Team Cold vs Team Android

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Oct. 8, 2012. Last post by GrayWolf2 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Random Encounter

Bloodlust

No Planet Busting

Takes place in a valley

Which Team Reigns Supreme?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Why do the bad guys have halos? That always bug me

Anyway, I give this to Team Cold. Since they out number the good doctor and robot

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight said:

lol...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Team two loses...

The moment Cooler transforms he will kill them with his lasers... while the androids are distracted with Fieza and Cold.

Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Can't really judge King Cold since the guy doesn't even have any feats to judge him. Beyond that, Frieza and Cooler shouldn't have much trouble dispatching the androids due to greater stats, provided they don't resort to ki attacks. If they do, then 19 and 20 could absorb them and get a huge boost to their stats which would prolong the battle for Team Cold.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight said:

Yeah man its weird...

@Dream said:

Can't really judge King Cold since the guy doesn't even have any feats to judge him. Beyond that, Frieza and Cooler shouldn't have much trouble dispatching the androids due to greater stats, provided they don't resort to ki attacks. If they do, then 19 and 20 could absorb them and get a huge boost to their stats which would prolong the battle for Team Cold.

Yeah Cold doesn't have feats but power wise he is a bit stronger than Frieza but weaker than Cooler. I think of it as two Frieza's and Cooler.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think the Androids might win this this. When Goku SSJ fought Android 19 he wasn't a 100% due to his heart virus but, looking at the fight again Goku seemed fit enough at FIRST when he fought him and IIRC there where sources that said that due Goku's heart virus his power decreases over time not at an instant. looking at the battle, Goku was faster/stronger in every way heck Dr.Gero was flabbergast when Goku gave Android 19 a devastating elbow that trew him into a mountain but here's why i think they may have a change at winning, they have the durability.

Even thou Goku wasn't at 100% imo i think he still was pretty strong nonetheless and it was impressive of Android 19 to tank all of Goku's hits before Goku got even weaker. When Android 19 fought Vegeta at SSJ, Vegeta gave him a brutal combo and Android 19 fell down like a meteor and when Vegeta was standing there, mocking him Android 19 played dead until he tried to sucker punch Vegeta (witch failed) but that and more also show that he also in addition to tanking Goku's attacks he also tanked several attacks from Vegeta and was still in the fight ready to attack.

To me they have the durability to stay into this fight. The Androids have 2 other advantages over the team mainly that they can resort to hit and run and hide and seek tactics because none of the team can sense them (witch they already could't do) and in such trick them into launching a powerfull energy attack to blister the land (like they did with Vegeta) witch is totally in Frieza/Cooler's character giving the Androids a chance to absorb energy witch is their second advantage...absorbsion. Will Team Cold figure out the Androids weakness soon or will it take them a while. Looking at the Goku/Trunks/Frieza battle, Frieza likes to throw big energy attacks quickly witch isn't the best idea. King Cold is featless so its tough to place him combat-wise as he is supposedly stronger than Frieza.

Some people don't know or forgot this but when the movie *Revenge of Cooler* takes place its between episode 99-100, that was when Goku was fighting Frieza meaning that Cooler in the end was beaten by Goku SSJ BEFORE his training on Yardrat and preparing for the Androids and i already explained that even though Vegeta was domanating the fight with Android 19 he was still standing for some time and Vegeta at that stage is a HELLA lot more powerfull than Frieza or Goku during the Namek Saga+like i said the whole Android advantages thing could be enough to secure a victory for the team but i think it won't a walk in the park because of Cooler (if he transforms).

Post by GrayWolf2 (317 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team cold. While the androids have the absorption advantage I'd imagine it would be revealed easily since cooler and frieza and I'm assuming king cold like to start off with death beams rather than really powerful blasts. That should reveal to them the androids big secret without boosting them too much. After that I believe Cooler to be around piccolo's level during the beginning of the android story arc. I then think Cooler would take on Dr. Gero and the other two would tackle 19. Cooler I believe would beat Dr. Gero and then it's 3-on-1 or 2-on-1 but either way I think it'd be too much for 19. Still this is a close battle.
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

the androids are stronger...

kirisute gomen

+

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2: Then the question is would de Androids absorb their regular Death Beams or would they rather wait and absorb their more destructive blasts. Lets say you're right and they figure out that they need to be carefull with their energy attacks or simply not use them at all their is another problem. The Androids could also absorb the Cold team by grabbing them. If Cooler goes on to fight Gero and Frieza and Cold are busy fighting Android 19, would Gero grab Cooler than their's nobody that could help him. When Android 19 grabbed Vegeta at SSJ, even Vegeta had some difficulty escaping Androids 19's grasp and it is shown and confirmed by Piccolo and Vegeta himself that Android 19 did manged to steal *quite a bit of energy* in just a short amount of time. You also saw this with Piccolo, he stole alot of Piccolo's energy in just a few moments and was breathing heavily and Piccolo could't escape his grasp.

Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit: Comparing Vegeta and Piccolo in terms of their issues with the androids at that point is a bad one considering the former was significantly stronger than the latter at that point within the series meaning lesser difficulty at handling 19 or 20. Frieza and Cooler would still be much stronger than Piccolo by that point and I imagine much like SSJ Vegeta, they would have little problem messing up 19 or 20 if any of the two even tried absorbing the ki of the Changelings.
Post by GrayWolf2 (317 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The only reason Dr. Gero got a good grip on Piccolo is because he snuck up on him. As far as I can tell everyone seems aware of where everyone else is at the start so I don't see that happening to Cooler. And Cooler going h2h with Gero at that point isn't a big deal since Piccolo took Gero apart with his superior strength and speed. I'd imagine Cooler could do the same since he is either just as strong or stronger really than Piccolo at this point.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel