Team Hax Vs Team Fate

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on Feb. 17, 2012. Last post by Asune 2 years ago.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Dartz said:

@bobokyo said:

@Fehafare said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: So you pretty much say lets throw all the rules and lore of a verse away?

And if it's not magic they can't do anything about anyone on team 2.

So you're saying that only magic attacks work on team 2?

Ok, all of Ban's attacks are witchcraft techniques, a.k.a. "magic".

So yeah, he erases team 2 from existence.

or

Turn them to stone/make them believe that they are dead with the Jagan.

and Raitei, the electro-magnetic field around him is so strong that if you get near him, he can drag your soul away.

It was stated that when Lancer uses his Runes defensively he can block an High Phantasm (something like Excalibur), and Gilgamesh has at least that much defensive power. Hypnosis/mind control is not unheard of in the Nasuverse, and it is never a factor against Servants even for high level hypnotists/mind controllers. Anyway, I believe the first team should win, but only because of Former Crimson King.

"Just because you can negate the Jagan, it does not mean that you can negate the Jagan"

A guy that is immune to the jagan/illusions is effected by the Jagan, heck a guy that doesn't even exist got effected by the jagan.

And that's not the only power of Ban Mido, he can erase people from existence by using Vershwinde Geist. Or his Demon Arm that is outside of space-time.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team Hax is pretty overpowered. Former Crimson King and Ban are ridiculously hax. Team fate is by no means weak but they seemed to be outmatched.

Post by taichokage (14,257 posts) See mini bio Level 20
FCK is tough but he isnt the worst threat imo. Ban Mido's arm has no limits. His Jagan isn't even his greatest asset. He can kill you if you are physical, mental, non corporeal and so on with a wave of his arm. He can kill a guy far more powerful than himself with that arm. It's really a form of reality warping. No one short of a superior reality warper can survive it.

@taichokage: Maybe FCK isn't the worst. But he can pretty much solo the team.

Post by taichokage (14,257 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree. Maybe Akabane and Aizen too at least the two of them together could.

@taichokage: True that.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@bobokyo said:

@Dartz said:

@bobokyo said:

@Fehafare said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: So you pretty much say lets throw all the rules and lore of a verse away?

And if it's not magic they can't do anything about anyone on team 2.

So you're saying that only magic attacks work on team 2?

Ok, all of Ban's attacks are witchcraft techniques, a.k.a. "magic".

So yeah, he erases team 2 from existence.

or

Turn them to stone/make them believe that they are dead with the Jagan.

and Raitei, the electro-magnetic field around him is so strong that if you get near him, he can drag your soul away.

It was stated that when Lancer uses his Runes defensively he can block an High Phantasm (something like Excalibur), and Gilgamesh has at least that much defensive power. Hypnosis/mind control is not unheard of in the Nasuverse, and it is never a factor against Servants even for high level hypnotists/mind controllers. Anyway, I believe the first team should win, but only because of Former Crimson King.

"Just because you can negate the Jagan, it does not mean that you can negate the Jagan"

A guy that is immune to the jagan/illusions is effected by the Jagan, heck a guy that doesn't even exist got effected by the jagan.

And that's not the only power of Ban Mido, he can erase people from existence by using Vershwinde Geist. Or his Demon Arm that is outside of space-time.

Well, I'm not sure it would work on Gilgamesh. His mind was strong enough to easily fend off Angra Mainyu, which is a curse that represents all evils in the world (every evil thought or bit of hatred that humanity ever had).

As for Vershwinde Geist being able to affect them. That can be negated with Magic Resistance. Saber has the highest MR among the Servants, Gil can raise his MR to higher levels than Saber, and Rider's pegasus has MR exceeding even Saber.

Also, I don't see anyone on team one surviving Gae-Bolg (both Gil and Lancer have this) or Ea.

Post by Fehafare (9,531 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dartz: I don't see them taking Excalibur either.

I don't say that Team 1 would lose (take out FCK and Gil can solo tho), but they don't win that easy and Team 2 would put up quiet a fight.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare:Yeah, that's kinda my point. I think the fight is closer than people think. Also, since speed was equalized, I believe Team 2 might have a chance to stop FCK with Gae-Bolg and Ea.

@Dartz: Please remind me, could FCK do anything against a Gungnir or Gae Bolg?

Problem is, they don't know they need to target him.

And Ea has enough range to wipe the whole team out.

Post by Dream (7,908 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Fehafare: In character, Gil would sooner let an insect get on him than allow himself to use Ea, unless he finds his foe worthy to his high standards.

@Dream: He was eager to use it against Shirou in UBW when things got fucked up, but yeah i agree.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,501 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Take Fck Out and team 1 still has a chance to win. Gil's only attack that would work Is Ea. Ban's Turning Circle Would Make Most of team 2's attacks Null

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Team 2.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage: Nah, I think Akabane can solo. He's hax to ridiculous levels too. Cutting through dimensions, control of darkness, onehit-kill moves, and broken regeneration. Plus he's out-side of space-time.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I've seen this thread on the OBD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel