Team Naruto Vs. Team One Piece (Remake of the bad one)

Topic started by TheNobody on April 26, 2012. Last post by jnw93 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1. Part II Shippuden - Naruto Uzumaki (After taking control of Kurama)  
2. Current Tobi  (With control over the 6 paths - Jinchuuriki) 
3. Pein (With all six paths)  
4. Current Kabuto (After possessing Orochimaru's remains and unlocking sage mode)  
5. Jirayia 
6. Killer Bee with Samehada 
7. Itachi Uchiha (Prime Itachi at full health)  
8. Sasuke Uchiha (Current Sasuke Uchiha with the MS)   
9.  Raikage - A
10. Deidara  
11. Madara Uchiha (Edo Madara)  
12. Sasori  
13. Deidara  
14. Kakuzu  
15. Konan   
16. Mu (The Second Tsuchikage)  
17. Gaara (With Shukaku) 
18. Danzo 
Vs.  

1. Luffy post-time skip  
2. Kizaru  
3. Akoiji 
4. Akainu  
5. White Beard  
6. Kuma (After the war) 
7. Zoro (New World Saga)  
8. Mihawk  
9. Eustass Kid  
10. Sanji  
11. Crocodile  
12. Black Beard (Yami Yami no Mi only)  
13. Ace 
14. Doflamingo  
15. Jinbe  
16. Rob Lucci  
17. Kaku  
18. Enel  

Rules:
1) Battle takes place in the Konoha   
2.) Logia-Intangibility is off 
3.) 10 minutes of prep   

You decide who wins! 
Post by othus12 (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

if you are gonna ban haki then dont post post time skip zoro and luffy -.-

Post by ohgodwhy (1,565 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team OP. All the admirals, one of who is lightspeed and could solo if he wanted to. Enel who would also probably be lightspeed or near lightspeed because he is lightening. Mihawk could take a fair few of the Naruto team on his own. Whitebeard splits islands in half. Etc etc.

But yeah there's no one in Naruto that I've seen who can react to lightspeed so Kizaru would be hard to stop.

@ohgodwhy: Kizaru doesn't necessarily have good reactions either and most Naruto characters should be faster than him as long as he doesn't use his logia type power, and he only moves at light speed.  

@othus12
: Fine Haki can be used -_- But Genjutsu will be included 
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Why would Logia intangibility be off? You're stacking it in the Naruto team side... Anyways OP would still win.

@LiquidPrince: Because it's an instant win for the OP win if intangibility is on, isn't that obvious? 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNobody: Agreed, it would be like making a Bleach fight where intangibility was on.

I think this would be a good fight, still not entirely sure who would win in the end, as both teams have abilities that could screw over the other team. Just to check, is Kabuto allowed to use edo tensei during the prep? I think that he should be able to find some 'volunteers' in that time if it's in Konoha, and it doesn't take long to make the seals. If so, team Naruto take this IMO.

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would almost say team OP easily were it not for Madara being here and with Edo regeneration no less. Madara, Tobi, Kabuto and Naruto alone are probably stronger than the rest of team Naruto. They are huge factors. Coupled with Blackbeard's nerf and the minor trumps of team Naruto this could be close. But the sheer hax Madara wields is tremendous coupled with his inability to die because of the Edo, this guarantees a stalemate at the worst for team Naruto, unless by some unlikely instance, Blackbeard could suck him in with blackhole.

@TheNobody: If he moves at lightspeed he has to have lightspeed reactions or he'd be running into walls all the time. Also no one in Naruto can move at lightspeed, some can teleport like Tobi but none can move at lightspeed.

I would remove Kizaru from this, because tbh the only reason anyone can even fight against Kizaru is because of Haki.

"He is capable of moving and attacking at the speed of light, and all of his attacks are based on the element of light; such as firing energy blasts from his fingertips or feet with extreme precision." OP wiki.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,447 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: no one in one piece is near lightspeed

@FormerCrimsonKing: Except for Kizaru. His devil fruit is the power of light, therefore he has all the powers light has including lightspeed. That's like saying Akainu's magma isn't as hot as magma. Also it was even said in the manga a couple of times like in chapter 508 he asked Basil Hawkins if he had ever been kicked at the speed of light. OP wiki also states it, as I have mentioned above.

"The Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human (光人間 Hikari Ningen). It also enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport himself by means of reflection." Another version.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: Except for Kizaru. His devil fruit is the power of light, therefore he has all the powers light has including lightspeed. That's like saying Akainu's magma isn't as hot as magma. Also it was even said in the manga a couple of times like in chapter 508 he asked Basil Hawkins if he had ever been kicked at the speed of light. OP wiki also states it, as I have mentioned above.

"The Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human (光人間 Hikari Ningen). It also enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport himself by means of reflection." Another version.

This is true, but Kizaru's actual fighting speed is obviously not lightspeed (otherwise all of his fights would have been over in the blink of an eye and he'd be the strongest character in the series).

@GIRUGAMESH: True, it probably takes him a second or two to get to lightspeed, hence why someone like Dark King Raleigh could intercept his attacks but I don't think there's anyone in Naruto who is fast enough to intercept him with the exception of Naruto and A. Although once he gets going then Kizaru can move at lightspeed and it will be very hard to stop him. His light beams will also move at light speed so unless you can react at lightspeed or have haki, you're in trouble.

Well we can't forget that Team Naruto has some speedsters and probably a few faster characters than a few OP characters such as: Raikage, Naruto, perhaps Kabuto. Pein is also in the equation and he's a very powerful foe along with Tobi (Who has the Bijuu in his possessions) who is easily a multi mountain buster or maybe forest level. Madara Uchiha turned an entire forest into a tropic with just wood release, there's also Danzo's Izanagi, Sasuke's new Susano'o and major hax, Itachi's tsukiyomi and genjutsu, Kabuto's edo tensei (Since there's only 5 minutes of prep I guess Kabuto can use a volunteer), Madara's spamming and regeneration, Gaara's sand, Deidara's C4 and C0 attacks, and so on! Also Mu is in this battle and Mu attacks focus on atomic destruction so I highly doubt any admiral or OP character can survive a blast from Mu's dust release.  

And for Kabuto can resurrect Minato from edo tensei if he gets two volunteers, Minato can come as a huge factor in the battle with his speed and jutsu.
Actually Kabuto can't revive Minato because he gave his soul to the shinigami. But there are many other powerful shinobi that he could revive.

Team Naruto is indeed very powerful, this would be quite a close battle. But lets not forget that Akainu and Aokiji can also change the battlefield at a whim, Kizaru can fire off lightspeed lasers which would be very hard to defend, Whitebeard has been stated to be powerful enough to destroy the OP world if he so wishes (By Sengoku) and he destroyed Marineford, Kuma's powers are like Pein's Human path powers but better because he can push even intangible objects like pain and he can push things so hard they get sent half way around the world, Doflamingo and Mihawk are most likely as powerful, or potentially more powerful than the admirals, Blackbeard's powers are like Tobi's in a way because he can just transport someone into another dimension, although Tobi is probably better.

I don't think the jinchurukki would be that effective, as we saw with Oars Jr, Doflamingo will just hack them to pieces with ease. I don't know how fast they are but they haven't seemed to show many speed feats only lots of destructive power.

Post by othus12 (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

OP team wins this time, magama has efectively melted susanoo once, and since akainus magama comes in wider varieties i should say he could easily take out sasuke also withebeard and the other admirals should be able to take out the akatsukis rather easily. and since haki is avialable luffy would beat the heck out of naruto.

True, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, the 3 Admirals, and the top Shichibukai Mihawk, Doflamingo and Kuma are ridiculous, a small part of which is that two of them can move at the speed of light. But Madara and Tobi are here too. With endless regeneration and intangibility plus their own hax powers makes them the reason why this battle might not be so quick to end. Also Madara is apparently like Naruto. He claims that all of his clones are as powerful as he is or words to suggest that. Between Madara's and Naruto's multi clone techniques, they become huge factors.

Naruto, Tobi, Madara and Itachi are the real difference makers here I would say and possibly Pein. Like you said Naruto and Madara can clone spam and Madara is in his edo form for some reason. Tobi can also teleport like you said and Itachi has his sword of Totsuka which is a one hit kill.

Itachi could probably take down 1 or 2 of the OP team on his own but then inevitably Whitebeard would notice and destroy his Susanoo or destroy the ground under his Susanoo making him fall and then destroy him. Or Kuma would notice and simply push him out of the battlefield, or push his Susanoo out of the battlefield.

Tobi's weakness is he has to become tangible for a split second if he wants to grab someone or hit someone and a split second is all it will take for most of the OP characters to smash his head in.

Naruto's power is hard to gauge because he can just clone himself and he is pretty powerful possibly the most powerful character in Naruto right now. Also Madara is pretty hax, especially in his edo form so once again his power is quite hard to gauge.

It would be quite close I suppose but like I said I would still give it to Team OP. There's just too many powerful characters to ignore and if in the end it's Naruto and Edo Madara vs Whitebeard and the 3 admirals, there's only one way this fight is going to go.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

one-piece have this

admirals are better than the naruto cast

unless they have rubber enel will destroy

&Kizaru is the only 1 who can go lightspeed

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel