Team GOH vs Toriko

Topic started by Endless_Khaos on April 29, 2014. Last post by blackdemon 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Endless_Khaos (75 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team GOH

Jin Mo Ri

first crowned Prince

Lee Soo Jin

Park ll Pyo

Vs

Toriko

Coco

Zebra

Sani

speed equal

everyone at strongest

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is such a mismatch.

I don't think anyone in Toriko team match Jin's strength.

I don't think anyone in Toriko's team has an answer to the first prince's ridiculous durability. He took continental punch after punch from Jin Mori and did nothing to scratch him, and then finally only made a minor cut on the side where Jin repeatedly struck.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,750 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@Low: I thought only his staff was at continent lvl

@FormerCrimsonKing: Err... his staff is planet level (at least durability wise: and Jin had enough strength to stop a blow that nearly tore the planet in half with one hand. His physical strength is base continent level. Can't post pics right now due to my crappy internet. I can tomorrow when my internet package resets.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Low: Looks like someone's getting cocky. BEAT PUNCH FTW!!! It'll hit his innards instead :P While I'd like to believe that would work, I don't know crap about the other team lol

Post by Polpo (61 posts) See mini bio Level 7

People really overrate GOH here...

Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Polpo: not really it's not over used here at all

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: I don't even know what GOH is so yeah it's not overused in anyway :P

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

since i dont know about the other team im gonna go ahead and say team goh wins. specially since some claim they have legit planet level punches

Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Jinbeifan1: GOH = God Of HighSchool

@othus12:

Not planet level, but most likely continental+ punches.

Above are the continental level punches in action.

Btw that fortress on the Shark's back is the garrison for the Nephilim army the three Prince's brought to fight Jin and company. Each of the Nephilims are 10 times the size of a mountain (in height). That Shark is the size of a continent itself. And there were 158,900 of them stationed on it.

And then, the first prince was casually tanking these continental+ punches

Jin was finally able to make a small cut on the prince's body, but after having repeatedly struck a single spot on his body with Ruyi Jingu. That is, the prince was taking over 400 thousand kilotons of force of worth in tnt on a single area on his body and it barely produced a single cut. This is to say I have not seen anyone in Toriko deal or take this much punch except Midora. Even then, it was in a widespread power based attack.

There's speed with GOH team as well, but I'd rather not get into it yet. This is just physical strength of the two. There's the Prince's attack that nearly split the planet in two and Jin stopping it.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Low: knocking master jiro has a better punching feat.

having said that team GOH takes this one unless the kings manage to pull an ou shoku ban san.

a better match would be the 3 disciples.

@othus12 said:

@Low: knocking master jiro has a better punching feat.

having said that team GOH takes this one unless the kings manage to pull an ou shoku ban san.

a better match would be the 3 disciples.

I agree. Jirou has more beastly strength than either Jin or The first prince. The 3 disciples would make a better match but with their haxes, each of them should solo the GOH team, Jirou with more effort than the other two.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

GOH ftw.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel