Team Jiraiya Vs Team Uchiha

Topic started by Solidfox15 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Solidfox15 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Team Jiraiya consist of Jiraiya and those who trained under him.

Jiraiya - This is Jiraiya in his prime.

Naruto - This is Naruto in Bijuu mode and full control of his powers.

Nagato - In his prime, has Rinnegan and healthy.

Konan - We don't see her fight much, but lets remember she almost took down Tobi single handedly. Something that Gui, Naruto, and Kakashi struggled with.

Minato - Not much needed to be said here.

Team Uchiha

Madara - This is Madara as he was when he fought Hashirama. No Rinnegan, No Edo.

Obito - No Rinnegan

Itachi - A healthy Itachi, but without Amaterasu.

Sasuke - Current manga Sasuke, no Amaterasu though.

Fight takes place in the outskirts of Konoha.

Madara stole Jiraiya's dirty books and Jiraiya is angry.

Both teams bloodlusted.

Post by nishi99 (1,580 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Team one takes it since Nagato has Madara's Rinnegan and its 5v4 which should tip the odds in their favor.

Post by Kobra678 (2,924 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Team 1

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I will go with Team 1 as well.

The Uchihas are a little bit handicapped without the full use of their Sharingan. Also, the main power factor from Team 1 should be Nagato who is HEALTHY and has full control of the Rinnegan. That is a scary thought.

This is how I assume the battle will take place. Jiraiya and Konan will (barely) handle Itachi. Naruto has some fun with Sasuke (Like we didn't see that coming :rollseyes:). Nagato will go up against Madara. Minato takes down Obito.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,454 posts) See mini bio Level 13
what nagato's eyes are madara's eyes so does that mean both have his eyes or just madara or is it nagato and i'll give it to team1. also why is konan here if your going to handicapped the uchihas here a least make it a 4v4 and not a 5v4. if i was you i would give the uchihas Shisui Uchiha and let him use his genjustu and this could became a lot more interesting.
Post by Solidfox15 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Was tough to decide, I couldn't think of another Uchiha that we knew all to much about. Gave Team 1 Konan since Obito alone was able to take on Guy, Naruto, Bee, and Kakashi plus the two beast.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Uchiha are too handicapped.

Naruto solos, spite in his favor.

Post by Kobra678 (2,924 posts) See mini bio Level 14

There is pretty much no way that naruto will solo. At best he'll take out sasuke. And itachi still has Tsukuyomi.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel