Team Comics vs Team Anime

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on May 23, 2011. Last post by deathmonger 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

TEAM COMICS

Midnighter

Wolverine

Deadpool

Deathstroke

Spiderman(Team Captain)

VS

TEAM ANIME

Raikage (Team Captain)

Afro Samurai

King Bradley

Claire Stanfield

Roberta

The idea for this initially appeared in my mind as King Bradley versus Midnighter but when I saw that it was already made I decided to make an entire team of crazy motherf*ckers

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

First the captains fight for  a certain amount of time then their teams arrive.
Post by Fehafare (9,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Even if comics are supid they take this, they are overall betetr.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
team comics should take this
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@fehafare said:

Even if comics are supid

Manga are comics too
Post by Fehafare (9,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Haofan123
Yes but hughe difference.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
While Claire and Roberta are peak human, or even better, the Raikage, Bradley and Afro have clearly super-human feats under their belt, damn, even Claire can dodge bullets. There is a whole story of spider-man fighting peak-human and getting his ass-kicked, like for example Silver Sable, Deadpool isnt super-human except for his healing Factor, Wolverine is a great fighter, but Bradley could take him one head on, the Midnighter is the only big threat in the Comic team, even bigger than Deathstroke, that was also beated by a Peak Human (Green Arrow(That barely enters the realm of peak, batman style, human) I dont know if Midnighter can react to super speed, as my knowledge of the Authority isnt really good, but I think the Raikage could fight him... 

Overall I would bet for the Anime team
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@fehafare said:

@Haofan123: Yes but hughe difference.

colors?
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

While Claire and Roberta are peak human, or even better, the Raikage, Bradley and Afro have clearly super-human feats under their belt, damn, even Claire can dodge bullets. There is a whole story of spider-man fighting peak-human and getting his ass-kicked, like for example Silver Sable, Deadpool isnt super-human except for his healing Factor, Wolverine is a great fighter, but Bradley could take him one head on, the Midnighter is the only big threat in the Comic team, even bigger than Deathstroke, that was also beated by a Peak Human (Green Arrow(That barely enters the realm of peak, batman style, human) I dont know if Midnighter can react to super speed, as my knowledge of the Authority isnt really good, but I think the Raikage could fight him...  Overall I would bet for the Anime team

deathstroke beat a black lantern without prep. 
with prep he soloed the JLA. 
it's in the comicvine WIKI, I doupt the mods would approve it if it wasn't true.
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

While Claire and Roberta are peak human, or even better, the Raikage, Bradley and Afro have clearly super-human feats under their belt, damn, even Claire can dodge bullets. There is a whole story of spider-man fighting peak-human and getting his ass-kicked, like for example Silver Sable, Deadpool isnt super-human except for his healing Factor, Wolverine is a great fighter, but Bradley could take him one head on, the Midnighter is the only big threat in the Comic team, even bigger than Deathstroke, that was also beated by a Peak Human (Green Arrow(That barely enters the realm of peak, batman style, human) I dont know if Midnighter can react to super speed, as my knowledge of the Authority isnt really good, but I think the Raikage could fight him...  Overall I would bet for the Anime team

deathstroke beat a black lantern without prep. with prep he soloed the JLA. it's in the comicvine WIKI, I doupt the mods would approve it if it wasn't true.
Deathstroke has a big Jobber aura similar to Batman that allows him to beat people that he shouldn't be abel to beat specially when he is just slightly superhuman.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@fehafare said:

colors?
Japan = Manga
America = Comic
Korea = Manhwa 
Manga & Manhwa have colour too, however these are usually only special chapters or for certain seasons (e.g. christmas, fan-service, etc) 
There is not much difference between them all. In fact I believe there is no difference.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@MisterShin
Comics are taking the real life approach and are getting more realistic with each passing day, No, they were aiming for realism since the start anyways. Some of the high budget comic art is simply breathtaking(lot of digital art is also being used).
Most manga aim for supernatural stuff and crazy shonen style drawings. And they follow the right-left style.

A really nice article on this regarding the various differences and comics history in general :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33181873/A-Form-of-Writing-An-Essay-on-the-Comic
@MisterShin said:

@fehafare said:

colors?

Japan = MangaAmerica = ComicKorea = Manhwa Manga & Manhwa have colour too, however these are usually only special chapters or for certain seasons (e.g. christmas, fan-service, etc) There is not much difference between them all. In fact I believe there is no difference.

well, technically, the art style which is used in drawing manga/anime style characters is different,. but I think the only reason that manga is mostly colorless is because they want people to look forward more to the anime if you know what I mean.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Rapest_of_super_heros: I think it is colourless so they can make a more profits :P  They would also save time & ink.  (They would likely have to hire someone to colour the pages, if it is a weekly manga)

Tower of God, The God of High School are example of 100% colour Manhwa's.  
Although i dont know any 100% colour Manga's.
@MisterShin
that's what I meant, but I said it in a nicer way, lol.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Comic mainly cause of Midnighter
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel