Team Urameshi VS Team Toguro (Do Over)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 13, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,205 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is a re-match do over with changes.....

Rules/Changes

No Genkai and Sayyo , this means it's a 4 vs 4 match , Dark Tournament rules still apply here , no prep, everyone is in character , everyone is how there were at the time of the final round before the fighting started

Round 1 - This round is a singles match. Everyone on both teams fights the other 3 of the other team that they did not fight in the tournament(anime/manga) , After each fight both fighters on both teams are healed completely/brought back to life and healed completely for their next fight.

Round 2 - This round will be where both teams fight 4 vs 4 , this means who ever works together or likes to work together will do that here since their all in character.

Location - Dark Tournament

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well in round 1 it will depend on who battles who. In round 2 I'd probably give it to team Utameshi still but it wouldnt be easy of course. I'll fill in details a little later.

@taichokage: true, but like I said they fight who they did not get to fight

bump

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So Yusuke without Genkai's power up?

@All_StarSupes: no he has it...

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As long as Yusuke is serious from the start and uses his full power, then it should go the same way as the original fight.

@All_StarSupes: is that for both rounds?

Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Who's fighting who in round one? wound it be Kurama vs Bui then Karasu vs Hiei???

@nishi99: like I said in the rules everyone is fighting the other 3 members from both teams that that did not get to fight so you tell me who wins each match

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel