Team Xenosaga vs Goku

Topic started by Masterofdeath on July 16, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team Xenosaga

Goku

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:ssj2 (the picture won't show up for some odd reason)

Round 4:ssj3 (same)

Round 5:

Rules

• full recovery between rounds
  • once Goku looses one round he heals completely along with the xenosaga team and then they go at it again.
  • Goku can stay in SSJ God till he looses or he wins.
  • How many rounds does it go and who comes out on top?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,464 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Can team Xenosaga tank multi planet busting attacks repeatedly, have FTL reactions, or near FTL?

@DBZ_universe: on the tanking everyone but possibly Wilhelm and chaos. Speed not so sure cause the series isn't very good on speed. Though all of them but Wilhelm have shown the power to teleport.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
They get annihilated. Goku can also teleport.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah but the Testaments are immune to all attacks.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: They get speed blitz then.

@DBZ_universe: How will Goku touch the Testaments? One hit kill too.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Goku does not need to , he has KI and he can spam multi planet attacks.

So can Albedo regen after being erased by Genkidama? if so show me scan ls of anyone in Xenosaga doing it, if there is none they they get erased by Goku's Kamehas

Goku is near FTL at best...he can Shunko Ido Kamekameha.

KI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>guns.

@DBZ_universe: Goku never uses Genki dama except for as a last resort and Albedo can regen from particles. see video below. Also all one of them has to do is this and its over

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If Goku is bloodlust, then he could just annihilate the solar system and automatically win here. And is there any proof Testaments are immune to an energy such as Ki anyway?
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: I am not saying particles, I mean regen from thin air like Imortal Mudou.

@DBZ_universe: no hasn't been show however Goku never starts out with energy blasts he always starts with his fists. So all one of the Testaments has to do is do what they did to Patriarch and well the end.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: my pal here beat me to what I was gonna say.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

If Goku is bloodlust, then he could just annihilate the solar system and automatically win here. And is there any proof Testaments are immune to an energy such as Ki anyway?

This^

@SpeedForceSpider: @DBZ_universe: official battle forum thread rules stated unless stated the battlers are in character. Also True about the energy attacks but they can always redirect them.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: not always, characters can start bloodlusted in battles too.

You never put if he was or not...so for now he is to me.

@DBZ_universe:

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: so is Goku bloodlusted or IC?

@DBZ_universe: I really was to out of it to think about it at the time of the creation of the battle. I guess IC. Still The Testaments can do what they did to the Patriarch which you still haven't said how Goku would survive it.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: OK.

Well he can always make a KI shield

@DBZ_universe: Ki shield wouldn't work since the attack attacks the imaginary number domain which has a impact on the real number domain.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel