Team Anima vs Team sacred Gear

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wilheim planned this battle.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: @DBZ_universe: definetly, Team Sacred Gear could raise hier power to Chaos level through Vali and then battle in the Di ensional Gap to avoid the univrsal destruction.

What do they do i will keep it basic

Divine Dividng halves the opponents power and gives it to the user

Boosted Gear doubles the users power every ten seconds

True Longinus is a god killing spear

Absorption Line fires blue lines and absorbs the enemies power

Forbidden Balor view stops time

Annhilation Maker produces monsters by the users specifications

Dimension Lost teleports people to the dimensional gap

Blade Blacksmith creates holy swords to the jsers specifications

I forhgot the name of Hercules's gear but it makes his attacks create explosions on any level he chooses

Regulus Nemea can create cracks, crevices, or whatever in Earth when swung. It can even split Earth in two

This is just hoer basc powers they have more features and the qielders have more features. But please ask one wiledr at a tiime

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta:

@Shadowchaos: what was i supposed to notice. If your talking about the redirection thing Team Sacred Gear haves experince against that. Sairoarg Queen and this no name guy from the Hero Faction both have a si ilar abillity.

I don't know what else i was supposed to notice

@Galenbeta: the fact that just one of they turned both Omega and the Patriarch into nothing then they sped up Albedo's regeneration then fused him wit U-DO. Also therean stop time.

@Shadowchaos: speak english i don't understa d what you're saying.

@Galenbeta: I only misspelled two words and that was mostly cause I typed to fast. Which word don't you understand?

@Shadowchaos: it's'not the spelling , never ind annyway

One thing you shouldn't have done is bring KOSMOS into this Issei could easily figure your team out and then tell Cao Cao who can make up strategies in an instant.

Also i just read about one odf his sub balance breakers. It has seven diffrent abiites added to the normal stats of Cao Cao. Basically attacking him with this power on will be difficult for anyone really. On top of that if he uses Truth Idea he can grant himself power to kill your entire team at the cost of more than his ambition aybe even the cost of the apear too.

@Galenbeta: KOSMOS may be a girl however she is completely robotic same as MOMO. The only true girl here is Nephilim and well she is umm physically about 8.

@Shadowchaos: Billingua worked on Kunou is about 8 years old.

Anyway abput Cao Cao's'new sub species Balnce Breaker

It's called Polar Night Longinus Chakravethin

1. Chtasuka Ratana an omnipotent power to destroy anything clssifeid as a weapon
  2. Itsutei Ratana'an omnipotwnt abilly to temporarily seal the power of Females
  3. Atsuta Ratana can teleport the opponent to anywhere he choses
  4. Mala Nitanna can basically send attacls shot at Cao Cao to any other opponents no matter how strong
  5. Kahabetei Ratana Creates warriors with the same specs as Cao Cao
  6. Hatsutei Rtana grants Cao Cao flight
  7. Balinyaka Ratana is an omnipotent abillity which basically one shots one opponent of his choosing. Hough it needs a price to activate

About Turth Idea it basically grants a series of miracles and wishes'depending on who his oppoent is but the price is Cao Cao's ambition

@Galenbeta: so there is only one miracle character? I got four. Then as soon as Jr and MOMO die it becomes 6. Testaments the most unstoppable people in the series. They are people that can react to the vessels of Anima which is chaos' power and this power is given by Wilhelm. Since Wilhelm is in this fight he can make MOMO and and Jr into testaments as soon as they die since they possess the power to become testaments as said by Caanan. Also Testaments are unable to be harmed unless the hilbert effect is released which is only found in KOSMOS and 100 series realians.

@Shadowchaos: Correction i have sevral Cao Cao, Jeanne , Annihilation Maker, and Herucles, Gasper

Jeanne can simply create a Choas Power sword or whatever

Annhilation Maker can create Chaos Level monsters and so can Gasper

Hercules canrobably atune his exploaion to Chaos level.

Hanks to Truth Ideas i fluenece and miracles my whole team can get granted Choas Lvel power and attack those non attackables on ypur side and Truth Ideas influence would releas the hilbwrt effect

@Galenbeta: how exactly would it release the hilbert effect? Also is this before or after the Testaments, chaos, and Wilhelm nuke them into nothingness?

@Shadowchaos: Doidn't you read what i said about Truth Idea it creates a series of miracles depending on who his opponents are at the price of his ambition which is collected after all his enemies have been defeated.

Now that i think of it, it's a known fact being arond Issei and Vali who's abillites grow in an abnormal way makes other gears advance abnoramally.

This would occur before they get nuked and attacking them with such powr would result in Cao Cao's Mala Nitana redirecting the attack. Plus achatsuka Ratana would destroy any weapons weilded by the enemy even people who are just eapoms aka things like cyborgs, war machines, andriods.

@Galenbeta: well then that would mean KOSMOS would be put out only and and MOMO and Jr would lose their weapons however they still got plenty of other tricks to use. Like this.

Also like I said before the Testaments just nuke yur team the same way they did to the Patriarch.

@Shadowchaos: nullofied via nuke redirection

@Galenbeta: yeah another thing the Hilbert effect only works for a split second and since it takes that much just to copy it they better hope that the attack can kill them which is unlikely. Also stabbing Testaments don't work since KOSMOS stabbed Voyager and he acted like it was nothing. Also Wilhelm being the troll that he is can just wave his hand and the entire other team would be unable to move.

@Shadowchaos: Miracles are Miracles are miracles the miracle could probably make the testaments vulerable fulltime. The miracles can do anything well ot anything basically the miracles grants the user basically anything depending on who his oppoents is.Who said it was stabbing, Cao Cao doesn't has to go near them for his sib speices thingu to work.

@Galenbeta: you know you spelling makes it really hard to understand what you are saying, also this is a single Testament now just imagine four of them actually trying to win.

@Shadowchaos: One of Truth Ideas definite miracles would be to make his sub species balance breaker truly omnipotent so which means Cao Cao's one shot abillity would gains the capabillity to destroy your whole team in one hits tesaments and all. That's just one miracles Truth Idea would grant.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel