Team vs Father (FMA Brotherhood)

Topic started by deathmonger on Sept. 12, 2011. Last post by Dream 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

TEAM MEMBERS 

Hidan (Naruto) 
The Crow (Deadman Wonderland) 
Raikage (Naruto) 
Claire Stanfield (Baccano!) 
Afro (Afro Samurai) 
Shizuo Heiwajima (Duarara!!) 
Angel Beats Team (Angels Beats) 
Scar (FMA Brotherhood) 
Iron Man (Marvel Comics standard armor) 
Edward Elric (FMA Brotherhood) 
Kakashi (Naruto) 

VS 

No prep  
Morals off 
The team is all on the same page 
win by all means 
No BFR this rule only applys to Father 
Father knows there all capable of and vice versa 

FIGHT LOCATION

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Father get kill

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Father easily. WTF he created a miniature sun in the palm of his hand in God Mode, cancelled everyones alchemy with a tap of his index finger, and while Van activated the transmutation circle that was draining Father's power from the beginning shot a city wide blast that shot through Artemis city.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:
Father easily. WTF he created a miniature sun in the palm of his hand in God Mode, cancelled everyones alchemy with a tap of his index finger, and while Van activated the transmutation circle that was draining Father's power from the beginning shot a city wide blast that shot through Artemis city.

Bareky anyone here uses Alchemy so taking away power wont do much they could win if Kakashi bfr him
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Father dismantle them on atomic level!
@deathmonger
Yeah I highly doubt Kakashi will even have a chance, if he can create a miniature sun with just a hand imagine what else he can do? To me Father is easily a continental buster.
Post by Fehafare (7,978 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Wait so Ed can do it alone but a team in wich nearly all  members are more powerfull than Ed can't do it?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fehafare said:

Wait so Ed can do it alone but a team in wich nearly all  members are more powerfull than Ed can't do it?

I know you hate FMA, but really, at least read the ending. Father could have nuked all of the protagonists at once, but hoenhiem managed to reverse the transmutation circle, causing father to lose control of god. He was still strong enough however, to fight all of the protagonists at once despite getting weaker by the second and only lost to Ed due to not being able to control the truth any longer. 

God Father at full power would probably solo this. The only person that poses a legitimate threat to him here is iron man
Post by Fehafare (7,978 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Haofan123
I did read the end, and at first i tought like that because he lost a big portion of his power but what he could do when he is at full power are just speculations so i gave up at that theory. 

EDIT: and i don't really hate it, it's just the worst i know.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Iron Man solos with ease. His latest Extermis armor makes him close to Supes' level.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@paladin said:

Iron Man solos with ease. His latest Extermis armor makes him close to Supes' level.

The OP says standard armor though.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Father owns hard....he can easily cancel everyones powers not just alchemy on his God form... also he could easily kill everyone instantly on his god form... the only way fot the the team to win is to have either Hohenheim ready with his reversal transmutation circle or with any DBZ character such as SSJ2 teen Gohan... thats the only way they would win.... also Father can make philosopher's stones out of all of them. and has the other Homuculus (but Greed) backing him up. so yeah the Dwarf in the flask wins.

Post by Dream (7,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The only character that could stand a possible chance, though Father would still have a great advantage, would be Iron Man who could spam ranged attacks. A good number of the fighters listed rely on melee attacks and any physical contact with Father will result in the unlucky sap getting deconstructed through alchemy. Ed would be rendered worthless in this fight via Father's ability to shut down Amestris-type alchemy thus making him easy pickings and with regeneration at his disposal, it will take more than a Kamui to the head from Kakashi to take out Father.

@Dream: Iron Man doesn't even stand a chance against Father can bend his fingers and turn him into a Philosopher's stone easily with no hesatation no one in this team stand a chance against him.

Post by Dream (7,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: Judging from how Father behaved, he needs to be in close proximity to his targets if he wants to do soul absorption considering he was attempting to do this at points during his fight with the Amestris army. With his ability to fly, Iron Man would be safe from the soul absorption so long as his armor doesn't get too heavily damaged to the point where he falls to the ground. You're overestimating that ability.

Father with God can solo the HST! He's only revealed a fraction of his powers in God State and suddenly got half of his powers taken away by Van's reverse transmutation circle so there's no disregarding what Father can do at full power! He easily created a sun from his hand and cancelled everyones alchemy with a tap of his index finger! Not to mention afterwards (When he was at his weakest state) could've blew a portion of Artemis city (When he shot that huge blast at Edward, it was shot into the air but just by looking it could've blew apart an entire city!) If he can do this at his weakest state while obtaining God, imagine what he can do at full power? There's no telling what he can do, but all we know by power scaling is that he can be considered a continent buster.

@Dream: that might be true bout Iron Man being the only good challanger... but have ever thought that Father can transmute his arnor into anything like a suite of stone known to the fact he can do anything and tranmute with out even moving.... also Father could fly by using the air or growing wings so he could kill Stark in the air... like I said Iron Man will be trasmuted by The Dwarf in the flask. Stark will only last 2 mins or less against Father...

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team stomps hell raikage and kakashi are more than enough

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Father isn't powerful enough to take all of those characters at once.

@DJSNuva1: untrue... he can make Philosepher's stones from them easily.... also if he wants to he can release a sun and it will end up killing everyone but Stark thanks to his suit but Father can also transmute Stark's armor into something so light his suit will become usless. and in the end Father will just kill him...

that's my opinion.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel