Tasha Godspell vs Fairy Tail (Gauntlet)

Topic started by Fehafare on Jan. 4, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Tballack: Excuse me i don't read Fairy Tail but i'm well informed on their powers, the top tires have multi city-block to town level DC so i call BS on the mountain thing you are talking about (unless we are talking about Mr. Black Dragon who has a feat like that). And Tasha's faster than anyone on FT. And the arm breaking thing is only him in base, while in Song of Moirae he can casually spam it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Fehafare: All the stuff he said is kinda not true.. lol. If you want real question of Fairy Tail I can answer them for ya since I read FT. and going by the speed you gave me of Tasha, he could speed blitz a lot of the characters he mentioned.

Also Acnologia is the black dragon you mentioned.

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Yeah Acnologia destroyed Tenryuujima, Gildartz while trolling crashed a village/small town after he tripped, look at the scans notice the cracks extend backwards means it continues outside the scan's range. Anyways, the feat i was talking about was in the anime episode 9, we all know anime's tend to give more detailed happenings to what happens in manga since they have to be behind the manga, and its still canon. Watch episode 9 when the rune knights try to attack the lullaby monster, it vapourized a mountain, in the manga the fight was shorter, but was extended in the anime, does this make it any less canon, as it's not a filler episode. But it did happen. Most of fairy tail characters have been calced at low speeds but remember that they've all improved. he speedblitz does't mean he takes them down with his bullets, the mountain busting feat even if at the second mode he can do it without breaking his arm are you telling me he can spam it at will, i'm asking since i don't know anything about the character, just going by the feats you gave. @DBZ_universe, Really are you telling me he beats Gildartz, makarov, Jura, Jellal, Mirajane, Erza, Natsu and Gajeel (who are immune to bullets because of their dragon hide), wih magic bullets, please get real, or master zero, Kagura and Minerva(who have so far proven to be able to keep up with SO erza). Gray = Natsu. So these characters will be done in by bullets, or cobra that simply hears everything he's gonna do, and then poisons him. Every character i mentioned can beat the guy going by the feats mentioned unless there are others or he can spam the mountain buster.

Online Now

@Tballack: Anime is completely non-canon, it doesn't matter if it's filler or not, you can't use anything from it unless the anime is actually main canon or was stated to be canon (which is not the case). Gildarts tripping over was a gag feat, the guy done way more violent things and fought when he was actually serious and didn't cause such damage. Even if we accept it, going by the scan it's only city-block. Yeah as said, Tasha can use it casually as many times as he wishes while in Song of Moirae. Witches in Witch Hunter are casual town and city busters with a fraction of their power and can tank the same yet are still hurt by Tasha's magic bullets and he's also an A class Witch Hunter (the only class above being S and so far only 4 guys have that rank and only 3 of them are alive) which says that he can actually take most Witches on in one on one all of them being in the town to city level range as a bare minimum, no one in FT is no selling even his normal bullets. He's faster than any of them which means he'll act first which also mean many of them will eat an mountain buster to the face.

@Tballack: Am not saying the anything about the bullets, I am saying that some of them get Speed blitz. Makarov, Gildarts, Jura, Mirajane, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel.... they get speedblitz because they wont be able to react to a hypersonic dude since they don't posses that type of speed and combine it with mountain busting... yeah they will get blitz.

Kagura, Jellal, Erza, Laxus, Juvia (thanks to her magic), Loki, and others will be able to react to this because they have shown impressive speed feats.

I still want to see more of Kagura and hoping for her to beat Erza.

also were was it stated that Natsu is immune to bullets? are you telling be that he will be perfectly fine if he gets shot in the head by a .500 Magnum? or by Vash's gun? I believe Gajeel but not Natsu.

@Fehafare: Only the Celestial King will give him hell since he is able to stop time at will and then take him to the Spirit Realm... then they are screwed.

@DBZ_universe, he got shot at the beginning og the tower of heaven arc, inside the mouth no less. Mirajane is faster than erza, she blitzed racer, plus her fight against freed. admitted Gildarts hasn't shown any speed feats but he is easily stronger than people that have shown these speed feats probably means he might be able to handle himself against fast opponents, I don't know much about witch hunter , so i cant say for sure.

@Fehafare Since when did anime become non-canon, especially when its in a canon storyline and fight, i know feats can't be scaled from anime or at least to the best of my knowledge thats what i think, but you can't say a fight that happens in the manga and happens in the anime, the anime version is non-canon, plus i've seen people on here aying this is animevice, so anime can be used.

@DBZ_universe Anyways, sting is the white dragon right, you know he uses light magic, i don't see anybody talking about natsu and gajeel dodging the laser from the dragon roar, IIRC luffy's reactions were said to be massively hypersonic from dodging pacifista's beams, nastu dodges a light laser with that diameter and you don't even see him as hypersonic really. like i said don't use the mindset from pre-time skip but i suppose u could say they haven't gotten any feats yet, but thats what the tournament is for, natsu and gajeel dodging the beam should also put their reactions at about massively hypersonic, or hypersonic++ at worst, and should mean their speed is on hypersonic level.

Also the lightning dodged by all five members of Team fairy tail, even if they did take evasive actions 2 seconds from seeing it in the sky, does that count as a speed feat? I'm asking?

@Tballack: True, but we don't know how fast Sting's lasers were. But I do agree that Natsu is at least Hypersonic.

The ones I listed are the only ones with great speed feats (except Juvia).

Also when Fehafare said that anime wasn't canon, he was talking about fillers.. now those are non canon because it didn't show in the manga.

Also Natsu getting shot was a magic bullet not a real one... I am sure a .500 magnum would blow his brains out.

@DBZ_universe, a filler is a storyline or arc that doesn't appear in the manga. When it appears in the manga it is not a filler, the episode i'm talking about happened in the manga but the fight in the manga was much shorter than the one in the anime. but i'm not concerned about that, watch episode 9 in the anime and read chapter 15? i think not sure and u'll see what i'm talking about. Was the speed for the pacifista's laser calced?, if it was send me a link i would like to see it, but if it wasn't then if luffy can be assumed to be of massively hypersonic reactions with that then natsu should too, plus sting reflected his making it more difficult to dodge and natsu and gajeel still dodged it. The main problem is that mashima doesn't work hard enough to create and maintain feats, both speedwise or powerwise even durabilitywise. There is no proof that normal bullets are stronger than magic bullets from FT. In fact u can infer that magic bullets are stronger. the Rune Knights from the kingdom makes sure not to use magic, they use normal rifles and other kinds of gun and always end up overwhelmed even by fodder wizards who in turn are usually fodderized by magic bullets. Also natsu said something i think against the heaven and earth brothers or something (at least thats like the name of their finisher), he said Dragon fire isn't normal fire, its >>> than normal fire, it doesn't just burn it destroys all yada yada, my point is Dragon elements are greater than their respective elements in the normal form, like Gajeel being the metal dragon has been known to cut steel easily, he even crushed one with his hands, his teeth crush them as well, and in the fight against natsu, i remember natsu tanking an attack from him that had hundreds to thousands shards of metal moving at high speed. So no, natsu doesn't have his brain blown out by a normal gun. But he is susceptible to bullets with special attacks apart from piercing or shattering, like laxus's lightning bullets that have a stun effect, if this dudes bullets do something like explode, then they stand a better chance of hurting natsu. Also I suspect natsu hasn't surpassed erza yet, but i'm using the 100 monster feat (the S class was said to be tough enough to give wizard saints problem, and we know wizard saints can spam multi-city to town level attacks, meaning the monster would have high DC and durability, plus there were 99 other monsters with varying strength), so until we actually confirm whether or not he has surpassed her, know that if he hasn't then erza definitely going to be faster than him, because she has always been faster, and when she requips the flight armour her speed increases immensely. My point here is fairy tail has likely moved into hypersonic to hypersonic+ level. But trust mashima to let them get hit by an attack barely supersonic later in the series lol.

About Erza v Kagura. They've all been casually hitting each other except for Minerva who has gone for one high level spell, I think if Kagura unseals archenemy, erza will requip also, in the end i think erza wins, but listen this isn't fanboyism or anything i like to see erza lose from time to time, she's lost to Jellal, Racer, Cobra. Hades. So its not like she can't lose, i just feel kagura is around erza's level when unleasehing archenemy, but then again, she could win, i just want someone to beat natsu, someone at erza's level, if that doesn't happen we won;t have a proper read on strength level and it'll completely condemn the rapidly degrading arc. The hype that natsu is already stronger than Gildartz is getting too much

Online Now

@Tballack: Actually that's the whole point... anime and manga follow the same storyline yet differ at some points (like the length of the fight let's say) which means only one of them can be true (unless you want to set up an alternative universe theory or something... but that makes no bloody sense) in which case we go with the original canon. To explain it better, going by the fact that they follow the same plot and happen at the same time, we must conclude that one of them did not happen as both those thing couldn't have happened at the same time, and in a case like the the adaptation is the one thrown out. Canon is a very strict thing, if something wasn't stated by Word of God to be canon it's non-canon by default. Or even worse if it contradicts the original source (which is the case here). Anime adaptations of manga are not canon in general, rare cases are when they are actually a sequal or prequal and are stated to be canon by the Word of God. Or rare cases like in the Fate/Stay Night anime where Nasu liked the desinge and idea behind Overedge so much that he included it in the canon characters material even though the fight never happened in the novel and the anime as a whole contradicting it. So yeah, only the original source is canon and usable unless Word of God says otherwise. Ofc you could just point out in a thread that you are allowing all feats for a character and get around that. Even if something followed it's original source 1:1 perfectly but was not established as canon and can't be viewed as such by logic it's not canon. Ofc in that case you could use it to show others the feats for the sake of simplicity as it does not differ from the real thing.

As said Tasha's bullets hurt people with durability above most of FT so Natsu won't be tanking them, but beyond that there's also the mountain buster. And oh about FT speed, most character are supersonic+ while the top tires reach in the hypersonic range, that is the generally accepted status ofc, there are also people that doubt that they are even supersonic+ and some go on with lolmassivlyhypersonic and lollightspeed.

@Fehafare, that was all before, you realize there has been a time-skip right?. Luffy was said to have massively hypersonic reactions for dodging pacifista's beam right?. Natsu dodges a dragon roar in form of light, then he also dodged it while it was reflected, we have people dodging lightning attack, napurdeen(can't quite remember his name) a mid-tier character dodges the direct lightning from atop a building. and yet u are gonna call this supersonic, while does luffy get to be massively hypersonic reactionwise by dodging a beam of light, and natsu doesn;t get to be when he also dodges a beam of light, and even does so again while the attack was reflected. That doesn't sound right no matter how u look at it

Online Now

@Tballack: No one (sane) says that Luffy is MH lol. OP is in the hypersonic+ range (the Pacifista laser was calced at mach 15 if i remember right) with Enel and Kizaru (possibly) having travel speed equal to their element. I hope i don't need to explain you trying to sue magic lighting or light generated by some magical source and shot for the hands/mouth/other body part can't be used at all to prove anything.

lol, no thinks there are massively hypersonic characters in one piece? just wanna know, how fast do you think luffy is been calced as? i just wanna know also zoro too

Online Now

@Tballack: I said no one sane (don't know a single person on NF for starters) would say that but ofc there are a few people (hell even on here, not just MvC) who do thing so.

Anyway as said double digit hypersonic for both.

Luffy is calced to be about MACH 100 or thereabout IIRC. and i think zoro was around 10 times slower than clare, I think around Mach 30, Hypersonic goes ah far as Mach 10, a little higher hypersonic+ and zoro is said to be massively hypersonic at Mach 30 along with luffy. While i don't agree with them on a lot of things like Kizaru being lightspeed, enel being lightning speed when he can't even dodge luffy's oogan rifle while in lightning form + having mantra, but these are the speeds that go.

Online Now

@Tballack: What site are you on lol? I never saw anyone claim that. HST (and with that OP) speeds top at mach 25, something that is generally accepted and anything else is considered bullshit. And hypersonic is purely fictional, mach 100 is still supersonic, hypersonic is a VS only term and used to described the speed of a character better. Hypersonic is mach 5, onward is hypersonic+ it becomes MSH when it goes into the triple digit range and stays there till it doesn't reach a percent of LS, when it's considered relativistic. It's followed by LS, FTL and MFTL and omnipresent, things that are self explained i hope.

@Fehafare, u just said hypersonic is fictional and that mach 100 is still supersonic, then u follow it up by saying mach 5 is hypersonic and 3 digit mach is massively hypersonic, is it me are did you just mention two completely different things. Dude u sure u okay? Just asking. Go on NF

Online Now

@Tballack: I'm saying that hypersonic is indeed made up and mach 100 is still supersonic, scienctifcly speaking. But in VS terms mach 5 is hypersonic and 3 digits are MSH which is what i was trying to make clear.

... why should i go on NF?

you'd find where zoro is being taken as mach 30. anyways are you sure scientifically speaking there isn't hypersonic?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach_number

That link above seems to say differently, unless you are implying the link is talking about stuff that happens in anime and manga.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel