Team Deadman Vs. Team Naruto (READ OP)

Topic started by TheNobody on July 12, 2012. Last post by Asrieltor 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1. Naruto Uzumaki (Pre-Shippuden)

2. Sakura Haruno

3. Sai

4. Sasuke Uchiha (Pre-Shippuden)

5. Shikimaru Nara

6. Choji Akimichi (No Calorie Control)

7. Neji Hyuga

8. Rock Lee (No 8 Gates)

9. Kiba Inuzuka

10. Kakaishi Hatake

1. Toto Sakigami (The Mockingbird)

2. Ganta Igarashi (The Woodpecker)

3. Senji Kiyomasa (The Crow)

4. Nagi Kengamine (The Owl)

5. Minatsuki Takami (The Hummingbird)

6. Chaplin Sukegwa (The Peacock)

7. Idaki Hitara (The Condor)

Rules:

1. Morals off, serious, and bloodlust

2. Toto with all the BoS

3. Naruto can go 4 tailed mode

4. An hour of prep

That's it

If you don't know anything about the Deadman then feel free to ask me questions

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think that id give it to team Naruto due to kakashi, Shikamaru, and the hour of prep. Theres a lot they can do with that time and even though deadmen like ganta and senji can attack at supersonic speeds team naruto still has a chance here

@Haofan123: Don't forget Toto who's basically a one man army... His power alone rivals the likes of the Wretched Egg who caused 11.3 strength earthquake on the richter scale. There's Minatsuki who's whips approach supersonic and subsonic scales along with Nagi who's basically a tank with his BoS that was destroying the G ward and everyone else.

@TheNobody said:

@Haofan123: Don't forget Toto who's basically a one man army... His power alone rivals the likes of the Wretched Egg who caused 11.3 strength earthquake on the richter scale. There's Minatsuki who's whips approach supersonic and subsonic scales along with Nagi who's basically a tank with his BoS that was destroying the G ward and everyone else.

true, but keep in mind that team naruto has a lot of tricks up thier sleves as well and with bloodlust on it increases the chances of naruto going 4 tails as well. Also, wasnt mockibird almost killed by ganta and Senji alone? I know hes uspposed to be as powerufl as the wretched egg, but still

@Haofan123: That was when he wasn't in his full power...

*SPOILER ALERT IF YOU'RE NOT FAR IN THE MANGA!*

I think I can recall that during the time with the forgeries his body was possessed by Hagire which could've explained why he was weak but even at a weaken state he took down two forgeries

@TheNobody: but we dont really have any feats to go off of to make a case of full powered mockingbird. We know he stalemated the wretched egg, but then again, we dont even know how

@Haofan123: He could've been imitating the Wretched Egg's power at the time period since his BoS grants him the ability to mimic any sort of BoS, and he's already shown to be using all the main casts BoS at once but Gantas.

@TheNobody said:

@Haofan123: He could've been imitating the Wretched Egg's power at the time period since his BoS grants him the ability to mimic any sort of BoS, and he's already shown to be using all the main casts BoS at once but Gantas.

yeah but thats still pure speculation. Weh ave his weaker form to go off of but not his strongest form so we have no idea how he did it

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

throw in the fowl and the wretched egg, and maybe just regular Deadman Shiro then maybe you have a chance but outnumbered and outgunned especially considering the limit to how much blood they have Deadman crew is done for once they reach the anemia point. I like deadman wonderland but they got more real world limits.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team Naruto wins pretty easily.

Post by Asrieltor (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

team Naruto, because first of all, Naruto actually cant die(as seen when sasuke crushes his brains to mere juices when they fight at the end of season 1) and second of all, Toto is being controlled by hagire(Who seems to like boys) maybe hagire's special *qualities* while get the best of him. Also Ganta is a crybaby.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel