Taichokage's Team vs DBZ_universe (me) Team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on May 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by taichokage (12,448 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The prep is maddening. Both time travelers with prep potential beyond universal threats. Doom has taken the power of Odin, the Infinity Gauntlet (currently has one in his possession, but cannot use it in 616 universe) and Beyonder himself. And there's what you showed that Dexter can do. I'd say it would come down to the rest but in the face of those two they wouldn't amount to much. Even then it's hard to call. I think inherently Doom's potential is even greater, yet the apparent ease that Dexter gets to such a high level seems easier at the same time. Not easy to say really. I had no idea that dexter was Doom-like good.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: Yes Dexter is smart mad for a 8 (I think) year old.

He already was smart and created gadgets since he was a baby.

and Dooms insane feats.

I hate to suggest this again but this seems like Yoshimori vs Pheles 2.0. Do you think a stalemate might be in order? It comes down to scenario IMO and both Doom and Dedter can potentially solo.

@taichokage: I see it as well.

A stalemate 2.0 due to Doom and Dexter.

Unless Dexter creates a Squirrel Girl lol but that wont happen since Dex doesn't know her.

Lol. You're too good. I always come into most battles thinking I'll win due to the confidence I have in my team. Round 3 will probably happen eventually. For ech other's respective team, it made sense, but for the sake of other battles, do you think we ought to utilize prep to this extent?

@taichokage: Thanks you too! then again we are top posters lol.

Well we can post a comment on what our team did for prep and see was up... tho I still predict a stalemate tho.. so yeah.. geez lol

Also try to download Mozilla Fire Fox for your droid. That could maybe help you out.

Great. Thanks for the tip too. I'll check on that.

@taichokage: aight

So I guess this is stalemate..... lol

Post by Kurohige (3,678 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm fine with adraw, but after reading this battle you guys forget you have 5 other members of your team to use, in three hours prep time and standard gadgets (Meaning no IG or Beyonder ect.) I don't see how Doom would solo due to Karusamori as it's a bit out of his league, he can't deal with pseudo reality warping with that little time, on this flip side you both have proven that both Doom and Dexster can stalemate each other leaving the rest to fight, would Professor X not do sometihng? Heis able to mind-fuck ion a global scale at max so I think he would be able to hold off at least the likes of Enel , Amagi, and even Nappa until MM or Magneto step in, while the power houses can take the quick opening at any of the 3 under mind attacks or MM who would likely try to counter Xavier.

In addition Red Hulk and Magneto are huge tanks (Magneto's shield can tank a nuke) but that is what Karusamori is for, if Yoshimori keeps that up then nobody other than Doom MM can do anything since anything a range fighter throws at him will have to enter that and thus be destroyed, Red Hulk will likely go in for a direct attack and be killed. Then you have Enel who can move at lightning speeds and tag many threats from a safe distance with island busting attacks if he has enough charge up time. Finally you have Shinji who could totally mess up the other team, Doom even with prep can handle even the most powerful tangible beings, but simple things like having everything switched to reverse instantly may be too much for him, especially when in the middle of fighting Dexster. Keep in mind that at one point Magneto had frozen latvaria for days and Doom could not do anything without someone's help, on top of that he barley beats the Fantastic 4 in most cases thanks to Reed Richards whom Dester should be superior to. On the flip side, Dexster's plans are constantly being foiled by D.D. who is arguable just as intelligent as Nappa XD so brute force is likely his weakness.

It's your call but I can see more potential in this fight.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: @taichokage: Good job guys.

@Kurohige: Wow amazing post.

I will try more. But like Taichokage is hard to debate properly with cell phones tho if I had my computer debating would be easy. But yes there is more potential like you said and I will start debating like we suppose to do and Taichokage-san too.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thank you.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Pretty great battle guys!

@UltimateHero0406: Thank you. Tho am still thinking on what to say hehe.

IIll let Taichokage make the first move.

Here are a number of feats for Martian Manhunter and Magneto. This doesn't incorporate all their feats but they are good showings. You'll see that telepathic assault as well as several other forms of harm are meaningless to them. MM has feats of wiping the minds of the entire human population, which is even beyond Xavier. And of course Magneto is immune to telepathic assault. http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/new-52-martian-manhunter-respect-thread-670357/ http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?164040-The-Official-Magneto-Respect-Thread

@taichokage: nice! I try to find scans of Hazama and Dexter.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/hst-level-tournament-round-4-speedforcespider-vs-dbz_universe/338785/

This link provides the scans for Yoshi.

The others in my team you know them well.

I'll put up some Dexter eps as well.

Post by Theorder14 (205 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Now what on earth can we do against Martian Manhunter >.>

I've a few things in mind but the dude is op

Well I don't want to give away some of his weak spots but cyber opponents are of course immune to his telepathy, and he has a particular vulnerability to flame. He hates it. Not so much great vulnerabilities but notable weaknesses.
Post by Theorder14 (205 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage: ah well, guess we can counter him somehow then and i do have 4 flame users :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel