Team Urameshi vs Team Kurosaki

Topic started by taichokage on Nov. 20, 2009. Last post by AgentJ 5 years ago.
Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Rules: None except that battles are 1 on 1.

Yusuke vs Ichigo
Hiei vs Renji
Kurama vs Uryuu
Genkai vs Rukia
Kuwabara vs Chad
Koenma vs Inoue

They have access to all their powers and forms even the ones they cant control like demon yusuke, hollow ichigo, final form Uryuu, Yoko Kurama etc. but the battles are fought 1 on 1. No team must overall win but between those individual match ups, who wins?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yusuke 
Hiei
kurama
(depends, if it's young genkai she wins, if not rukia wins)
Kuwabara
orihime
@rein said:
" Yusuke  Hiei kurama (depends, if it's young genkai she wins, if not rukia wins) Kuwabara orihime "
lol this is what I think.

Ichigo (more people than not including myself believe Ichigo is stronger)
Hiei (without a doubt)
Uryuu (if he resorts to final form otherwise Kurama wins)
Genkai (old or young) 
Chad (overall they are very similar but Chad is very smart unlike Kuwabara who is quite dumb)
Koenma (neither he nor orihime have strong offense but both have great defense however Koenma can fly, and trap even the strongest in his barrier ( if he resorted to that.)

P.S. (Sorry I disagree so much)
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ichigo 
Hiei 
Kurama 
Genkai 
Sado 
Inoue 

It's a tie! Hrm, tiebreaker: 
Puu vs Kon?
@AgentJ said:
" Ichigo Hiei Kurama Genkai Sado Inoue  It's a tie! Hrm, tiebreaker: Puu vs Kon? "

I'd give that to Kon as the Karakura Riser lol.
@taichokage: But if he's occupying Ichigo's body, than Ichigo has no chance against Yusuke! Besides, Even the Karakura Riser would have a tough time against this: 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Actually i saw a really good argument on another site that Demon Blood yusuke would be able to beat 9-tails H2 Ichigo and nightmare Luffy at the same time.
@AgentJ said:
" @taichokage: But if he's occupying Ichigo's body, than Ichigo has no chance against Yusuke! Besides, Even the Karakura Riser would have a tough time against this: 

"
No remember Ichigo doesn't use his body as a shinigami.
@rein said:
" Actually i saw a really good argument on another site that Demon Blood yusuke would be able to beat 9-tails H2 Ichigo and nightmare Luffy at the same time. "
It may have been a good argument but he couldn't beat H2 Ichigo let alone him with the 9 tails and Luffy. anyone of them could fight Yusuke alone. Yusuke has no feats that surpass ichigo's overall. I personally believe that H2 Ichigo is the only one of the 3 that could beat Yusuke but any one of them could put up a fight.
@taichokage: ah, right. Still, Kon versus big bird there...
@AgentJ said:
" @taichokage: ah, right. Still, Kon versus big bird there... "
Yeah I guess so.
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
 Ichigo easily
Hiei via curbstomp
If Kurama can use his Demon Form, then he wins, if not, Ishida takes this
Genkai
Kuwabara vs Chad - Whoever gets the first hit wins
 Inoue
@Doorknobs: in the Kuwabara vs Chad, why do you say "whoever gets the first hit wins"? Both of them are pretty sturdy characters, and aren't likely to go down in one blow. Not that Kuwabara has any finishing moves anyway. 
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@AgentJ said:
" @Doorknobs: in the Kuwabara vs Chad, why do you say "whoever gets the first hit wins"? Both of them are pretty sturdy characters, and aren't likely to go down in one blow. Not that Kuwabara has any finishing moves anyway.  "
My mistake meant to say whoever gets the first good hit in wins. Lets face it, all it takes is one good blow to face wouldn't put the others down, but they'd sink like a rock.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@AgentJ said:
" @Doorknobs: in the Kuwabara vs Chad, why do you say "whoever gets the first hit wins"? Both of them are pretty sturdy characters, and aren't likely to go down in one blow. Not that Kuwabara has any finishing moves anyway.  "
don't forget the dimension slice
@Nerx said:
" @AgentJ said:
don't forget the dimension slice "
Or La Muerte.
@Nerx said:
" @AgentJ said:
don't forget the dimension slice "
Eh, Chad would brush it off. He didn't need his lower torso anyway :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel