Team Uchiha Vs. Team Admirals

Topic started by TheNobody on June 5, 2012. Last post by jnw93 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
EDIT:
Revenge seems to run in the family 
Revenge seems to run in the family 
A Full Healthy Itachi  
Current Madara Uchiha (With Rinnegan, EMS, and Hairshama cells)
EMS Sasuke   

Vs.  

The Pimps of One Piece
 The Pimps of One Piece
Kizaru  
Akainu  
Akoiji  

Rules 

No knowledge  
Fight takes place in an empty Kohona  
All at their fullest power   
Haki and Genjutsu are ineffective  
Unlimited Supply of Chakra for Team Uchiha 
Intangibility is off 

Trump Cards

Both teams have one Trump Card if the battle isn't working out for them   

For the Adirmals: 
 Whitebeard
 Whitebeard

For the Uchihas:  

Kurama 
Kurama 
Post by kneesocks11 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Admirals. But in no way is this going to be an easy win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Uchihas take it. They sit in a corner and spam Amaterasu while using Susanoo as a defense.

@kneesocks11 said:

Admirals. But in no way is this going to be an easy win.

They can't win this is spite seeing as Edo Madara and Itachi can't die.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Haki and genjutsu should be off.

Haki gives team OP a pretty unfair advantage, they could simply just knock team Uchiha out, if that fails they can use haki to predict pretty much any attack team Uchiha do.

Also you haven't turned of logia intangibility so they can't be hurt.

At the same time team OP have no defence against genjutsu so that's pretty pointless.

Imo you should take off Edo forms, Logia intangibility, Genjutsu and Haki.

Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You can't make a fair battle against Edo characters unless the Characters themselves are immortal. Team Uchiha have a trump that isn't theirs at all. What is with these Edo battles? They can't lose unless the character they battle is on a whole different power scope or they have a detailed knowledge of the Edo character's past.
@taichokage:  

The Trump Card belongs to the Admirals 
READ OP!!!!!! 
Post by taichokage (12,879 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Of course Whitebeard is a huge asset but it doesn't matter. With the Edo they are immortal. Can you realistically describe how team Admiral would win when team Uchiha is under Kabuto's Edo?

I'm inclined to say Team OP now. All OP characters of such high level seem to be hypersonic+ in speed and I don't know if anyone in Naruto can even come close to such speed. I can imagine Naruto characters being near hypersonic speed at their very best but most likely just super sonic+.

Kizaru himself is capable of lightspeed once he gets going. Akainu has the power of magma which is probably as effective as Ametarasu, if not more effective. Aokiji probably wouldn't be so great here. Powerwise though you have to remember that the battle between Akainu and Aokiji completely changed the geology and atmosphere of an island, which is far beyond anything anyone in Naruto has shown, except for Madara.

Now Madara is the game changer here, he's massively OPed and can change an entire battlefield in seconds and then utilise every element of the now changed battlefield as he pleases. He can also create wood clones and each Wood clones can support a Susanoo. Then he has the Rinnegan which makes him practically a god and gives him access to every chakra type as well as all the other OTT powers the rinnegan has displayed. Now he has this perfect Susanoo, which has still to be revealed powers. However he has been "killed" quite a few times in his fight with the Kages and this is usually down to over confidence.

Itachi's a threat too but not a massive one. I can't imagine he'd connect with the sword of Totsuka because the admirals move too fast and the Yata shield is only stated to grant immunity to chakra based elemental attacks.

Sasuke won't be much good here imo, but has shown to have good team work with Itachi.

But like I said before I think the Speed and Sheer overwhelming power will give the admirals the advantage here. Madara's good but could quite possibly get speed blitzed and Akainu could easily set his forest alight with his Magma. Kizaru's lightspeed attacks should also pose a big problem and I don't think there's anyone fast enough to stop him from using his lightspeed attacks.

@ohgodwhy: Madara has some good reactions and speed that can put him on par with the admirals, he did reacted to Naruto who is now hypersonic at its best, at least above the likes of mach 5, maybe Double digit Mach?  Also he was keeping up well against the Raikage. 

Don't forget Itachi reacted to Kirin which was said to hit the ground under a thousandth of a second.  

This attack alone should be capable of killing any Admiral off the field.  
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNobody: That requires time to use, and Sasuke hasn't even considered using it against anyone since his fight with Itachi. He'll probably charge in with mangekyou techniques.

Honestly I think the admirals take this, especially with genjutsu turned off. Madara could definitely hang with them (tempted to say he's stronger than any of them individually), but Itachi and Sasuke won't be doing too much here, especially with the speed difference.

Post by othus12 (6,581 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kizaru speedblitz all the other characters,

@TheNobody: I can't really comment on their speed, maybe they are hypersonic. Nothing specific has been stated so far.

Sasuke's kirin attack is a bit pants like Girugamesh said. He has to set it up first, then there's charge time and by the time he's got it charged up it's glaringly obvious how the attack works and can be countered fairly easily I think. Also it invariably costs a lot of chakra. Itachi could've easily countered it because it was such an obvious attack.

I do think Madara could take an admiral, but as a team the Admirals should be able to win this without too much hassle imo.

Just read the latest chapter
 Just read the latest chapter
This basically makes Itachi's Susano'o look like child's play 
Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Admirals have this easy...

much faster and if the 5th Hokage broke a rib of Susano, so these guys can too. And Aokiji & Akainu were fighting for days [10 days strait], Naruto chars cant do that.

and this is what it looked like when he vs Ace:

& amaterasu wont be able to compete with that amount of logia ice

Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

I'm inclined to say Team OP now. All OP characters of such high level seem to be hypersonic+ in speed and I don't know if anyone in Naruto can even come close to such speed. I can imagine Naruto characters being near hypersonic speed at their very best but most likely just super sonic+.

Kizaru himself is capable of lightspeed once he gets going. Akainu has the power of magma which is probably as effective as Ametarasu, if not more effective. Aokiji probably wouldn't be so great here. Powerwise though you have to remember that the battle between Akainu and Aokiji completely changed the geology and atmosphere of an island, which is far beyond anything anyone in Naruto has shown, except for Madara.

Now Madara is the game changer here, he's massively OPed and can change an entire battlefield in seconds and then utilise every element of the now changed battlefield as he pleases. He can also create wood clones and each Wood clones can support a Susanoo. Then he has the Rinnegan which makes him practically a god and gives him access to every chakra type as well as all the other OTT powers the rinnegan has displayed. Now he has this perfect Susanoo, which has still to be revealed powers. However he has been "killed" quite a few times in his fight with the Kages and this is usually down to over confidence.

Itachi's a threat too but not a massive one. I can't imagine he'd connect with the sword of Totsuka because the admirals move too fast and the Yata shield is only stated to grant immunity to chakra based elemental attacks.

Sasuke won't be much good here imo, but has shown to have good team work with Itachi.

But like I said before I think the Speed and Sheer overwhelming power will give the admirals the advantage here. Madara's good but could quite possibly get speed blitzed and Akainu could easily set his forest alight with his Magma. Kizaru's lightspeed attacks should also pose a big problem and I don't think there's anyone fast enough to stop him from using his lightspeed attacks.

I agree completely. I was about to put my 2sense in before I read your post and it touches up on everything i was thinking. Also is everyone in character, if so i think Madara seems a bit too cocky to go all out (that's his only flaw).

@jnw93 said:

The Admirals have this easy...

much faster and if the 5th Hokage broke a rib of Susano, so these guys can too. And Aokiji & Akainu were fighting for days [10 days strait], Naruto chars cant do that.

and this is what it looked like when he vs Ace:

& amaterasu wont be able to compete with that amount of logia ice

All I see are two attacks colliding (Lava and Ice) and nothing really impressive about the scan you just posted. Them fighting 10 days straight is pretty impressive however stamina is not the case for this fight. And yes Amaterasu is a no factor in this fight as it is very slow yet instant hit attack, I mean it takes 7 days straight for Amaterasu to fully kill its targets so I highly doubt any Admiral would be affected by it. Now then lets go off the Uchiha feats  

Starting off with Madara Uchiha  

As we can see from latest chapters Madara is easily the highest tier on the show and from what I read from OBD he's at a city level scale, that puts any admiral to shame.  

We have the meteorite feat from Madara that can set an entire forest to waste:  

And if that one is stopped he can spam another meteorite  

Meteorite was so large it could be seen from different units in distant areas  

Here Madara changes an entire landscape to his own desire by the use of Senju cells wood Release

Madara blocks a punch from the Raikage who's speed is at a hypersonic level  
Madara blocks a punch from the Raikage who's speed is at a hypersonic level  

The skeleton form of Susano'o was shown to be quite resistant to Lava, not even a powerful lighting chop from the Raikage was enough to pierce through
 Madara's defense. And not even the combine power of Lava and lighting was enough to pierce through Susano'o rib cage which isn't even the full form of the Susano'o nor durability.  

See here how it took Gaara's sand (mixed with gold which increases its weight and durability) along with a large golem summoning to block Madara's Yasaka Magamata        

Advent of a World of Flowering Trees  
Advent of a World of Flowering Trees  

This technique was calculated to cover over a kilometer. The deadly part is that Madara can release toxic pollen into the atmosphere and if inhaled renders any afflicted target unconscious.  

As far as I'm concern this Susano'o slashed apart a field of mountains and land with just one swing. The Kages were lucky to survive and to have Itachi cancel off Edo Tensei. 

@TheNobody: Nice scans I forgot about Madara's meteorite feat.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thank you, it took me a little bit of trouble to find these 

@TheNobody: Yeah good job man, I hate it when One Piece fanboys act like Naruto characters don't have good feats.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel