Team Orochimaru Vs. Team Pain

Topic started by FLStyle on Aug. 30, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Location: The same area of Hidden Rain in which Sage-mode Jiraiya took on Pain.

Team Orochimaru: Pain doesn't know and doesn't really care what's going on when Orochimaru starts the Edo Tensei and doesn't try to prevent it.

Orochimaru (Full health)
Kabuto
1st Hokage
2nd Hokage
4th Hokage

Team Pain: Nagato is safe and out of sight at the highest point of Hidden Rain.

Nagato
Konan
Deva Realm
Animal Realm
Human Realm
Hell Realm
Asura Realm
Hungry Ghost Realm
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Team Orochimaru, with the Hokages and all. But, Pein was one power SOB, so it could go anyway.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i vote team pain
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@JThree47693 said:
" Team Orochimaru, with the Hokages and all. But, Pein was one power SOB, so it could go anyway. "
Yeah, but Pain beat Jiraya rather handily, and Jiraya is at least as powerful as a Hokage (one of the three great ninja, one of which became Hokage, and was the pupil of the fourth). Thats neglecting to mention that he succeeded where Orochimaru failed in destroying the hidden leaf. 
@AgentJ said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Team Orochimaru, with the Hokages and all. But, Pein was one power SOB, so it could go anyway. "
Yeah, but Pain beat Jiraya rather handily, and Jiraya is at least as powerful as a Hokage (one of the three great ninja, one of which became Hokage, and was the pupil of the fourth). Thats neglecting to mention that he succeeded where Orochimaru failed in destroying the hidden leaf.  "

Thats true, but you still have to factor in the Three Hokages. the 1st held his own against Madara AND the Nine Tails. Hell, he won the fight. Pein is immensly powerful, but he was stopped by Naruto. I I really dont see Naruto standing a chance against the first.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "

same here pain himself is kage-level so it woulent matter!
@lordhaseo said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "
same here pain himself is kage-level so it woulent matter! "

1 Hokage level being vs 4 Hokage level beings(Orochiumaru and the Hokages, Kabuto would die painfully)
@JThree47693 said:
"@lordhaseo said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "
1 Hokage level being vs 4 Hokage level beings(Orochiumaru and the Hokages, Kabuto would die painfully) "
Deva Realm
Animal Realm
Human Realm
Hell Realm
Asura Realm
Hungry Ghost Realm  

there all kage-level so this battle is going to be a dubble-edge-sword
@lordhaseo said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@lordhaseo said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "
1 Hokage level being vs 4 Hokage level beings(Orochiumaru and the Hokages, Kabuto would die painfully) "
Deva Realm Animal Realm Human Realm Hell Realm Asura Realm Hungry Ghost Realm   there all kage-level so this battle is going to be a dubble-edge-sword "

Wow, I completely forgot about them. But even still, if Naruto managed t beat them, the 1st should really have no prob. I think he could solo. Orochimaru coul just sit back and relax and let the 1st do his thing.
@JThree47693 said:
"@lordhaseo said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@lordhaseo said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "
Deva Realm Animal Realm Human Realm Hell Realm Asura Realm Hungry Ghost Realm   there all kage-level so this battle is going to be a dubble-edge-sword "
Wow, I completely forgot about them. But even still, if Naruto managed t beat them, the 1st should really have no prob. I think he could solo. Orochimaru coul just sit back and relax and let the 1st do his thing. "

it could happen
 Naruto had a lot in his favour after what Pa Toad learned with Jiraiya and then told everyone about it in Tsunade's office. As well as three gigantic toad summons to counter Animal Realm, all Orochimaru has is Manda. Team Orochimaru doesn't know anything about the Pain bodies' abilities. Orochimaru may recognise the rinnegan and Yariko though, as did Tsunade.
@FLStyle said:
" Naruto had a lot in his favour after what Pa Toad learned with Jiraiya and then told everyone about it in Tsunade's office. As well as three gigantic toad summons to counter Animal Realm, all Orochimaru has is Manda. Team Orochimaru doesn't know anything about the Pain bodies' abilities. Orochimaru may recognise the rinnegan and Yariko though, as did Tsunade. "

Your forgeting the 1st Hokage. He beat the Nine Tails and Madara at the same time by himself. He could solo this fight. He would figure out the secret of Pein.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im neutral on this thread lol
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLStyle said:
" Naruto had a lot in his favour after what Pa Toad learned with Jiraiya and then told everyone about it in Tsunade's office. As well as three gigantic toad summons to counter Animal Realm, all Orochimaru has is Manda. Team Orochimaru doesn't know anything about the Pain bodies' abilities. Orochimaru may recognise the rinnegan and Yariko though, as did Tsunade. "
Your forgeting the 1st Hokage. He beat the Nine Tails and Madara at the same time by himself. He could solo this fight. He would figure out the secret of Pein. "
Yet in his Edo Tensei form, him and the 2nd Hokage were both defeated at the same time by old-man 3rd Hokage.
@FLStyle said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FLStyle said:
Your forgeting the 1st Hokage. He beat the Nine Tails and Madara at the same time by himself. He could solo this fight. He would figure out the secret of Pein. "
Yet in his Edo Tensei form, him and the 2nd Hokage were both defeated at the same time by old-man 3rd Hokage. "

The third was said to be the strongest Hokage, but you make a good point.
@JThree47693: I don't think the 3rd would've stood a chance against Madara and the Kyuubi which makes me believe the 1st's victory must have been situational. Maybe the 1st took back control over the Kyuubi. Either that or when you're brought back with Edo Tensei you're not as powerful as your true self.
@FLStyle said:
" @JThree47693: I don't think the 3rd would've stood a chance against Madara and the Kyuubi which makes me believe the 1st's victory must have been situational. Maybe the 1st took back control over the Kyuubi. Either that or when you're brought back with Edo Tensei you're not as powerful as your true self. "

No, I doubt he would have beaten Madara and the Kyubbi. Them calling him the strongest hokage was probably hyperbole. And yes, you are not as powerful as you are if you are brought back with the Edo Tensei. Hmmm......well, I still don think the Pein team would win this.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
pein, hmm they crapped a village right, and seeing how they can just cream orochimaru after the start of the fight.......
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@JThree47693 said:
" @lordhaseo said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@lordhaseo said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"i vote team pain "
Wow, I completely forgot about them. But even still, if Naruto managed t beat them, the 1st should really have no prob. I think he could solo. Orochimaru coul just sit back and relax and let the 1st do his thing. "
naruto didn't do it by himself. It took the whole village to take out most of the puppets. And besides, it's pretty clear that he is strong enough to be Hokage at this point (as evidenced by the murmurs of the villagers after Tsunade went into her coma). Two (three if you count Jiraya) Hokage level characters and an entire village barely beat him (and even then it sounded like Nagato could have killed Naruto if he wanted to at the end). 3 incomplete Hokages... I don't see them beating him. In this fight, Orochimaru would be a pushover. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and you have to take account of pain eyes, which they say can create jutsu and stuff like that
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel