Team Avatar runs the Madara Uchiha gauntlet

Topic started by ShinobiX on July 31, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ShinobiX (358 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Team Avatar will contain the following Avatar characters which are Korra, Aang, Fire Lord Ozai,, Toph, Katara, Sokka, Avatar Roku, Azula, Zuko, amd Iroh.

versus

The Madara Uchiha gauntlet.

All battles are bloodlust, and morals off for everyone. Only Team Avatar gets one week of prep, and full knowledge of Madara. Team avatar will be ampted with Sozins Comet, the entire Fire Nation Army from the first Avatar series, and a Full Moon for all gauntlets. Also the three Avatars in the battle will start out in the Avatar State from the beginning, and speed is equalized in all gauntlets!

Gauntlet

1. Team Avatar vs. EMS Madara alive

2. Team Avatar vs. EDO Madara

3. Team Avatar vs. Jinchuriki Madara

Battle location for all gauntlets is on Ember Island!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For a sec I was like what the fuck type of shit is this. Mismatch. But yeah... they can beat Madara in the first round. I mean he gets stomped pretty quickly. Between Katara's bloodbending and any firebender who's displaced enough skill to burn metal like paper.

But other than that, Madara rapes the other two. You didn't even try to limit that monster. lol

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
How do they get past perfect susanoo? Other than blood ending I don't see anything that the team can do.
Post by 5th (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara gives them the Kage treatment in all rounds.

How are any of them here fast enough to react and fight in close quarters with Madara who's hypersonic in speed?

Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lol the team avatar is going full steroids.

they stop at edo madara because there is simply no way to kill him.

EDIT

good fight though, one would usually believe that madara could solo the avi verse.

Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well 2 out of 3 main timeline versions can. Lol. He would beat them round 2 and crush round 3. But round one could work if bloodbending is milked from the beginning.
Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
^^Agreed.
Post by waybig1010101 (4,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14

with equal speed and all these conditions..... yeah sorry but im going with madara

This thing will give them the same treatment that Koizilla gave to the fire nation

for those of you who are not sure what im talking about im referring to this thing

Madara is still muti mountain level with PS and has genjustsu to use on these people plus clones and a sharingan to help react to everything they did and help to understand it.

Also for the last round this would be enough and it kinda helps that the moon is out

@waybig1010101: We know he beats everyone here, but mainly due to the fact that he has high levels of regenerate. The first round team avatar can win, due too bloodbending.

@Whats_out_the_bag: how is blood bending from Katara who only use it for what a couple of times going to stop susasoo

look at 13:55 than go to 16:55

As soon as that happens Madara is going to use PS to break free or just use it to kill her

Plus if Aang can break free from blood bending using the avatar state against Yakone, who is a much better blood bender than Katara, than i think PS would give Madara a lot more power to use against Katara's weaker bloodbending if verse equalizer is on, or madara can use genjustu to break free.

The only point i see here is bloodbending against Madara's massive arsenal which he can use to beat that, which could be him using clones as a decoy, PS, or Genjustu

@waybig1010101:

In many fictions over powering any attack that is based upon the same souce of energy is logical. But just becasue he does that to ANOTHER chakra based attack doesn't mean he's magically going to gain control over his body.

Plus if Aang can break free from blood bending using the avatar state against Yakone,d

Now we need to look at how he was capable of doing such a thing.

Aang could have used his ENERGY bending to over power Yakone's power. which also explains how easily he removed Yakone's bending. (Most likely the case) Or Aang could have just increased his water bending power and over powered Yakone's blood bending. ( Which would imply he knows how to blood when, but wouldn't be far fetched as his wife is very skilled in it.)

Either way, you would be applying that Madara could do any of these. Which he clearly can not do.

who is a much better blood bender than Katara,

Yes, he's better. Simply because he does it more. Morals are off, Katara would use it in this fight. And the moon and shining. Thus her bending is at it's peak.

than i think PS would give Madara a lot more power to use against Katara's weaker bloodbending if verse equalizer is on, or madara can use genjustu to break free.

How would he used that to break free? They have knowledge and a week's prep on him. He gets killed pretty easily.

The only point i see here is bloodbending against Madara's massive arsenal which he can use to beat that, which could be him using clones as a decoy, PS, or Genjustu

The point of bringing the blood bending was to hold him down. Even earth bending can do that.

We have the top tire fire benders here, who can burn him to ash easily. And now that I reread the OP. They have the entire Fire Nation Army from the first season.

Even him with all of his great powers can handle being hit with enough fire power to take out a city, if not more. And yes easily more.

One fire solider is at building level if not more, during the comet. So when we have an hour of hundreds of them including the team avatar, we can clearly see who has the win there.

Other than the 1st round, Madara wins.

Post by GeneralVan (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara wins all rounds. We have seen bloodbending overcome via physical strength before, and Madara has plenty of strength and energy to break out of it. Then he puts up his Susanoo and kills everyone. Rounds 2 and 3 are complete stomps for Madara.

@GeneralVan:

Name the episode where someone gains complete control over their body via strength, when they're under the control of blood bending.

You must have not have read my post above. Because I've stomped on the notion that this energy isn't helping him if it isn't the same as this verses..

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Ok i was thinking along the lines that verse equalizer meant Energy is the same as Chakra since everything in Avatar has Energy and Chakra is basically the same for the naruto verse, but i don't feel like going over something that like verse equalizer because that will just waste both of our times.

why do you think that Katara is going to instant kill madara with bloodbending no one has done that and also he can use PS even if he can't move or use his body he can still use sasunoo ( well actually i showed you sasuke, but Madara can probably use his susanoo better than sasuke at that point who had just learn to use his complete Susanoo.

Well i could direct you to naruto chapter 658 where garaa stop madara by putting sand in his blood stem and then puts him in a giant sand sealing pyramid yet he still used susanoo to escape even when he can't move

Also Madara alive is stronger than Madara dead and took direct attacks by all the tailed beast, he has pretty decent durability and in terms of fire in avatar please show me one video of fire burning anyone in avatar to ashes, no honestly that sounds cool =)

Also the fire could burn down a house but on average does a single fire bender destroy a house or a building from the force alone of his fire attacks i doubt it.

And the entire avatar verse cannot beat PS durability. Madara has this. Also you ignore the use of genjustsu to help free him as well as Madara's using clones to help him that he might even be able to give them susanoo as well, but that was wood clones, so im going to assume out of fairness that he needed the first's cells to do that. He also probably has a pretty good resistance against fire too since it he can use counterbalance.

Counterbalancing

For relationships between chakra natures, there is a principle known as counterbalancing (相殺, Sōsai). This principle states that two techniques of the same nature would cancel each other out if the same amount of chakra was put into them. For example, in Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu, he was able to cancel Kakuzu's Lightning Release: False Darkness by deflecting it with his own technique, the Lightning Cutter.

And madara has used fire attacks that needed an army to stop it with its weakness- water. But yet again that if we use verse equalizer.

Either way madara uses PS and wins this, bloodbending from Katara has shown no range to use it on him from far distances or the strength to even kill somebody.

Also when Katara was mad at the guy who killed her mother did she use bloodbending to mess with him? - I honestly have no idea if she did or not.

Post by GeneralVan (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Whats_out_the_bag: Didn't Amon break out of bloodbending in one of the earlier episodes of Korra?

@GeneralVan: don't worry I got you

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Check out 4: 50

Madara broken out of something that was able to hold down the ten tails

EDIT

Damn there were watermarks

I'll upload the images later if you need proof but madara is much stronger than Korra.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I honestly see Madara winning all rounds. The first round is still a stomp, as he still has Kyuubi as a summon.

1. Is the First Hokage's move
  2. It help stop the ten tails from moving
  3. The First used it on Madara ( EDO)
  4. Madara breaks free when he is alive again
Post by 5th (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If they try blood bending, Madara pulls out his perfect susano'o.

Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@GeneralVan: @waybig1010101: Guys, the only reason Amon was able to break out of it is because he is also a blood bender. A more advanced one at that too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel