Supreme Kai vs Babidi's minions

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Feb. 2, 2014. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Gauntlet

Supeme Kai is bloodlusted

Scenario 1. Normal Supreme Kai

Scenario 2. Kibitoshin

• Pui Pui
  • Yakon
  • Dabura
  • Majin Vegeta
  • Fat Buu

Fight is in the ship in settings of Babidi's choosing

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Kaioshin maybe beats pui pui, kibitoshin stops at vegeta.

@hitsusatsu11: I think he can get farther than that, even before fusing he was stated to be able to one shot Frieza and him successfully paralyzing SSj2 Gohan with his abilities is proof of it, plus his fusion should make him more powerful than Base Gotenks not only because of the potara earrings but also because the Kais themselves are stronger than the boys.

Post by taichokage (14,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kaioshin could probably beat Yakon but no further. Kaiobit would beat Dabura but Majin Vegeta is a stretch.

@ImDictatorBowDown: well kaioshin and kibit could one shot freeza but were scared of dabra, and kibit was casually defeated by him. Dabra is around cell level and vegeta said he could beat him effortlessly. Kaoishin was also utterly useless against fat buu. After fusion kibitoshin believed he could help against buu but old kaioshin assured him he was still to weak. Buu saga power levels are generally up in the air much more than previous sagas and we can only speculate who is > who (aside from the obvious) but id say vegeta would prevail against kibitoshin, even if it may be a tough fight.

I dont exactly know that the kais are stronger than the boys, even in base the boys were around c18 level.

Post by nishi99 (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Scenario 1 he could make it up to Yakon.

Scenario 2 he could make it up to Dabura.

@hitsusatsu11: At the time that the Old Kai stated Kibitoshin was too weak, Buu had already absorbed Gotenks, he never said whether Fat Buu was stronger.

I don't think Vegeta could have beaten Dabura effortlessly, he'd have to try and even then Kaioshin has managed to paralyze a SSj2 character already, Kibitoshin could probably do better.

The boys even in their SSj forms would be one shot by 18 if she were serious, in the tournament she wasn't going to use full force on a human, the second she realized it was them she overpowered them.

I'm not saying that Kai clears the gauntlet, especially not in scenario 1 but I think he has a chance in 2 given the absurd power boost potara fusion gives.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would say Kibitoshin beats Majin Vegeta but loses at Fat Buu.

@ImDictatorBowDown: c18 could not overpower the kids at all, once they went ssj she had to tear the costume and get them dq d or she would have lost. I also think vegeta or goku would dominate dabra.

You could be right about kibitoshin, however I just dont see him beating vegeta or fat buu.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I don't even see him beating Majin Vegeta here.

@hitsusatsu11: You honestly think she would have lost? The boys IIRC were stated to be below Frieza even in their SSj forms, 18 is capable of stomping multiple adult SSj simultaneously, she wouldn't use lethal force in a tournament much less on children.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ImDictatorBowDown: I agree pre ROSAT. But post ROSAT they would stomp her.

@ImDictatorBowDown: I dont think 18 really cares about hurting ppl, she wouldn't kill them but she wouldn't really hold back. She definitely couldn't beat them in ssj, that seemed pretty clear when she had to wreck their costume to win.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Regular Supreme Kai gets up to Dabura then loses, Kibito Kai gets beaten by Majin Vegeta.

@hitsusatsu11: She massacred SSj Vegeta easily, Vegeta could handle 300g gravity in base at the time, Trunks in base could barely handle 100g and he's stronger than Goten also she didn't have to wreck their costume, I'm pretty sure she was holding back until they started using Ki in which they were dangerous to the people around it was logical to end it there by exposing them. Post RoSaT I can see them winning, but at the tournament they aren't MSSJ level IMO, it wouldn't make sense for them to be.

It's debatable either way though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel