Team Natsu vs Ash Ketchum

Topic started by GeneralVan on Jan. 19, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Natsu vs Charizard

Gray vs Glalie

Lucy vs Snorlax

Erza vs Pikachu

Happy vs Swellow

Who would win? For me it's: Natsu, Gray, Snorlax, Tie, Leaning towards Erza, and Swellow.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,226 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Why Natsu Vs Charizard, there nothing Charizard can do to Natsu

@Destinyheroknight: Because both fire types, but Charizard can use non fire moves such as steel wing and seismic toss, but I think Natsu would win though.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,226 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@GeneralVan:

But Natsu is a Fire/Electric type, that is faster

True, but what about the other matchups, what are your thoughts on those?
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Team FT in a landslide, except Happy vs Swellow. Swellow is a brolic little bird.

@UltimateHero0406 Snorlax would beat Lucy. He could Hyper Beam whoever she summons imo. And Pikachu would put up a fight against Erza, but Erza may have a slight advantage and would edge him out. I only put Glalie against Gray because he's Ash's only pure Ice-Type lol and Natsu would beat Charizard, but it would look cool lol.

@GeneralVan: Not sure Snorlax could beat more that one of Lucy's better summons. Plus he is rather slow. He usually goes down after about 2 matches. Pikachu would last for a while but Erza would ultimately get the drop on him due to more battle prowess. Glalie gets stomped honestly. There is nothing in his arsenal that would do much against Grey. You would have done better with Lapras. Natsu vs Charizard

nuff said

@UltimateHero0406: yeah, I was going to put Infernape instead of Charizard, but that would be downgrading really. I put Glalie instead of Lapras because he wins way more battles, but Gray wins either way. Snorlax would really have to beat Aquarius, Taurus, and Virgo and the rest would be cake for him, Happy vs Swellow is a mismatch as Happy has nothing to offer Swellow, and yeah Erza vs Pikachu would be even but Erza would win eventually, she has a bit more Stamina than Pikachu.

@GeneralVan: Infernape's blaze power is serious business. Also, if you allow movie feats, Charizard becomes legendary level since he beat an Articuno and put up a fight against Entei. And Pikachu did battle a Latios to a draw so he has some muscle but yeah Erza packs more of a punch.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Team FT wins...

1. Natsu vs Charizard= Natsu
  2. Gray vs Glalie= Gray
  3. Lucy vs Snorlax= Snorlax kills her with Hyper Beam the moment she wants to summon a spirit.
  4. Erza vs Pikachu= Pikachu since you didn't excluded PIS also Pikachu is a master of the PIS and CIS. Tho if that's excluded, Erza KOs Pikachu
  5. Happy vs Swellow= Swellow eats Happy.

So overall, Fairy Tail wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel