Team Hax Vs Team Fate

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on Feb. 17, 2012. Last post by Asune 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (582 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i just started watching/reading the fate series im in love lol

Team Hax

Ban Mido

Akabane

Raitei(100%)

Former Crimson King

Aizen

Ogami Rei

Vs

Team Fate

Archer

Gilgamesh

Saber

Lancer

Rider(ride)

caster

speed equal

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Ban Mido can solo, either he uses Verschwinde Geist that erases his enemy from existence or Jagan that can shut down the opponent's brain.

And if you try to hit him, you will just do harm to yourself because of his Demonic Mirror Effect.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

seems like a lame fight that is one sided

Post by Fehafare (9,370 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

With the equal speed Fate might take it.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: very slim chance

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: Why would you say that? I don't see anyone on team 1 even having the right to dream or hope to take Ea or Excalibur head on.

@Fehafare: i dont see anyone on team 2 tanking super heated plasma, dimensional ripping strikes, or any of the FCK's top attacks.EA is their only real hope. Even then, The chances of gil getting it off before he's hit by hax is slim. not to mention aizen's shikai & ban Mido's Jagan

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: They should be immune to 90% of the hax starting with Aizen's shikai.

Gate of Babylon has hax (pretty much any hax) of it's own and unless i'm missing something they can't take Excal either.

And the dimensions ripping should be a minor problem as well.

@Fehafare: prove that they immune to the hax. you saying they should be doesnt prove nothing. how about some feats?.

Whats stopping the Fck from just amping the gravity up and allowing his team to spam attacks?

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: The fact that even a bad magus in the Nasuverse can resist most kinds of hax like mind-fuck, soul-fuck or space-time manipulation by the sole fact of being a magus should be enough, i don't think i need to point out what it means for the Servants, especially the likes of Saber, Archer and Gilgamesh.

Also applies to the gravity argument.

@Fehafare: you still didnt prove anything. they've never shown resistance to gravity manipulation, illusions as powerful as aizen's, high tempatures.

The FCK's also got Mumyo Jinpu Ryu techs, burning them from the inside out, water dragons to rip apart their insides, acidic dragons that melt the target, black flames, teleportation through shadows, BFR, numerous techs to amp up his power and speed massively, various immobilizing techs, pseudo black holes, gravity manipulation, intangibility, regeneration, reverse dimensional gate, telekinesis, mind control, a tech to restore his energy and health, necromancy, etc.

If they havent shown resistance to it then you cant apply it to them because they resisted a different type of attack....

if you post proof of them resisting attacks i stated, ill concede

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: As i said, they are resistant to any kid of magic. Even Caster's mind fuck who is top of the top couldn't work on normal magi let alone Servants.

Time manipulation also failed.

Touko had the fabric of space collapsed inside of her but resisted because she is a Magus.

That's common knowledge.

@Fehafare: 1. None of those attacks i named has anything to do with magic.

2. You cant apply feats of one character to another. regardless of them having the same status. By that logic each bleach captain are all equal in strength to captain yamamoto due to them all being captains and shinigami. it doesnt work like that. feats or it didnt happen.

That's common knowledge.

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: Common knowledge by Nasuverse logic... their stats are set in stone and known (more or less) i hope you won't say that a Magus can get close to a Servant.

If it's not techology it gets equalized to magic if it's mystical if not they couldn't hurt any of the Servants.

@Fehafare: logic doesnt over rule feats. since when does abilities get equalized to magic?

feats or it didnt happen....im finished debating bro

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: So you pretty much say lets throw all the rules and lore of a verse away?

And if it's not magic they can't do anything about anyone on team 2.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Fehafare said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: So you pretty much say lets throw all the rules and lore of a verse away?

So you're saying that only magic attacks work on team 2?

Ok, all of Ban's attacks are witchcraft techniques, a.k.a. "magic".

So yeah, he erases team 2 from existence.

or

Turn them to stone/make them believe that they are dead with the Jagan.

and Raitei, the electro-magnetic field around him is so strong that if you get near him, he can drag your soul away.

Post by Dream (7,653 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Much as I'm a Fate fan, I believe the Hax Team can win this match. The only Hax member that would be offed from what information I'm looking up would be Ogami since his abilities don't seem to be magic-based, thus he would be incapable of harming any of the Servants in Team Fate. Otherwise, the five other members have abilities that are either based around magic, harming the soul, or involve use of dimensional manipulation that would be capable of harming a Servant. Saber and Caster may be capable of handling magic-based attacks due to either high magical resistance or capable of conjuring up defenses against said spells. However, they would be overwhelmed by numbers and the greater hax abilities of the team.

And I believe Former Crimson King could solo the Fate team based on what feats I've looked up on him, so long as speed isn't equalized.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@bobokyo said:

@Fehafare said:

So you're saying that only magic attacks work on team 2?

Ok, all of Ban's attacks are witchcraft techniques, a.k.a. "magic".

So yeah, he erases team 2 from existence.

or

Turn them to stone/make them believe that they are dead with the Jagan.

and Raitei, the electro-magnetic field around him is so strong that if you get near him, he can drag your soul away.

It was stated that when Lancer uses his Runes defensively he can block an High Phantasm (something like Excalibur), and Gilgamesh has at least that much defensive power. Hypnosis/mind control is not unheard of in the Nasuverse, and it is never a factor against Servants even for high level hypnotists/mind controllers. Anyway, I believe the first team should win, but only because of Former Crimson King.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm not a fate expert but I know enough to say that they are not weak characters. All the same I do feel that they are vastly overpowered here. This "team hax" really is very hax. I think that many of them could solo. I mean, Ban Mido is haxed to ridiculous levels. Actually they all are.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel