Team Naruto vs Team Comic Books (Picture Fight Please Read OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Feb. 18, 2011. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: How come?
Post by DeadpoolvIronFist (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

How do they know what they are up against but not prepped?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@deadpoolvironfist: that doesn't matter, the OP is everything and we can't tamper with it. 
anyway, this is what they have stearing contests for in anime, the other team reveals their feats by words before the fight, and the other team can use that info during the fight, but not prep before it. 


I hope I helped you in your jurney, little one. lol
Post by Darkness1 (24 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@deathmonger:  Yeah you do hate bleach alot but your only reason is because of Aizen being a dick i mean c'mon c'mon C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Invader Zim Reference)
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto team get beat so badly, I kind of feel sorry for them  


carnage solo 
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Naruto gets it's face stomped.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 
The Spiderman Villian roster is what has me worried and I'm somewhat curious if the OP is talking Pre Shippuden incarnations. 
 
@hitsusatsu11
said:

"Casandra Cain solos "


  
  
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Just to put that out there I predict a lot of this team being lit on fire by Amaterasu and drowned by Kisame.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hellos said:
"Just to put that out there I predict a lot of this team being lit on fire by Amaterasu and drowned by Kisame. "

The dog from Okami
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@deathmonger said:
"@Hellos said:
"Just to put that out there I predict a lot of this team being lit on fire by Amaterasu and drowned by Kisame. "
The dog from Okami "

No the itachi from Naruto : 

 
 
Post by DeadpoolvIronFist (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @deadpoolvironfist: that doesn't matter, the OP is everything and we can't tamper with it. anyway, this is what they have stearing contests for in anime, the other team reveals their feats by words before the fight, and the other team can use that info during the fight, but not prep before it. I hope I helped you in your jurney, little one. lol "

lol thank you
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Naurto gets rolfstomped
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@EoS said:
"Naurto gets rolfstomped "

Not seeing it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel