Tarble vs Raditz

Topic started by MisterShin on April 12, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14
2nd Prince of Saiyan vs Low Class Saiyan
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tarble can go SSJ he wins. Thread Close.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

tarble wins but he cant go ssj
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think Tarble wins
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Raditz easy, Tarble is just horrible. He isn't even worth fighting against, he uses rockets as his weapons. You really think he can touch or beat Raditz? 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,070 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Tarble wins by running to his older brother  
Post by ouchmydragonballs (41 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I would have to say Raditz. Tarble was a giant pussy. Raditz was weak, but he had that ruthless saiyan peronality, something that Tarble lacked. King Vegeta even sent him away for being such a piss poor  fighter.
Post by Supreme Marvel (4,966 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tarble is of Royal blood, so technically he should have more energy from birth than Raditz had when he died.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tarble was such a weakling that he was basically an exile, he never got to the point where he reached SSJ, but neither did Raditz so that is a moot point, Tarble is not even really a good fighter, Raditz is... This would be like sticking Kermit the Frog in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson.
Raditz wins
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Tarble was such a weakling that he was basically an exile, he never got to the point where he reached SSJ

tarble was stated as able to hold his own against both abo and cado, but was outmartched so he went to his brother forhelp. he also thought vegeta defeated frieza. which isnt far from the truth.

why not earth would tarble need ssj against raditz/? completely useless point.

@UssjFutureTrunks said:
"

Tarble was such a weakling that he was basically an exile, he never got to the point where he reached SSJ

tarble was stated as able to hold his own against both abo and cado, but was outmartched so he went to his brother forhelp. he also thought vegeta defeated frieza. which isnt far from the truth.

why not earth would tarble need ssj against raditz/? completely useless point.

"
And if you qouted my entire sentence rather then just a portion of it I went on to say...
@EganTheVile1 said:
" Tarble was such a weakling that he was basically an exile, he never got to the point where he reached SSJ, but neither did Raditz so that is a moot point, Tarble is not even really a good fighter, Raditz is... This would be like sticking Kermit the Frog in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson.
Raditz wins
"
Stop misquoting people. I myself said the SSJ argument does not apply to either character, but that a warrior fighting a pacifist is a real point that should be considered.
And in the future if you are going to quote someone, don't edit what they said to try to make it look like they are a dumbass. doing that just makes you look worse

Stop misquoting people. I myself said the SSJ argument does not apply to either character

i didnt misquote shit. i was agreeing that it has no relevance

And in the future if you are going to quote someone, don't edit what they said to try to make it look like they are a dumbass. doing that just makes you look worse

i didnt...and i didnt edit anything. i only took what your first sentence said. i cant be fucked quoting the whole thing.
@UssjFutureTrunks:  sorry misinterpreted your intent on quoting me
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Raditz clearly possessed a more ruthless personality, and was apparently a lot more aggressive and merciless in combat. Though he was weak, he had the personality of a ruthless warrior. Tarble however does not have those traits, but he is of Royal Blood and therefore should be automatically more powerful than Raditz, a sort of jumpstart. I think Tarble could win.

ND

tarble was exiled for being too soft and having no saiyan lust for battle, not because his power level was too low. thats impossible as royals naturally have better potential and power. vegeta is naturally better than goku but goku gets more special training and is more intelligent in the way he trains ie with other people, whereas vegeta is too stubborn to spar.

i garauntee you, if vegeta got the same otherworld training goku did, hed be far ahead every time.

Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@supreme_marvel: @Newdeath: @UssjFutureTrunks: 
I think u guys are right, Tarble has the greater power, but lacks the combat mentality.

Still, if Tarble has better power than Raditz that doesn't make him as skilled as Raditz was when battling Sayian Piccolo and Goku (Beginning). I pick Raditz because Raditz has more expeirence and is a way better fighter. Also greater in strength but not in power, his speed and hand-to-hand combat far out classes Tarble. I mean seriously, he used rockets to attack earth (which must be a explanation that he's not a planet buster). Raditz just has better experience than Tarble also ruthless combat.
@mydeathlyways said:
" Still, if Tarble has better power than Raditz that doesn't make him as skilled as Raditz was when battling Sayian Piccolo and Goku (Beginning). I pick Raditz because Raditz has more expeirence and is a way better fighter. Also greater in strength but not in power, his speed and hand-to-hand combat far out classes Tarble. I mean seriously, I mean seriously he used rockets to attack earth (which must be a explanation that he's not a planet buster). Raditz just has better experience than Tarble also ruthless combat. "
Thank You.

@EganTheVile1:
Sh*t, Goku and Piccolo together had greater power than Raditz but still were defeated by his skills in fighting. I mean, none couldn't touch him, it took Raditz to be distracted in order to catch him.

Don't mess with a b*tch who just side stepped a blast faster than light

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel