Surfer vs Gurren Lagann

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 12

EDIT:

Scenario 1. Arc Gurren Lagann vs Nova

Scenario 2. SGGL vs Surfer

Scenario 3: SGGL vs all heralds

Scenario 4: TTGL vs all heralds

Scenario 5: TTGL and Granzeboma vs Zues and Thanos (no HOTU or IG)

Bonus : STTGL vs Zues and Thanos (no HOTU or IG)

Condition: Pilots cannot be reached

Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Surfer, Surfer, Heralds, Thanos alone. Those are the winners. They are more than capable of killing the pilots without needing to wreck the whole mech. Some of the scenarios though they can actually annihilate the whole mech with raw power. Just maybe not Scenario 4 given TTGL's ridiculous size.

@taichokage: What if I make the mecha self sufficient without the need of pilots?

Post by Fehafare (9,126 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: Always found the reach the pilots argument to be nonsensical. How are they supposed to know there is even a pilot and given that nature of spiral energy it's unlikely to work anyway.

Post by taichokage (12,982 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Because they have cosmic awareness and are telepaths on top of that, almost all of them. But I think if the pilots were not needed it would be better. Still round for round the cosmics take it even then, but I'd have to think through a few details in the first 3 rounds. Round 4 is certain either way. Thanos can't be put down by TTGL. Zeus is arguable too.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The mechs are too big for them

Post by Fehafare (9,126 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MarioRedfield: Don't really think that's the case for Arc Gurren. Don't know about SGGL i only saw the movies and he wasn't in them and yeah TTGL certainly is, hell the guy makes Galactus look like a midget.

Now that i'm at it, thread needs mora STTGL.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: Oops, I saw the SGGL and thought it was STTGL

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Surfer

Surfer

Hearlds

Thanos and Zeus.

Do the scenarios seem more even now?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel