Supernatural verse: how powerful is it?

Topic started by peruano99A on June 5, 2012. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You have Lucifer and Michael who were going to roast the Planet as a side effect of their battle.

You have many angels and archangels who are City busters.

Castiel searched a city in seconds.

THen you have Death and God.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This belongs in Off-Topic. As for the Supernatural verse, I'd say the highest level character, death, is Skyfather level, as well as "god." Everyone else is below skyfather though IMO. Castiel might be something like low Galactus herald level.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What does IMO mean?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DJSNuva1 said:

This belongs in Off-Topic. As for the Supernatural verse, I'd say the highest level character, death, is Skyfather level, as well as "god." Everyone else is below skyfather though IMO. Castiel might be something like low Galactus herald level.

I definitely wouldnt put anyone in the verse at skyfather level. Sure, they're hax but they arent even close to that level of power

@eddz99 said:

What does IMO mean?

In My Opinion

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,436 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Strongest characters are universe destroyers which i think they should be ranked clearly mutability verse.

As in the fact they can nearly mess up the planet just by fighting i wounder what they can do if they tried to destroy it.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: Such as? I have never heard of universe busting in Supernatural. The only one I would even consider for that is God.

Messing a planet up as a side effect of fighting isn't that big a deal. Until somebody can provide superior feats I wouldn't consider them that high up (no way skyfather level).

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

in hax abilities they are good

but in durability, speed, and destructive they lack...

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Such as? I have never heard of universe busting in Supernatural. The only one I would even consider for that is God.

Messing a planet up as a side effect of fighting isn't that big a deal. Until somebody can provide superior feats I wouldn't consider them that high up (no way skyfather level).

agreed. While there are several powerful characters in the verse and they have some crazy hax, I think that supernatural is massively overhyped for the most part

Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH: LOL YEA i was refering to God lol but messing up a planet is a big deal. Theres like a few anime that do that and anime like dbz can't even just mess up a planet by just standing on the ground and not doing anything.Nor can they do that by fighting in one place

Online Now

I agree with you Death and God are Sky father level with easy.

The archangels aren't sky father level but some very close all they really need is to let us know that they can blow up a galaxy.

The term can also be applied to other fictions for beings in a similar class of power. Typical skyfather - level abilities include:

- Galaxy busting power

- Limited reality warping (from planetary through multi - galactic, less than universal)

- Often some type of time manipulation (timestop, time travel, etc.)

- Usually a good degree of matter/energy manipulation (Odin with Odinforce creating planets out of nothing)

- Often a high degree of psychic powers, often capable of affecting at least entire planets

- Sometimes have the ability to imbue other beings with a portion of their power

- Breaking the Law of Causality

@Haofan123:

How is it over hyped i for the most part think some things on OBD is not right but should be left like it is like there heres an example of this.

This is the stat for Lucy

Destructive Capacity: At least planetary level+, his release caused disasters all over Earth and his fight with Michael was going to roast the planet as a side effect

So lets investigate i like to compare things to other strong characters and Goku is someone thats in my mind when it comes to being planet buster. Like Goku we can say they can be planet busters but we don't know nor have we've seen it. We may never know only cause we don't want the show to end.

So if Lucifer was able to cause disasters all over earth when he came in. The fight between him and Michael can kill everyone on earth.

Goku vs frezza was only in an area about the size of a city or smaller and we know that there fight wasn't planetary cause no real bad thing happened to the planet as they fought. I know you guys are going to say it did mess up the planet it cause it to be blown up. Well that wasn't side effect that came from them fighting frezza tryed to blow up the planet on purpose as Lucifer and Michael aren't. Lucifer wants earth to him self why would he try to blow it up.

So compare the planet being blown up cause it was there goal to do that or Planet being nearly destroyed cause someone was just fighting.

Thus why they have planetary level + cause we don't know what other level of power he can do.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: Well fair enough if you're talking about God.

And no, it still isn't that big a deal. There are multiple cases of DBZ fighters causing major effects to the planet they're on. Here are a few examples:

1. When Goku was fighting Freiza on Namek, they were tearing the planet apart as a result of their battle.

2. Just by powering up, Cell caused the whole earth to tremble.

3. Just by powering up, SSJ3 Goku caused the earth to shake and could be felt in another dimension (I believe it was also stated somewhere that the planet would be destroyed if he continued).

And besides, we still haven't heard of any planet-busting feats in Supernatural; the whole "scorch the earth" thing is a little vague.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:

How is it over hyped i for the most part think some things on OBD is not right but should be left like it is like there heres an example of this.

This is the stat for Lucy

Destructive Capacity: At least planetary level+, his release caused disasters all over Earth and his fight with Michael was going to roast the planet as a side effect

So lets investigate i like to compare things to other strong characters and Goku is someone thats in my mind when it comes to being planet buster. Like Goku we can say they can be planet busters but we don't know nor have we've seen it. We may never know only cause we don't want the show to end.

So if Lucifer was able to cause disasters all over earth when he came in. The fight between him and Michael can kill everyone on earth.

Goku vs frezza was only in an area about the size of a city or smaller and we know that there fight wasn't planetary cause no real bad thing happened to the planet as they fought. I know you guys are going to say it did mess up the planet it cause it to be blown up. Well that wasn't side effect that came from them fighting frezza tryed to blow up the planet on purpose as Lucifer and Michael aren't. Lucifer wants earth to him self why would he try to blow it up.

So compare the planet being blown up cause it was there goal to do that or Planet being nearly destroyed cause someone was just fighting.

Thus why they have planetary level + cause we don't know what other level of power he can do.

Thats exactly the problem. We dont know what else michael and lucifer can do. Even the whole roasted earth thing is just a statement.Not saying it couldnt happen, but fictional characters have been known to exadurate.While we are comparing supernatural to DBZ, Cell stated that he could destroy the entire solar system but as we all know, that was just a statement and nothing more. hax are the main reasons they have such a high standing in the battle forums since there are countless characters in fiction who are much more powerful, but at the same time, do they ever really even use said hax in combat? They are capable of using them, but it seems like they dont just spam timestop and BFRing people into other dimensions

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Supernatural angel have nigh omnipotience which means they could pretty much do anything to you unless you are a angel archangel death or God

@tronboy: Or a Toon.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

why was this bunped?

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

why was this bunped?

To be honest I have no clue... ask @tronboy:

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

By what the characters say: More powerful than anything.

By what we see: Only kinda spooky.

well as a fan of supernatura who has watched all 8 seasons as well as an unbiased debater on this sight, I have to say that thier feats are massively overhyped. Besides baseless and inconsistant statements, they have no feats to back it up.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,630 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@tronboy: Where is this coming from?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel