Supernatural vs Science (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 18, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

7 Weeks of Prep (Full knowledge and info are given about powers and past feats)

No Universe busting or Time Manipulation allowed

Everyone one on the teams are working well with each other

Win by Death or Knockout

No BFR

Fight takes place on a unbreakable planet

TEAM MAGIC

D (Vampire Hunter D)

Negi Springfield

Dark Schneider (Majin form allowed)

John Constantine

Classic Dr.Stange

SA Dr.Fate

Alucard (Post Schroinger)

VS

TEAM SCIENCE

Classic Dr.Doom (Doom at his best)

Mr.Fantastic

Dr.Gero

Iron Man

Cyborg

Doraemon

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

.... This is a joke, right?

Post by taichokage (12,610 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Although both teams are powerful, team one crushes the opposing team with ease. Doctor Strange or Dark Schneider could solo. The only thing that could prevent this is prep to the max from Doom and Reed and even then they could not prevail unless they were allowed to use prep in the form of outside assistance.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Although both teams are powerful, team one crushes the opposing team with ease. Doctor Strange or Dark Schneider could solo. The only thing that could prevent this is prep to the max from Doom and Reed and even then they could not prevail unless they were allowed to use prep in the form of outside assistance.

yeah i had trouble finding science powerhouses

Post by Fehafare (8,308 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@deathmonger: lol Why didn't you take Doctor Who? (Probably because he would stomp.)

Anyway i agree that either Strange or Schneider solo.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: @JonSmith: @deathmonger: @Fehafare: What about their infinity gems?

Reed could solo with reality gem

And Stark would have more than enough time with space gem

And clasic doom at his best is one with Wanda's reality warp

Team two stomps then

Strange also has the soul gem so nobody from team two is soloing, and his base power is already on a whole different level than anyone here. He had the power to destroy multiple galaxies, claimed to be powerful enough to kill a mortal with the twitch of a finger, has defeated the sorcerer Dormammu who is more powerful than himself and has overruled enchantments from the likes of Odin and is a universal level being, and fought on par with the Living Tribunal who is above multiversal abstracts, a being that was not challenged by Thanos who at one point wielded all 6 gems.That last feat alone easily places him above anyone here with or without the infinity gems. Besides, I was going by their own power not that of non standard equipment or gems.

@taichokage: That version didn't have soul gem

And Doom at his prime had Wandas powers

That version didn't need the soul gem. His feats were already above the gems. Even Wanda's powers can't match LT.

@taichokage said:

That version didn't need the soul gem. His feats were already above the gems. Even Wanda's powers can't match LT.

LT????

What about Ultimate Nullifier??

or they could come up with some sort of poison that kills magical beings using their own energies or something i mean they got reality warp on their side

or at least Doom could steal his powers like he always does but with his newly gained powers and tonys and reeds help he would most certainly succeed

Do you know who LT is? Comparing the UN to him is no comparison. His power in the marvel world is pretty much surpassed only by TOAA, pre Recton Beyonder and the Molecule man. The ultimate nullifier is only a weapon that Galactus wields. Thanos wielded all the infinity gems and defeated all the abstracts and super cosmics including Death, Eternity, Galactus, Stranger, Master Order, Lord Chaos, Mistress Love, Cronos, Mephisto, Master Hate and so on, as well as nearly all of Earth's heroes, but when The Living Tribunal made an appearance, Thanos was not willing to fight him. But Dr Strange did and held his own.

@taichokage: Right Living tribunal how could i forget one wth faces so many

Really Strange fought him?

But i doubt it was for real

LT is far stronger than him

Even Celestials are

And LT was beaten by Thanos wasn't he?

But ofcourse with IG

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I go with team magic, since they don't play by the rules of science

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

What is Mr. Doraemon doing here? :)

He looks like he is completely outclassed here but I have a feeling I haven't seen his best gadgets yet considering he shows a new gadget everytime in those countless episodes (if anyone has watched all of them, I salute you!). Anyone knows his best stuff (which you've seen)?

@Destinyheroknight said:

I go with team magic, since they don't play by the rules of science

Strange does

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Reed's pull out the UN, Negi can blitz him, damn, Negi can blitz every science character, and smoke a cigarrete in between each of them. Majin Schneider is grossly overpowered, Classic Strange is a monster, Doc Fate is also a juggernatu, nobody in the science team can beat them. Cyborg is going to die first, and OMG I would pay to watch this fight...

@Kuro_San said:

If Reed's pull out the UN, Negi can blitz him, damn, Negi can blitz every science character, and smoke a cigarrete in between each of them. Majin Schneider is grossly overpowered, Classic Strange is a monster, Doc Fate is also a juggernatu, nobody in the science team can beat them. Cyborg is going to die first, and OMG I would pay to watch this fight...

Not with space gem on their side

Strange still got human body meaning they can fuck him up

The only one i am afraid of is Constantine

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@BattleHeiz:

Even so, I still think that the Magical team haves superior speed and firepower, not mentioning variants. And even with the space gem he haves to activate it before Negi can beat the everlasting crap out of him in less than a blink of an eye. And even so, in theory the Gems are under extreme security measures, and I dont know if they would use them in this battle. We should ask the thread maker about it.

Strange beated the crap out of the In-betweener, and was called by Eternity, the most powerful of the humanoids, meaning that he could beat the ever living crap of Doc Doom, and if Classic Doc used the Soul Gem. He could soulf%$& everybody of team 2 while dancing freaking Riverdance!

Classic Doc can make the impossible possible without using a Infinity Gem. He managed to absorb energy that could destroy galaxies, he can seal black holes, and once he channeled the entire mass of the Marvel Universe. Top that! Classic Doctor Strange is Magic Chuck Norris on Steroids...

And having the support that he haves, with D.S, Negi and Alu-Freaking Inmortal-card, Doc Fate and Constantine this is a win or win scenario for team 1

@Kuro_San: He has no soulgem

Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Conceivably team "science" can make a haxxor magic absorbing machine or a null magic array. I wouldn't quite put it past them (remember, there is prep). Add in Dr. Gero making a biological conglomerate of all the "magic people" (cell except with magic users above) and Doom and Reeds speeding up the process and Team Science can win this. In a random encounter? Magic stomps with spite. 7 week prep? I think Doom team wins (if even a small victory as whatever the science team creates will turn on them and stomp them)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel