rounded down to them being a MIN of 300mil times light speed in short distant(phases) and combat speed, lol, overkill much. I can look it up though to further verify, prob tomorrow, might take awhile to find it again.)  Picture looks cool though, although we all know Sonic ripped off DBZ with the Super Sonic thing, lol.  Just my thoughts here. "

idk about that broly has lost alot of fights he should have won idk if broly can take alot of damage as demonstrated in the movies he might not get tired but he cant take alot of damage
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ktarinze: He tanks everything really, he took a kamehameha from FPSSJ Goku (the one that wrecked PC) and laughed it off. As an infant he blocked the explosion of planet Vegeta. 
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@hitsusatsu11:
blocking isnt taing damage even though yeah i guess he took the point blank kamehameha usually if its any thing that hurts broly we usually find him dead
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

SS2 Gohan + Speed of Ligth = Dead Broly
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe:  That might be but that's a fan fic form, as far as we are concerned if its not part of the official movie franchise and not conceived by Toriyama it does not exist!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: Gohans already FTL, Super Sonic has nearly incalculable speeds.  
 






They could blitz broly, stopping his enormous ki from growing 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kelleth said:
" @DBZ_universe:  That might be but that's a fan fic form, as far as we are concerned if its not part of the official movie franchise and not conceived by Toriyama it does not exist! "
i know thats not real........ 
but for reals...... Teen Gohan fuse with sonic wins here but thats only if sonic has the 7 chaos emeralds!!!!!! 
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Funny thing that my thread was locked by doing something like this...
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@DBZ_universe said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @DBZ_universe:  That might be but that's a fan fic form, as far as we are concerned if its not part of the official movie franchise and not conceived by Toriyama it does not exist! "
i know thats not real........ but for reals...... Teen Gohan fuse with sonic wins here but thats only if sonic has the 7 chaos emeralds!!!!!!  "

dosent need sonic or emeralds all that is just extra broly gets stomped here
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: BTW Majin Shadow Vegeta Fusion PWNS supes
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel