Team Prep Gods vs Pre-Skip Naruto Verse

Topic started by Fehafare on July 2, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Fehafare said:

@solesamurai: He doesn't know that they are looking for him...

And he's not gonna be dropped in hill billy land nowhere near anyone. Probably 1 km away from a rand village. There is pretty much no "hide and get more prep time" option. I don't see him extracting any of those materials effectively to make anything, he lacks very basic tools, finding them wouldn't be too much of a problem.

And Tony is still good with prep regardless.

1. You didn't put in the OP that they had no knowledge Nor did you put any specific distances therefor it is to be assumed they get more than 3-5 minutes of time to work with.

2. That is incredibly unfair, you made it so they can't use resources or make use of random items they find like rusty kunai for cutting wood. Or even give them the time to make this fair.

3. If he had enough time he could make a fire and melt all the metals to make the armor, but since you made it since they have no time nor do they even know they're being looked for this is pretty much a stomp.

4. You basically gave them useless prep trapped them in a world of nothing for 10 years made it so they had no idea what was going on, made it so resources would be useless since they are not able to make tools out of random items, and made them hunted down. Because you had to be the one beat them with a crapload of prep time.

5. This thread is meaningless then, if they know nothing they do not know they're in danger and therefor can't win. Useless thread is useless.

Post by Fehafare (8,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai:

1. They have max knowledge. They know everything about the verse and the characters in it and they know that they are supposed to invade it. They just don't know that the enemy is aware of them as well-

2. The point is not to rely on technology and as i said it doesn't change the outcome. It doesn't matter how smart Doom is he's not getting enough iron or anything else to make a damn ring, let alone full body armor.

3. Just like 2.

4. The whole point of this thread to minimaze the use of technology on their side to pretty much nothing.

5. Look at 1.

@Fehafare said:

@solesamurai:

1. They have max knowledge. They know everything about the verse and the characters in it and they know that they are supposed to invade it. They just don't know that the enemy is aware of them as well-

2. The point is not to rely on technology and as i said it doesn't change the outcome. It doesn't matter how smart Doom is he's not getting enough iron or anything else to make a damn ring, let alone full body armor.

3. Just like 2.

4. The whole point of this thread to minimaze the use of technology on their side to pretty much nothing.

5. Look at 1.

1. This post is a direct contradiction to what you just stated. Max knowledge means they know they are being hunted, and they also know that the verse is active in their hunt. Yet you want it so they have no idea what they're up against. That doesn't make a lick of sense.

2. It completely changes the outcome, with no powers or ability to make tech they have no resources or viable defenses, you basically intentionally made a stomp thread.

3. I don't get how you expected this to be fair with the mindset you had. You stripped them of everything and put them up against an entire verse of super powered people and gave them 3 minutes to come up with something. Gave them 0 tools to work with as well.

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
(^_^) 

@solesamurai:

1. Given that i made the thread i think i can say what max knowledge for the means and what not. As i said they know every little detail about the verse and the characters, their story, secrets, plot, personality, powers. But, they just don't know that the enemy is aware of their presence in the verse.

2. Again, it doesn't because given the scenario they can't make anything, i could literally leave them a couple of days to roam free in the Narutoverse and nothing significant would come out of it.

3. 3 minuts? Last time i checked i gave them 10 YEARS... Anyway it never was supposed to be "fair" in that sense. I'll point out again that the only purpose here is to destroy the "unbeatable with prep" thing as it obviously should be changed to "unbeatable with technology" Hell if all of these characters had the ability to pull the technology they made over the years from some hammer space, they wouldn't even be considered prep masters.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare:

actually solesamurai hit the nail right on the head. I'm guessing you got tired of them being prep gods and wanted to make a stomp thread to prove a point to yourself or something. Granted with peak human abilities and all their other hand to hand skills they would still be able to win. Because you are making it seem as though the people in naruto have no access to technology when batman and the others have max knowledge of the verse. Where do you think the communication devices they have come from? Enough iron? They could invade a village armoury and take them and melt them down and build whatever it is they want. The team has access to alot of things with full knowledge of the verse and peak human abilities. Considering in a fight they all have more experience and skill than any ninja that can try and face them at this particular time.

You can't deny you tried to make a stomp thread when in fact you removed all of their abilities, decreased their stats, took away their useful items and gave them a couple of minutes to do something against an entire world. <--- Does that sound moderately fair to you?

@TheNeutralOne:

Again where do you see a couple of minutes? They have 10 years of prep. The h2h skills are meaningless as they would get blitzed if you are implying that they can actually win that way.

I already pointed out this wasn't ever supposed to be fair and the entire match is constructed so that they can't build anything. Just trying to see what they can make of absurd prep if they have no access to technology or materials.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare:

They do only have a couple of minutes lol. You are basically saying they will be sitting in nothingness for 10 years with no access to anything. In which mind does that equal prep? Prep doesn't mean sitting there and thinking about it for 10 years. Because that means very little when you can only think and do nothing about said thoughts. SO yes by the threads very construction it implies they only have a couple of minutes to prepare themselves to face an entire world that is searching for them and knows their location. Though as you put it they do have 10 years to think about how they will be attacked in a matter of minutes.

@TheNeutralOne:

"The world" doesn't know where they are. But anyway, the whole point of the thread is to remove that. Actually i should have just inserted a rule which prevents them from using any kind of technology, would have made it easier.

@Fehafare: Now you're back tracking. you said multiple times the world is looking for them so they only have minutes to come up with something.

@solesamurai:

Ugh, yeah Narutoverse is looking for them, but they don't know the exact location. And yes they have a couple of minutes before the first encounter, but they had 10 years to come up with something.

@Fehafare: Ok I don't think you get it, because you keep bringing up the absolutely worthless 10 years of worthless thinking they have before they get murdered.

10 years of prep, is only useful with the following things.

1. Resources

2. tools

3. Knowledge of what they're up against

You gave them 1 thing that was Knowledge of what they're up against. As per what you said, when they get into the verse, they have 3 minutes to come up with something. But they have 10 years of prep prior. This is what you don't understand, without any sort of resources, or tools. That 10 years of prep might as well have not been there. Since it is very very very useless, they essentially think about how they die, within the 5 minutes of them getting out of there. So basically you gave them at most 5 minutes of prep with 0 resources, tools or powers to work with. Meaning they can do nothing. absolutely nothing. This is an intentional stomp thread.

@solesamurai:

That's the whole point of the thread you know? Take away the technology and prep master become helpless (well ignoring Thanos and Ironman...)

@Fehafare: No they don't become helpless, you put so many restrictions and gave them no time to come up with anything that's why they're helpless. Thanos is the only one who would not die since even without his power he is still banned from the realm of death. Tony starkk has no technopathy or resources so he is also helpless.

So the point of this thread was to spite prep gods because for some reason you don't like how they win with prep all the time?

@solesamurai: They don't even win all the time, but anyway, the only thing that this thread is supposed to show is that prep time alone isn't enough.

@Fehafare: Thanos and Dr doom with very minimal prep have become nigh omnipotent(arguable whether doom was omnipotent or not at the time). How is they don't win when they have prep? You could have done this thread very differently if you wanted to prove that, this just makes it seem like you wanted to spite them bad.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Batman wins.....

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

but since HST is stronger now and have better chance

Post by SMXLR8 (6,940 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: as of right now naruto cast just might win this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel