Taichokage's Team vs DBZ_universe (me) Team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on May 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is Taichokage's team vs My team for Saiyan Hulk's Tournament!

PositionsTaichokage's TeamMY TEAM
LeaderMagnetoHazama Tokimori (at his prime)
PowerhouseEnelKenpachi Zaraki
PowerhouseNappaYoshimori Sumimura
(With the power of Karasumori)
BrainDr. DoomDexter Boy Genius
MiscellaneousRed HulkAvatar Aang
Telepath/PsychicMartian ManhunterProfessor X
RecruitShusuke AmagaiShinji Hirako

Battle Place

Hueco Mundo
Hueco Mundo

Rules

• 3 hours of prep will be given
  • BFR is not an option for victory, all opponents must be killed or incapacitated
  • Character Chemistry(how well they work with one another) will be taken into account, besides this it will be assumed they've worked for years
  • Morals are on

Let this begin.

Post by taichokage (14,801 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Very nice setup, especially from a smartphone. For the life of me I can't seem to maneuver well on one myself.Should you go first? I don't know too much of what Hazama or Dexter are capable of. Or I can go if you prefer.

@taichokage: Thank you! It was a bit irritating but yeah lol.

Well our team have 3 hours of prep so if you wanna do some thinking go ahead. Also Tokimori is the same as Yoshimori but doesn't need Karasumori since he is the founder and Dexter is from Dexter's Laboratory.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,916 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I vote you since you were able to add a chart

@MarioRedfield: lol thanks.

@DBZ_universe: Also, kill Martian Manhunter, Caesar, have someone from your team do it. I hate him so much. PLEASE destroy him!

@MarioRedfield: lol.. OK Ill try to see what I can do.

Well, I think ordinarily I'd have notable problems in a straight fight. Though some of my team have hax, it isn't as effective against Yoshimori (and Hazama now that I know!), but with prep time, Doom can do amazing things. Let me we if I can find a proper link to some of his prep feats.

@taichokage: Awesome.

Dexter is great with prep especially since there is no Dede here.

I am a bit scared of Magnetoand Doom so Ill have to deal with them first.

@DBZ_universe said:

@taichokage: Awesome.

Dexter is great with prep especially since there is no Dede here.

I am a bit scared of Magnetoand Doom so Ill have to deal with them first.

Manhunter can beat the whole Justice League, he's another priority of yours

and red hulk can do some scary things with PIS.

Here are Dr. Doom's base powers and abilities. Impressive. http://marvel.wikia.com/Victor_von_Doom_(Earth-616) But with Prep he is a monster. I consider him the true king of prep. http://www.comicvine.com/doctor-doom/4005-1468/forums/what-is-doctor-dooms-greatest-feat-589962/

@taichokage: Nice! Dexter is the same as him. Dexter also has Monkey to help him (who defeated a Pseudo Galactus) and can also time travel, he can turn my team into bubble gum so Magneto wont destroy their electrons lol.

Dexter can time travel 3 years in the past to get more prep.

He can also create robots out of plastic so magness

Oh nice. I didnt think he was capable of that much. Doom can time travel as well. He once went back to Dracula's time (medieval period) to study under Count Dracula's nemesis. And though not on the level of Dr. Strange, he also has extensive knowledge of the mystic arts.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,540 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: LOL it's DEE DEE

@taichokage: Yes I read that too.

Dexter also stated he could build a device to Mandark that he could control the universe (tho it was not shown and tricked Mandark instead). Dexter can also amplify his brain to have limitless knowledge. He has teleportation too.

Is skilled in H2H combat.

He can also make my team into 50ft+ giants and that is good on Yoshi and Tokimori since their Shinkai would be enormous.

He can slow down time

Has pet fleas that can eat lots of metal. He can send it to Dooms lab and they will eat his inventions.

Here is a video of Monkey defeating a pseudo Galactus.

And he has a device that can make his team to microscopic size.

And planet busting device.

@SMXLR8: lol sorry for the misspelling error.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Remember though, guys, you must show feats of prep that fit within your character's given preparation time ergo if Dr. Doom accomplished a time traveling feat in a day then it cannot be used, same for Dexster and his gadgets (Some a which were pre-made) as both only get 3 hours of prep, so you must find feats that used equal to or less than that amount of time as people often over look that tid-bit. And unless they have knowledge on a character they can't really time-travel to find out anything about them, not to mention they both wont know when the other used it. lol but looking good so far, this fight has caught my interest. And for future reference can you guys please post the sscans and not just links to a respect thread or something? That way it's easier to asses as well as see relevant feats and such. I also don't think Dexter can use a universal feat anyway when the limit is planet busting XD

@Kurohige: understood, tho Taichokage can't upload scans with his phone so links can be accepted for him.

Thanks^

@taichokage: Fosho.

Also what do you think so far?

I think both Doom and Dexter are the keys for our win here .

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel