Team Uchiha Vs. Team Admirals

Topic started by TheNobody on June 5, 2012. Last post by jnw93 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@SpeedForceSpider: I'm still working on some good feats for Itachi and Sasuke. And yeah, I feel you, I don't like it when people deride Naruto for being weak and all. Just look at Madara, he's at least on the same level with Dangai Bankai Ichigo power wise in my opinion. 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNobody: As I said, Madara is easily the strongest on the Naruto team and probably better than any of the admirals individually. But with all genjutsu off Itachi is at a disadvantage, and I doubt Sasuke would last long against the admirals attacks. I'm not the kind to put Onepiece above Naruto in strength, but I can't see the Uchiha winning this one.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Madara is a monster, I dont want to know how was Senju (First Hokage) if he was strong enough to beat him

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team Uchiha due to Madara's crazy Aizen-esqe one up you feats.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I really don't see Madara going down here, his feats are out of this world I don't see the Admirals doing much to stop him

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kizaru is huge trouble for the uchihas, kizaru is extremely fast, disappeared before he could stretch his arm, and appeared again in less than a second i dont think they are gonna connect a hit against him.

moreover, he can spam attacks like these

kizaru should be able to take on madara. speedbltiz is debatable in this thread

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: these feats are good but this means Sasuke and itachi would be killed since they do not have anything to counter what the admirals can do {other than amaterasu but this burns alot of chakra}, making this a 1vs3. & is he going to deal with a light speed kick like this...

& light lazers that go through people like this....

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

the ONLY reason the uchihas have any type of chance here is because of their edo...disable it and they get horribly stomped

Post by nishi99 (1,706 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team Uchiha wins here because of Madara's blast power and Itachi's intellect.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@jnw93: Yeah but he is a slow reactor which won't help him when he's fighting someone like Madara or Itachi who can flick Shurikens at a supersonic level or keep up against the Raikage who's dodged an attack like amaterasu.  

@FormerCrimsonKing: Are you forgetting Itachi's superior intellect and Madara's crazy power? 
Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNobody: when kizaru gets serious he can easily defeat his opponents in the blink of an eye, he took out 4 supernovas in like 30 seconds and drake couldnt even react to his light speed kick. even though he was far away. there is no chance for madara to react to such attack considering he had a har time evading the kage which are at most at supersonic level.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: dodging amaterasu is not anything near special, all you have to do is stay out of their eyesight...please show me scans of them throwing them at those speeds...even IF they can, the admirals are well above supersonic speeds...like i said before, if it wasnt for edo they would get stomped

a non edo madara would get blitzed before he could do anything, the only thing he could really do and use his meteor, and even then he would kill his team as well

@othus12 said:

@TheNobody: when kizaru gets serious he can easily defeat his opponents in the blink of an eye, he took out 4 supernovas in like 30 seconds and drake couldnt even react to his light speed kick. even though he was far away. there is no chance for madara to react to such attack considering he had a har time evading the kage which are at most at supersonic level.

Yup, Light speed>Supersonic/Hypersonic Speed.

Post by One_Piece_God (561 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Errrrr...hmmm...So is Edo off then?

With genjutsu on & intangibility off & Haki off, Naruto characters win.

Without those how on earth can you people make a case for the Uchiha?

I have tried to think of all the possibilities, all the equations & all the logarithms of how these guys can beat the admirals with everything even.

Its just not possible.

@One_Piece_God said:

Errrrr...hmmm...So is Edo off then?

With genjutsu on & intangibility off & Haki off, Naruto characters win.

Without those how on earth can you people make a case for the Uchiha?

I have tried to think of all the possibilities, all the equations & all the logarithms of how these guys can beat the admirals with everything even.

Its just not possible.

it says Haki and Genjutsu are ineffective, in the OP

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel