Team FMA V.s. Doctor Who and Torchwood villains

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 8, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

TEAM FMA

- Edward Elric,Izumi Curtis,Hoenheim,Alphonse Elric,Roy Mustang and Armstrong

- Riza Hawkeye (with twin handguns and sniper rifle)

-Olivia Armstrong with the Briggs Forces(say 100)

- The 7 Homunculus with Bradley leading a set of troops equivalent to the Briggs Forces

-100 zombie Homunculus

-Greed has a clique of chimeras with him

- Scar and Kimble

Vs.

TEAM DW

-100 Sontarans

-100 Weevils

-20 Weeping Angels

-20 Silence

-20 Toclafane

-50 Cybermen

-50 Daleks

-Abaddon

CONDITIONS

-FMA Team gets a week of preparation/knowledge 
-Brotherhood continuity

-Abaddon/Hoenheim can be taken out if they stomp

-Number of troops can be adjusted if you deem the fight isn't fair

-Scar can reconstruct,no reality bomb for the daleks

-Conversion facilities can be set up,no time travel(aside from the obvious angel powers) or usage of spaceships.

-Scenario 2: The Silence and Weeping Angels are unknown to team FMA

Post by taichokage (13,590 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I admit I don't know all these villains. I haven't kept up with Matt like David and I only saw most of the older doctors. But I can say the Daleks would exterminate them. They're probably good with the first 2. The Weeping Angels could prove dangerous though.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,653 posts) See mini bio Level 10

1 Dalek solos.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@CerusSerenade: Kimble and Mustang level buildings.Bradley cuts tank shells in half.  Gluttony  has the gate.

Have Daleks shown this level of durability ?

@MrASSH0LE: Temporal shields rendered all forms of modern and even slightly futuristic human weapons completely useless.

It was stated on Galifrey that even if a single Dalek made it past their defensive lines it could life-wipe the planet. Peak Timelords were people who had time travel and far more effective and impressive technology.

Online Now
Even that aside the Daleks have atomizing lasers. Team FMA not only has no shot of avoiding those but couldn't tank a single hit.
Post by Justalittlegirl (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ignoring the pure soloing might of the Daleks, I'm actually kind of interested in FMA fighting Weeping Angels. Alchemy is uniquely powerful against them.

Post by EVA_01 (210 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream Lock for obvious reasons.

Online Now
Well only the Daleks take this quite easily. The rest are more or less reasonable with team FMA winning at least some of them. As a gauntlet it's not improper to have the final opponent stronger. Maybe they are a bit too strong though.
Post by takashichea (12,657 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@EVA_01 said:

@Dream Lock for obvious reasons.

You need to give an explanation. Oh if you want to contact someone, use make sure you click on the person's name. You want to contact a true battle mod not me.

@takashichea: A single Dalek solos FMA, and the DW team has 50. They are life-wipers singularly who can tank modern and futuristic weapons. FMA has nothing on that.

Post by takashichea (12,657 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@CerusSerenade:

Thank you for your explanation.

If I made a mistake, @MrASSH0LE: please ask someone to nominate your thread at the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel