Team Akatsuki Vs. Team One Piece

Topic started by abysofpride on Oct. 1, 2010. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
  I numbered them all by who's the strongest 
  1. Madara Uchiha ( Tobi ) 
  2. Nagato ( Pein ) 
  3. Itachi Uchiha 
  4. Kakuzu 
  5. Kisame Hoshigaki 
  6. Sasori
  7. Deidara 
  8. Konan 
  9. Zetsu 
  10. Hidan 
  11. Orochimaru

Also Team Taka  

1. Main Sasuke After Obtaining Itachi's Eyes  
2. Jugo  
3. Suigetsu Hozuki  
4. Kabuto  
5. Karin  

Vs.  

1. Monkey D. Luffy 
  2. Tony Tony Chopper 
  3. Sanji 
  4. Franky 
  5. Rob Lucci 
  6. Kaku 
  7. Fukurou 
  8. Kumadori 
  9. Kuma
  10. Crocodile 
  11. Bao Sandersonia and Bao Marlgold 
  12. White Beard
  13. Ace

Begin    
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
quite unfair against OP
How is it Unfair? 
Post by taichokage (12,916 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@abysofpride: because several of the people on team OP are moderate level whereas everyone on team naruto is considered elite. Also the order is slightly wrong in akatsuki. Kakuzu and Kisame should be switched imo and Orochimaru is not at the bottom. he's closer to the top. when he was in akatsuki he was Sasori's senior meaning he should be directly behind Kakuzu and Kisame. Or perhaps you put him at the bottom because he's an ex-member?
@taichokage:  

It was proven that Kakuzu was stronger than Kisame and Orochimaru, He's  demonstrated more intelligent and indestructible attacks than both. Kisame isn't stronger than Kakuzu, Kakuzu is capable of using all types of elements such as Earth and Iron, Also Ice if he just combined water and wind together. And I put Orochimaru in the bottom because was an Ex Member. Plus, His lighting elemental affinity makes Kisame powerless with his Wind and Earth.  

And this battle is not Unfair, I've put in some of the strongest characters in One Piece. And I think I should put in White Beard, It's official White Beard and Ace are apart of the battle.
Online Now
@abysofpride: than team OP probably wins. those two are super elite in OP. But i think i still disagree abou your Kakuzu statement. Thoguh if anyone besides the top three are stronger than Kisame it is Kakuzu but i dont think he is. Kakuzu was owning a small band of high lvl ninja only to be beaten by futon rasen shuriken from pre-sage naruto whereas Kisame demonstrated being able to defeat an unbloodlusted Hachibi and completely defeat the 4 tailed jinchuuriki single handed. then in a weakened state and without samehada, proceeded to go toe to toe with wonder gate gai, only falling after that battle.
@taichokage:  

That's still not the point, So what Kisame what the Hachibi. Kakuzu was close in attempting to kill Naruto, Naruto could've died actually without Kakashi's Help also Kakuzu was able to fight Kakashi, Ino, Shikimaru; Yamato; And Choji at once. Also his lighting and wind affinity lets him capable of defeating Kisame with his iron skin.
Online Now
@abysofpride: yeah he almost killed naruto because that naruto was weak in comparison to the one that fought pain. Against pain he had sage mode, and went up to 8 tails plus other rasengan variations. vs kakuzu he had none of that. Kisame also has a similar feat of fighting many opponents too. He fought Gai, Lee, Neji, and enten and nearly won at 30% power.
Naruto teams wins due to many things

1) Pain- 6 bodies that share the same field of view, Deva being able to manipulate gravity to pull and push things away. 
Here he created a mini moon

Here he destroyed Konoha

In addition to having to face an airbourne deva pain who manipulates gravity, team OP will have to face  

Animal Path- able to summon many giant summons, all of which also have the Rinnegan eyes and share the field of vision.  
Preta Path- able to absorb chakra's.  
Human Path- able to read minds and rip out the souls of opponents, ie. SOUL FCUK 
Asura Path- an adroid like path capable of shooting missiles, this path is incredibly physically strong. 
Naraka Path- able to summon the outer path, and is quite physically strong.  (Outer Path- a godlike being summoned by the Naraka Path, resembling King Enma this path has control over life and death- ie ANOTHER SOUL FCUK) 

No single person on on team OP can beat the sixth Paths of Pain.  

2) Itachi 

Itachi possesses the Mangekyo Sharingan, in which he is able to use Amaterasu (a flame said to be as hot as the sun)  

Tsuyokomi (a genjutsu in which within it Itachi is the complete master of time and space)   

And Susanoo, which contains the nearly unbreakable Yata's Mirror shield (this sheild tanked Sasuke's gigantic Kirin lightning attack),  and the Sword of Totsuka, which is said to be able to seal any foe away for eternity, in a dreamy genjutsu. When using Susanoo, Zetsu referred to Itachi as being "invincible."  

And susanoo tanked this: 

And susano was activated at 100's of times the speed of sound 

Besides the MS techniques and mastery of regular Sharingan (which allows the reading and copying of enemies movements) Itachi has also been shown to be a master of all genjutsu, easily defeating genjutsu master Kuranai, and being able to cast powerful illusions with his finger

Itachi demonstrated incredible taijutsu speed and skill while fighting at less then 50 percent of his power against Kakashi, Kuranai and Asuma. The fact that Kakashi had trouble perceiving Itachi's movements (even with his own Sharingan) is a testament to Itachi's speed. Itachi is also adept at fire and water jutsu's and is a mater of using bunshins mixed with genjutsu in his fights.    The speed at which Itachi casts jutsu's is immense. Kakashi's eyes, which followed Lee's gated speed, cannot follow Itachi's jutsu speed.

Itachi's h2h speed.
3) Kisame 

Kisame can end all DF users pretty much simultaneously, with his water release jutsu he can create a massive lake that envelops the surrounding, he can move said lake, and he can use the giant shark missile.  

Adding in Madara, Suigestsu (who uses water) and the rest of the Akatsuki, team Naruto stomps this. 
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
team one
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Kuma could blast and teleport half of them as Genjutsu wont even work on him, Whitebeard can take out half of them with a single shockwave as shown before water is no problem for him. Crocodile would absorb it and Create a giant sand storm. Ace uses his giant fire ball and destroys them, Pain is the only problem here, however Crocodile could handle him, Kuma could simple move out of there, Ace would be fine, Whitebeard destroys the mini moon.
@Justice said:
" @hitsusatsu11: Kuma could blast and teleport half of them as Genjutsu wont even work on him,  
But Susanoo will block him, and Pain can push as well with Shirai Tensai 

Whitebeard can take out half of them with a single shockwave   

Ya, a pain shirai tensa>>>150 bullets and 44 canon balls. 
And pain can fly, WB cannot.

. Ace uses his giant fire ball and destroys them,   
Except it can be blocked by Susano 
And Preta Path could likely absorb it. 

Pain is the only problem here, however Crocodile could handle him,  
I think the 2 soul fcuks 
Massive spamable summons 
Missile shooting android 
And of course flying gravity manipulator, all sharing the same field of vision will handle the sand dude. 

. Crocodile would absorb it and Create a giant sand storm.   
People would get wet and then be able to hurt croc like luffy did. 
And water drowns DF users. 

Not to mention Madara and Inzangi would kill WB.
@hitsusatsu11:
Okay Susanoo will simply be teleported with him lol 

Does not matter how he died his powers would be enough I explained this in the other thread. 

Preta is not absorbing multiple magma blast the size of ships. Susanoo can be taken care of by Kuma or a invisible shockwaves will go through Susanoo to get Itachi/Sasuke 

Each sommon gets taken out by a massive sand tornado not that they will be a problem seeing as how they have no haki Sandstorms will handle the other three gravity? Croc just teleports 

Cool but that weaker crocodile gave luffy the fight of his life he also fought multiple haki users on the battle field again whitebeard can handle the water by himself, Kuma can teleport it or blast it away, croc will absorb it.
@Justice said:
 Cool but that weaker crocodile gave luffy the fight of his life he also fought multiple haki users on the battle field again whitebeard can handle the water by himself, Kuma can teleport it or blast it away, croc will absorb it. "
Not when being attacked with 2 different kinds of soul fcuks, gravity attacks that can make mini moons and wipe out cities, spamable summons, missiles ect.
Amatarasu, which burned through fire and is said to be as hot as the sun, it will burn through sand. 

Also Genjutsu will down WB and a great many others, even if we say logia types are immune because of their formlessness. 

Note I am just arguing for Itachi and Pain, and some massive water jutsu, Im to lazy to get into how all the other members would assist in the victory. 
I will say Madara could solo using Inzangi and EMS moves.
@hitsusatsu11:
They soul users are getting taken out by Kuma easily, Pain never destroyed a city lol you mean a big village? Summons wont be a problem, Jiraiya himself holding back took them out, Kuma uses his paw fruit and reflects the missiles at light-speed. 

Genjutsu wont be a prob brb 
@Justice said:
" @hitsusatsu11: They soul users are getting taken out by Kuma easily,   
Kuma is getting taken out easily by Sword Of Totsuka, or crushed by a mini moon, or distracted from above (as in up in the sky) by Deva while the soul suckers, remove his soul/essence.  

Summons wont be a problem, Jiraiya himself holding back took them out,  
No he struggled with the help of his own giant summons, the Pain summons will be useful in distracting while the finishing moves are applied.   

Kuma uses his paw fruit and reflects the missiles at light-speed.    
Madara warps him at the speed of light. 
Or uses Inzangi and reality warps him into nothing.  
Pain or Itachi could beat him 1v1.  

Genjutsu wont be a prob   
Yes it will. It will KO every OP fighter. 
Online Now
I say it's fairly close but with current Madara it tilts the odds. It's like Madara plus a second pain because Madara has a certain kekkei genkai now in addition to his own. also izanagi would give madara a 1 time ressurection so even if he dies he literally comes back to life. that paired with pain's city busting and tiny moons, and itachi's hax jusu's and kisame's mini lakes and massive chakra absorbtion etc. akatsuki is slighly ahead imo. plus if all else failed, Madara coulld warp akatsuki out of there leaving deidara to perform the suicidal C0 which could take out everyone in team OP i believe. though i dont think it's an easy win. i thinl that madara along with pain are the real sole reasons akatsuki wins.
@hitsusatsu11:
The sword gets reflected at light speed. The mini moon failed to crush a 8 tailed naruto  and kuma would get out of it with a mouth blast. Madara is not light-speed lol why make thiis up? Please show me a scan,wiki, or something even hinting this. Kuma has no soul dude lol. 

The two toads were pretty much a part of his style even so they were more of a bother than anything like those dogs. 

Cool Madara reality warps at the cost of all his stamina and sight Bravo leading him to get easily taken out by anyone else lol or Kuma teleports him into the sun. Itachi would lose to him so would pain winth Kuma being faster than them both. 

No by that logic every naruto fighter gets taken out by doflamingo  lol genjutsu can be broken out of with enough will power haki will do the trick. lol almost any admiral solos this.

@taichokage: 

It is close but even with madara they lose.

Also izanagi wont waro anyone out of reality it only works on yourself: 

their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to control their own state of existence. The actual effects of Izanagi vary from user to user, dependent on their level of dominance over the required bloodlines, but all seem to involve the ability to deem negative events an illusion and positive events a reality, in regard to themselves.

When Izanagi is activated, it is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, their body fades away as a genjutsu. The user then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed. 

Otherwisehe would reality warp and make konan lose lol almost had me though.

Online Now
@Justice: I know. I didn't say anything in my post to suggest that it worked on others. I was just saying it's probably the greatest defense technique on either side because he literally brings himself back to life (once) with no injuries.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel