Team Toriko VS Team One Piece

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 30, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Toriko himself has petaton level feats on the high end of things...

Even lower end stuff puts them at 100+ teratons with a punch. That is not even getting to Sani who's dream is to reflect a planet sized meteor (Forshadowing) I will never understand why people make battles with One Piece and Toriko like they are close in power, potential city or island level<<<<<<<country level. Screw Coco's hell poison; he one-shots eveyone on team one piece with a Hell spear that moves near light-speed, much faster than anyone in One Piece 

Coco's mold spear move at close the speed of light. What I'm going with here is a relativistic KE calc. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dory_(spear) 
Going to use the 2kg figure here. 

Plugging in a 90% lightspeed guesstimation and the weight into this: 

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/...elativity.html

I get 2.442E+17 joules as the final number. Which is about 55 megatons.

Insane numbers here, given that Coco is offensively the least powerful of the kings, and that he's surpassing the yield of a Tsar Bomba, but has all that energy concentrated on a spear tip.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Cool feats and calcs, there's a reason Coco is my favorite character and that's one of them.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The IGO President solos, Midoras entire army can't compare to him:

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Kurohige: Cool feats and calcs, there's a reason Coco is my favorite character and that's one of them.

same here! Coco just has this cool air about him that makes me like him not to mention his powers are the coolest out of the 4 kings IMO

Post by SMXLR8 (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 16

bump

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8 said:

bump

this didnt need a bump. you already had 23 other comments already

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel