Team 7 vs The Strawhat Pirates

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on March 25, 2012. Last post by MisterShin 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
RULES 
- Current versions of ALL characters as they are in the manga  
-Morals Off 
-Haki=Chakra so both opponent's moves work on each other 
-win by death or k.o 
-Fight takes place in the grand canyon 

ROUND ONE-

Strawhat team- 

- Monkey D. Luffy
-Roronoa Zoro
-Nami 
-Sanji  

Team 7 - 

-Naruto Uzumaki 
-Sasuke Uchiha 
-Sakura Haruno

ROUND TWO- Both teams get reinforcements 

Strawhats get: 

-Nico Robin 
-Franky 
-Brook 

Team 7 get: 

-Kakashi Hatake 
- Might Guy 

who wins???
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Current naruto solos this match so easily its not even funny. Tailed beast bomb

/thread

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
^^Gotta agree with that above, Don't see the strawhats standing up to a Nine Tailed Naruto
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Team 7 wins, unless Straw Hats do something really big later on

Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah current Naruto is just too powerful. I think if he wasn't as powerful as he was then the Strawhats would win.

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 7 because of recent Naruto. His power is now trumped to the point that he would likely solo unless current Luffy has some high caliber ability he hasnt shown yet.
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I agree...

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
whats with all the naruto wank lately? strawhats stomp. team 7 gets blitzed by the monster trio and get one shoted. unless naruto is starting off in full kyuubi mode, team 7 is getting stomped badly.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i guess u havent heard of sasuke because sasuke and naruto will blitz all at once

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

you guys are truly understimating the strawhats.....sure biju dama is impressive(mountain bursting level), but for luffy its a move quite easy to avoid, sorry it just takes too much time, luffys speed along with his kenbushoku haki should let him evade it and then counter it with red hawk which will definetely hurt. narutos full kyubby mode loses quite a lot of speed compared to the previous version(and it only lasts for 5 minutes). also i belive zoro should be able to cut through susanoo since even strong enough punches have been shown to shatter it(madaras version at least). neither team 7 nor the strawhats would get blitzed....speed is quite on par. in round one the strawhats win....however on round 2 they would lose kakashi and guy are quite high tier, while franky,robin and brook arent. IMO that wasnt fair, maybe sai,neji,hinata or someone else, not the best 2 jonin of konoha. and dont tell me that genjutsu is = win,because in that case then luffys kings disposition also makes 1 hit ko.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Beast Ball takes time to charge. 

Haki precog
Luffy would smack him in the face, game over. 

Round two 
Kakashi blinks lmao
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel