Team Urameshi VS Four Heavenly Kings VS 23rd Budokai Z Warriors

Topic started by nishi99 on March 7, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting World Tournament

Post by taichokage (12,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh man. Not easy. If I had to say though my money is on team Urameshi.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Krillin and Yamcha are dead weight. Tien would hold his own for only so long leaving Goku by himself to get jumped on. I'm not that far into Toriko just yet, so as of now my money is on team Urameshi.

Post by Kobra678 (2,898 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Probably Z warriors if i had to guess, though I haven't seen Toriko.

Post by othus12 (6,306 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i would have to go with toriko team since they have better teamwork than the others

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team YYH have the speed advantage. But Toriko are coming up in power:

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

1. Team Toriko

2. Team Urameshi

3. Team Z

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ah this one is hard but I think I'll go with Team Urameshi.

Post by YoungChief (523 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Reserving this spot for when we get to see the rest of the kings fights. From what Sani showed in the newest chapter? Things are looking damn good for the kings right now, what's probably gonna be the deciding factor even after I see the fights is Coco's near lightspeed spear and Zebra's insane range and area of effect attacks

Sani's ability surprised me. Toriko series has rapid growth but that was a quantum leap. And if that's Sani, Zebra is bound to be even worse.

@taichokage: yup that was awesome, it vaporized a beast capture 100+ like it was lvl below 1

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

don't know about toriko but team urameshi horribly stomps the 23rd BT Z warriors. make it 23rd BT vs peak naruto, ichigo and luffy and it will be a good fight.

kuwabara is capable of beating tien and goes down to goku/piccolo after a fight. kurama or hiei can solo the Z warriors all alone.....S class is too much for DB level characters

huh, check it out a similar thread was made here http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=906470

So we haven't seen the rest of the kings fights yet and I say they win. Seriously, speed advantage to the max, and haxed abilities and greater firing power win it for them, where does the speed advantage come from you might ask, well they've had quite a few calcs that put them in the mach 700-1000 range. Up until recently I doubted them, that is until the arrival of Tengu Buranchi and his announcement that his speed was mach 30,000, clearly showing that the characters in Toriko are not slow like some people believe. For anyone arguing for team urameshi, their best speed calc was mach 350, with a speed gap that large I'd say Zebra or Sani could honestly solo, that's pretty insane to say too but it's the truth. Wish there were better quantifiable feats for DBZ though

This is true and I agree^. I also doubted Toriko speed but after seeing Buranchi and the fact that Elg could react to some extent (Elg being ranked directly below the Vice Head Chefs) I have to agree that Toriko chars in general are faster than Hakusho characters. At least among the upper tiers.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Toriko-verse is becoming insanely powerful.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Four Kings.

@All_StarSupes said:

i wanted to post this. now i can safely say the 4 heavenly kings take this nicely.

I knew it. If Sani is a life wiper, Zabra's got to be above that. That's just a little taste too. Epic! I am officially fully with the Kings on this as well.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel