Taichokage's Team vs DBZ_universe (me) Team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on May 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Theorder14: Yeah, MM is weak to fire,

Which is why Dexter is here for.

Post by Theorder14 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yea, go for it!!

Gl both of ya

Thanks

Here is the 4 Dexters. And this would help my team even more.

This is Dexter in action

Dexter could ask the other Dexters for help and that would be good on my part he could also clone 100 Yoshimoris, Karasumoris and Tokimoris.

That was a promo and as you can see Dexter has a cloning device.

Post by taichokage (13,361 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Interesting the similarities that these two have. Doom has in his arsenal of achievements, the Doombots. Each Doombot is capable of doing everything that the real Doom can do except for his magical skill, even down to the intellect. The Doombots are indistinguishable to the real Doom to the point that even some telepaths can't tell the difference. http://marvel.wikia.com/Doombot_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

This the robot Dexter usually has on him encase of something.

This is his Ultrabot 2000 or known as Omnibot2000. He is intelligent as Dexter is and build a whole lab and robots in a night

This is Voltron like robot. It is pretty fast as how they went from USA to Japan in seconds.

This is his Robo-Dexo 2000. It can fly, go to space, survive hot temperatures such as lave, and can remove his fist for far range attacks. (Ignore the MLP thing lol)

Dexter also created a comic world where he was the hero.

This are other feats of him

Online Now
Check this link out. It's has some even more impressive feats from Doom, predominantly based on his intellect and prep skills, including, tanking Galactus's blast, defeating the Silver Surfer on EVERY occasion, summoning Mephisto, a being of universal level, creating a device that absorbs all types of energy, defeating Classic Dr Strange who could defend himself against the Living Tribunal hinself, the leader and strongest of the Marvel abstract beings outside TOAA, defeating Uatu the Watcher whose knowledge and power are comparable to that of Galactus, outwitting the Beyonder himself and stealing his powers. The Beyonder was greater than all the Multiversal Abstracts and beings put together outside TOAA, including Living Tribunal. And a noteworthy feat not included in the link is Doom traveling back in time to the age of the Pharoahs. I might add that each Doombot possesses his exact intellect and abilities excluding Magic. http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-doom/4005-1468/forums/dr-doom-appreciation-thread-21660/

Remember, it should be something they can do within 3 hours :D

Online Now
Many of these things Doom has pre build or prepared. It is similar with Dexter. On top of that both are capable of time travel so they essentially have all the time they need.

Seems op lol, can't they just time travel then and kill the enemy team when they're young and nerfed? well, i guess they have to get the knowledge about their whereabouts first.

Online Now
Technically they can, but that would be starting the battle before the allotted time. They would have to be there by the start of the fight, not before as that would be cheating. But after that, all is fair in war, lol.

i guess, still, using the time machine to increase their prep time also seems cheating >.<

ah well u guys carry on then :D

Online Now
Maybe after this round we might not use it in such a way. Unless someone else does perhaps. I'm only doing it because DBZ_universe's team can also do it. If one of us didn't it would probably be an automatic loss.

Alright, whatever floats your boat

@taichokage: Well not only can Dexter and Doom help them selves but can also amp the hell out of their team mates by making them more powerful.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel