Team Prep Gods vs Pre-Skip Naruto Verse

Topic started by Fehafare on July 2, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Fehafare (7,965 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

So this is something i made a few years ago on some other forum. It's kinda a test and i wanted to see what the thoughts of others are on this.

Read the full OP to get the idea what's it about.

Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, Batman, Thanos and Tony Stark get thrown into Par 1 Naruto verse. They get 10 years of prep and full knowledge on the Naruto Verse and the characters in it and they work together of course.

Wait, before you go off saying how much of a rape this is, read the rest first.

During those 10 years, they are inside a dimension void of anything. Pretty much just white endless space. They are naked and have 0 materials on them. To avoid obvious stop, they are all reduce to peak human levels and lose any kind of superpower they have. They can only rely on intelligence here.

After the prep they are dropped into the Naruto verse. The verse won't gang up on them but are actively aware that there are five invaders that they need to eliminate.

So, what do you think, how will this turn out in the end?

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the naruto verse goes to hell.

richards and tony dispatched galactus with about 3 hours of prep.

i dont even want to imagine what these guys could do all together. they can pretty much conquer the hst in a weekend.

Online Now

@othus12: Did you read the whole OP?

Post by taichokage (12,447 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Wait, they have 0 powers and their prep involves nothing but strategy and no tech? The Naruto cast would annihilate them. They are essentially normal humans with great intellect. The only way they could win is if they are not immediately ambushed when they get out of the void, giving them enough time to concoct a device. If they don't, even a fodder Genin could dispatch a few normal humans. It's a stomp either way I think.
Online Now

@taichokage: Well not normal human, more like peak human and they still have their non supernatural skills like h2h combat knowledge but yeah.

That's the point. It seems like all those smart guys who win with prep no matter what stop being special if you take away redundant technology from them.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I could see some good manipulation from Doom and Thanos here, even some from Batman. I don't think they are totally helpless even with out their tech.
Online Now

@Sonata: A way to look at it yeah.

But what exactly do you mean by manipulation?

@Fehafare: They would play mind games with some of the cast. Since they know how the minds of each characters work, they know who they could target and work their way up. 
Online Now

@Sonata: That's what i assumed it meant, problem is a good part of that falls into speculations.

And lol, we both have witch avatars.

With a similair color pattern no less.

@Fehafare: True, that's why I believe this can go either way. We don't exactly know what their plan would be. 

LOL I noticed that too, but as usual I'm going to change my avi again for the 4th of July:)
Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

tony could make an armor out of dirt XD

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I find this to be kind of silly. That isn't prep, it's planning.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Batman would solo the Narutoverse with a kunai, some wire, a marker, and a rock.

How you ask? Simple.

Being Batman, he has the abillity to manipulate the laws of logic to his liking. He uses the Kunai to carve a stone symbol on the rock and throws it at the guards of the hidden leaf and then runs away. The guards report this to the hokage and she declares war on the stone. He then sets up a trip wire near the cloud village and makes someone trip and fall in mud leaving a note saying the mist did it. They report this to the raikage and another war starts. The sand try to mediate but he draws graffiti on the outer wall of the sand village and says its from all four and that they hate desert scum. The sand takes up arms against all of them. The smaller countries get swallowed up in the conflict. The leaf comes out victorious using it's main character plot shield. Orochimaru sees Batman's work and offers him power. Batman accepts but uses his super bat training to gain more power and solo Oro, Kabuto, Sasuke, and the Akatsuki. Batman then infiltrates the weakened village and uses his Bat swag to woo Tsunade, leaving him at the top.

Game over.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: Prep only refers to preparation time, how it is used depends on the situation.

@othus12: The sad thing? He doesn't even have that. xD

@UltimateHero0406: Nice...

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! I love that plan.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: And now I'm officially qualified to be a writer for DC LOL

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dr Doom could solo this. He beat PR Beyonder with very little prep prior to him getting sorcery IIRC. Pr Beyonder was basically Omnipotent at that time. Naruto verse is absolutely nothing compared to that. Idk even how Doom would do it. But he'd do it...

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: And now I'm officially qualified to be a writer for DC LOL

As this rate you will be the CEO there in no time lol
Online Now

@solesamurai: How?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Fehafare: Depending on where he lands in the narutoverse he could create different devices. He could make a power siphoning device out of materials found there(likes tree's grass, random alloys found in water like gold and silver, building materials from abandoned villages etc). With the power siphoning device it would just be a matter of luck of which ninja is unlucky enough to encounter him. As their power would then be his, he encounters anyone with a sharingan, a member of the akatsuki, anyone with dust release, wood release etc. He becomes ninja god.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel