Team Anima vs Team sacred Gear

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: what is chaos use lemegeton?

Also sealing the Testaments won't work since they can easily break out and then when Jr and MOMO die they also can become Testaments.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: i don't knlw wha lemegaton is

Truth Idea would make it so that the testaments cna't breakout or we can go with Truth Idea erasing the testaments existences or both, both sounds nice i choose both.

@Galenbeta: good news I found a archive of a site I thought was taken down

Ancient Earth. chaos was at the place where a long black haired man would preach. That long-haired man later received belief from a great many people, and is the person who came to be called the Messiah. chaos served as that man's disciple. And he performed various miracles as the long-haired man's proxy. One among them was to leave behind of the Word of God, Lemegeton.

"Lemegeton" are words in order to manifest the energy of the higher domain into the dimensional universe of the lower domain. However, even though it is words, because it was an incantation-like thing that cannot be pronounced by normal humans, it came to be called the "Word of God".

When Lemegeton is recited, the upper and lower domains become linked. And, by accessing the upper domain from the lower domain, an enormous energy is introduced into the lower domain. However, this also causes to disrupt the balance between the domains.

And so, a failsafe was applied to Lemegeton. When too much access is made by Lemegeton, the failsafe activates, and the balance between the upper and lower domains is automatically corrected. That correction is initialization. In other words, think of it as if the very act of accessing is made to have never happened.

@Shadowchaos: Truth Idea would stop that too

@Galenbeta: No it would stop Truth Idea. That is the power of chaos that destroys the universe. The word of God.

@Shadowchaos: Pemegeton only corrects the balance between universes how would it stop Truth Idea. Not to mention the power carried from the higher domain would basically become usable by Vali and Saji who would transfer he power betweeen my whole team in an i stant

@Galenbeta: actually it makes disorder hence the name chaos. Also think of all the miracles preformed in the bible by Jesus well according to Xenosaga it was all done by chaos alone.

@Shadowchaos: Retana would one shot chaos before that then

@Galenbeta: chaos can easily block a attack. Also I found the right website after a long time of searching

10. What was "Lemegeton"?

In extremely ancient Lost Jerusalem, there existed words for leading energy of the upper domain to the lower domain, and they were brought to mankind by chaos, who was a disciple of the Messiah. It was a forbidden spell that was endowed with the function of direct access to U-DO.

{captions, page1}

(1) Magical design drawn by the Lemegeton program. (MY)

(2) Almadel, who unified the Fragments of Lemegeton, turned into Gnosis with her own consciousness still intact. (MY)

(3) Grimoire, who turned Lemegeton -- the Word of God which had been written down in ancient writings of an extremely ancient era -- into a program. (MY)

(4) An Apostle of the Messiah who acted in extremely ancient times. (Ep 3)

*{translator's note on #4: Some people have assumed this is an image of Shion. But it's not labeled that way.}

(5) chaos, around the time that he acted as a disciple of the Messiah in extremely ancient times. (Ep 3)

{captions, page2}

(1) The 100-Series Realian Prototype M.O.M.O., into whose deep consciousness the Y-data had been placed. (Ep 1)

(2) Logo of the Contact Subcommittee (Ep 3)

(3) Logo of Project Zohar (Ep 3)

(4) The Contact Subcommittee (MY)

<<Words of the Messiah's Disciple that were Left Behind>>

chaos, who acted as a disciple of the man called the Messiah in the time of Lost Jerusalem, left words behind. They were words for the sake of leading energy of the upper domain to the lower domain. By means of those words, chaos performed many miracles. It isn't concretely known what kind of miracles they were, but because chaos, a disciple of the Messiah, performed them, people perhaps found hope in the Messiah.

The desire to "want to use power as my own", is usual in the world of Man. However, a normal man using his vocal chords could not produce Lemegeton. It wasn't simply a sound; perhaps it should be considered to be something like a special wave that was able to be produced because of the very fact that chaos was the manifestation of the power of Anima.

[Refer to section: 15, 16]

<<The Power of Anima and Lemegeton>>

The energy that Lemegeton draws out is the power of U-DO; it is not energy emitted by the power of Anima, the universe's Failsafe. However, the result itself that draws out this power of U-DO is considered to be the function of the universe's Failsafe.

[Refer to section: 03, 14, 15, 16]

<<The Lemegeton Left Behind in Books>>

From the Lemegeton that chaos "spoke", the Messiah replaced it with some kind of words, and left it behind for future generations. The chanting of the words was something like a ritual, and there was meaning in the ritual itself; there was meaning in the wave itself that was emitted. There was no meaning in the words themselves that had been replaced in order to pronounce the wave. There may have been much degredation by reducing the waveform-- which is not able to be naturally emitted-- to the level of language. But even so, using the words, and linking to the Zohar, people came to be able to channel energy from the upper domain. At least, they had obtained that possibility.

chaos thought that it would be helpful for the sake of man's happiness. That very reason is why he agreed for Lemegeton to be written down in books, passing it on to future generations, and he accepted the possibility that someone other than himself would come to be able to use it. However, chaos's wish did not come true, as evidenced by the history afterwards.

[Refer to section: 09, 12]

<<Books that Sank into Darkness>>

Various books promoting the ideology of the Messiah were left behind, but among them was one where Lemegeton had been written down, and there also were books describing Zarathustra, Omega, Merkabah, and others. However, the books where such a sequence of information on the upper domain was described were instead not generally circulated because of their importance, and it became that they sunk into the darkness of history.

[Refer to section: 12]

<<Lemegeton's Failsafe>>

Although chaos himself is the existence that possesses the function of the universe's Failsafe, in Lemegeton that chaos emitted, there was also its own Failsafe function.

It is something that would be invoked when too much access had been performed by Lemegeton, and would automatically correct the balance between the upper and lower domains.

This means, concretely speaking, that it eliminates the phenomena that were accomplished by the use of Lemegeton. Namely, those phenomena end up being completely erased from the universe, from all domains where they occurred. As if never having existed from the beginning, they are eliminated from both the real and imaginary number domains. It is the ultimate disappearance phenomenon; a complete deletion.

[Refer to section: 14, 16]

<<Lemegeton as a Program>>

At the beginning of the 21st century, Lemegeton, which had seemingly vanished in the darkness of history, was reconstructed as a Zohar control program by the Vector Industries corporation Zohar Research Group Chief, Grimoire Verum.

By launching this program, a special waveform was generated-- one that was similar to the words that chaos had once emitted-- and the Zohar was activated.

Using this Lemegeton, a link experiment on Lost Jerusalem was performed, and a matter shift began to occur.

Later, after it had fragmented on Lost Jerusalem, Lemegeton was restored as the Y-Data by Mizrahi, but it once again fragmented due to the Miltian Conflict, and it dispersed into the UMN. Afterwards, the scattered Lemegeton was recovered by Grimoire himself, who had been preserved as an entity of consciousness within the UMN. However, along with Grimoire's death, Lemegeton ended up being lost a third time.

[Refer to section: 09, 11, 12, 27, 28]

<<Lemegeton and the Y-Data>>

Having analyzed the Fragments of Lemegeton that Grimoire had left behind in the era of Lost Jerusalem, Joachim Mizrahi created the Y-data.

By joining together these Fragments of Lemegeton with the U-DO System, he constructed the Song of Nephilim. Therefore, the Song of Nephilim was something that possessed a Lemegeton-like ability: it possessed the ability to facilitate a link between the Zohar and people with the factor, to launch the Zohar, and to call forth the power of U-DO.

[Refer to section: 09, 11, 12, 27, 28]

<<Contamination by Lemegeton>>

When Lemegeton is taken into the brain of a normal human being, that individual becomes contaminated, and they end up turning into Gnosis with their individual consciousness still intact. Scientia calls such people "Fragment Retainers", or "Grandhi

@Shadowchaos: i am not reading any of that

Also Cao Cao coould use his omnipotent one shot Retanna and then use Truth Idea too basically rid your team of any chance at victory. The only way Choas can win if he's omnipotent

@Galenbeta: well...

Fine I will put the important parts

chaos, who acted as a disciple of the man called the Messiah in the time of Lost Jerusalem, left words behind. They were words for the sake of leading energy of the upper domain to the lower domain. By means of those words, chaos performed many miracles. It isn't concretely known what kind of miracles they were, but because chaos, a disciple of the Messiah, performed them, people perhaps found hope in the Messiah.

The desire to "want to use power as my own", is usual in the world of Man. However, a normal man using his vocal chords could not produce Lemegeton. It wasn't simply a sound; perhaps it should be considered to be something like a special wave that was able to be produced because of the very fact that chaos was the manifestation of the power of Anima.

<<The Power of Anima and Lemegeton>>

The energy that Lemegeton draws out is the power of U-DO; it is not energy emitted by the power of Anima, the universe's Failsafe. However, the result itself that draws out this power of U-DO is considered to be the function of the universe's Failsafe.

@Shadowchaos: As long as Choaos is alive the miracles would si ply cancel each other out. But here's where the onmnipotent one shot coes in and kills Chaos

@Galenbeta: thats when chaos uses his omnipotence to block it. Also there is Wilhelm who is up there and so are the Testaments.

chaos:

<<The Power of Anima>>

The power of Anima is what carries the function of the Failsafe.

Due to the rejecting consciousnesses in the imaginary domain, the Collective Unconscious disperses, and the lower domain collapses, which then spreads to the upper domain. The power of Anima is the power that "safely" eliminates only the lower domain -- the Dimensional Universe -- in order to avoid the worst-case situation where the entire universe would end up being allowed to collapse. In a manner of speaking, it is the function that completely deletes the Dimensional Universe.

Testaments:

<<The Power of Testament>>

The power of testament has no material limitation. Because they exert an effect on the real number domain from the imaginary domain, it is possible to produce an action that disregards physical laws. However, this miracle-like phenomenon is still just something that is performed only in the imaginary and real number domains within the lower domain, and is not something connected to the upper domain where U-Do exists.

Wilhelm:

<<Wilhelm's role>>

chaos is the existence that was actualized into the real-number domain by the power of Anima, the Failsafe for the sake of preserving the entirety of the universe, which includes the Upper Domain. Maria is the existence that was actualized into the real-number domain by the power of Animus, the function for the sake of restraining the power of Anima from running out of control. And there was also a power with the function for the sake of preserving the very Dimensional Universe, the Lower Domain, itself. That actualized existence was Wilhelm. In the same way as chaos and Maria, he too was an existence that was actualized into the real-number domain by a power that emanated from the imaginary-number domain.

@Shadowchaos: hold on if Chaos is omnipotent then why make this battle

@Galenbeta: don't know cause I'm bored. Well actually in terms he isn't true omnipotent as he can't do everything as he is still weaker then U-DO however in power he is in the same league as Tenchi who many call omnipotent.

@Shadowchaos: of he's not omnipotent then he's notv blocking the omnipotent one shot

@Galenbeta: didn't I just explain that he isn't true omnipotent as he can't create universes or anything however he is in that kind of range in destructive power.

@Shadowchaos: Kind of ? He has to be dead cetain in omnipotent destrcution or he'snot stoppig the 7th Retanna.

You know what else Vali makes himself on Chaos level . Then Vali uses Compression Divder and removes Chaos's existnce in both real and imaginary realms.

@Galenbeta: when I said kind of I meant as in he was in the that kind of range not kind of as in he is sorta that strong. Also you compression divide him and he can undo it using lemegaton and also at the same time using the same making the other people weak.

@Shadowchaos: How can he undo it when he doesn't exist the dividng hapens all at once so it's undoable if it's Choas the person who's'u doing it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel