Tasha Godspell vs Fairy Tail (Gauntlet)

Topic started by Fehafare on Jan. 4, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,440 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Tasha Godspell from Witch Hunter takes Fairy Trail verse in a gauntlet style from weakest to strongest.

-In character

-He starts in Song of Moirae but can remain in it per fight only as long as his endurance allows it.

-Gets healed after each battle

-He gets some minor knowledge on his enemies.

Scenario 2: Ryu Hwan joins him.

How far does he get?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I don't think this is allowed since it's one vs verse

@SMXLR8: It's Gauntlet which by my knowledge is allowed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Yep, Gauntlet battles are allowed.

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe
@Fehafare: Correct.

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe:
@Fehafare: Correct.

Do we win something?

Lol, 5 replies and not a single one about the match.

Anyway if we do get a reward i want a cookie.

@DBZ_universe@Fehafare:  

I would but sadly I was robbed by this guy. 

@Sonata: Hehe Sona, seems like you always attract the freaks.

@Fehafare: Our kind are bound to each other:P

@Sonata: LOL

Ten replies and no match progression, yay!

But then again it's just us three so it's not like the number says anything more than the previous one did.

Yeah, but I'm not going to troll anymore:P

@Sonata: Lol Sona you ain't troll, nor were you ever one.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I only needed one reply not 3 <_<

Bump now for getting an actual battle reply.

@Fehafare: What are some of his feats since I am not aware of his feats or powers.

@DBZ_universe: Casual bullet timer in base, bordering on hypersonic. In Song of Moirae he could be hypersonic+ as the high tires of the verse are that fast and he's quiet close to that level. As the Magic Marksman he has many guns which soot mana bullets, more powerful than normal bullets. He can deploy something called Battle Field, which gives him vision of everything in that are and let's him control bullets in mid-flight. His most powerful weapon so far is his Desert Eagle Custom which's one shot is the equvivalent of 10.000 mana bullets. He reduced a mountain to nothing with it but the recoil brakes his arm. While in Song of Moirae he was shown to use it casually with no strain without having to worry about the recoil.

Ryu Hwan is pretty much him just more powerful in every aspect, he was shown to be able to summon many mana guns at once and use them via telekinesis.

@Fehafare: Wow, by the sound of it he can take on mostly everyone on FT. His abilities would help him a lot. Also I am not sure if FT characters are even bullet times especially bullets form this guy. I am sure he can take out a lot. The only FT character I can see him having trouble with is Laxus because he could morph to lighting and attack but even still am not sure.

Post by Tballack (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Going by those feats, there are a shit load of people he doesn't beat, if he has to brake his arm to to bust a mountain, he isn't going to be using that move very much, plus the lullaby monster pretty much vapourized a mountain in one attack easy, and still got beat with no diff. Bullets don't affect natsu and Gajeel, at least normal ones, but since its made of mana, i can't say how it's affect them. Guys he doesn't beat with those feats Gildartz, Makarov, Laxus, Mirajane, Erza, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray(Not really sure if he can take bullets but his ice shield took a mountain/hill buster from lullaby monster). These guys are just from fairy tail, on the overall, Zero(will just erase him) Jellal, Jura, Jose, Minerva, Kagura, Cobra, Byro e.t. c There are too many to count, solely with those feats mentioned he doesn't take must of these people above.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel