Team Ino-Shika-Cho vs Straw Hat Scaredy Cats

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on March 16, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

RULES:

-Normal Morals are on

-Both teams get 45 minutes prep time

-Win by incapacitation/death/k.o

-teams start off 50 feet (15 meters) apart from one another

-Chakra/Haki Equivocation is on.

-Current versions of everyone

Team Ino-Shika-Cho

-Ino Yamanaka

-Shikamaru Nara

-Choji Akimichi

Team Scaredy Cats-

-Nami

- Chopper

-Usopp

who wins?

vs
vs
Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With knowledge and prep I've got to give it to team Naruto. Shikamaru will inevitably come up with a strategy to disable team OP and Chouji has the power to be able to take them down.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy: I was thinking that too, but my thing is will they survive 1 hit? Because shikamaru's prep comes from his knowledge of his opponents and the naruto worlds basic laws. So I was thinking what happens when usopp sets a trap or fires his plants? Nami cna electrocute them rather easily with her new found control of the weather and little chopper can turn into big chopper on a whim now and just smash them. In a battle of jutsu I can see shikamaru almost always coming out the victor. Or if he has fullknowledge, or even just a tad bit of knowledge,other than though I think this battle is gonna be a tough one.

A great example would be like so. How will the ino-shika-cho work? Ino isn't psychic she manipulates the chakra network through genjutsu. Team straw hat doesn't have chakra. Even using chakra/haki equivalence will not help because in the one piece world haki isn't just given to everyone like in naruto. None of the three of the straw hats fighting have haki so by logic would not have chakra in this case. Would Ino still be able to take them over? If choji turns huge that could be a big problem but Usopp has a large variety of plants to counter the situation not to mention he is good at setting traps and is a good shot. The prep time will seriously aid him. Also there will be chopper there who will see the immediate situation and Transform into his larger self and simply swat choji away. It might even kill him considering it was taking punches from luffy after the time skip with stride. Shikamaru could probably bind one of them but that is only if nami doesn't simply just throw up a thunder cloud and shock them to death. I doubt shikamaru will plan for all the different variables that come with non ninja that work outside the naruto verses laws.

But that is just my opinion and it could be subject to flaw much like everyone else~

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne: To clear up your question about Ino's techniques, what I meant by equivocation is that all techniques will work on the opposing side, even if they do not possess chakra, I think it would make for a more interesting (and fair) battle.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ino-Shika-Cho should take this, they work better as a team then the weakling trio

Post by taichokage (12,684 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree probably team Shikamaru due to teamwork.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Chopper has the overall greatest strength here, but the teamwork of team 1 beats it

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne said:

@ohgodwhy: I was thinking that too, but my thing is will they survive 1 hit? Because shikamaru's prep comes from his knowledge of his opponents and the naruto worlds basic laws. So I was thinking what happens when usopp sets a trap or fires his plants? Nami cna electrocute them rather easily with her new found control of the weather and little chopper can turn into big chopper on a whim now and just smash them. In a battle of jutsu I can see shikamaru almost always coming out the victor. Or if he has fullknowledge, or even just a tad bit of knowledge,other than though I think this battle is gonna be a tough one.

A great example would be like so. How will the ino-shika-cho work? Ino isn't psychic she manipulates the chakra network through genjutsu. Team straw hat doesn't have chakra. Even using chakra/haki equivalence will not help because in the one piece world haki isn't just given to everyone like in naruto. None of the three of the straw hats fighting have haki so by logic would not have chakra in this case. Would Ino still be able to take them over? If choji turns huge that could be a big problem but Usopp has a large variety of plants to counter the situation not to mention he is good at setting traps and is a good shot. The prep time will seriously aid him. Also there will be chopper there who will see the immediate situation and Transform into his larger self and simply swat choji away. It might even kill him considering it was taking punches from luffy after the time skip with stride. Shikamaru could probably bind one of them but that is only if nami doesn't simply just throw up a thunder cloud and shock them to death. I doubt shikamaru will plan for all the different variables that come with non ninja that work outside the naruto verses laws.

But that is just my opinion and it could be subject to flaw much like everyone else~

It was explained that everyone in OP has haki much in the same way that everyone in Naruto has chakra but not everyone realises how to tap into it. So therefore if chakra = haki it should stand to reason that attacks that affect a person's chakra would affect anyone in OP.

Chouji with his calorie control technique should be able to take down Chopper IMO. I imagine they'd be fairly evenly matched. I remember Luffy himself stated that he was only punching Chopper with little force because he didn't want to hurt his teammate.

But like I said, I think Shikimaru will be the clutch factor here, even if he encounters something he didn't expect he's shown that he can come up with effective strategies on the move. Without him I'm sure the Naruto team would lose.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy: welp I guess if that is the guess then team 1 should win.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel