Superman Vs Yami Yugi

Topic started by axavierhansz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Rules: Superman is restricted to the speed of sound, and flying 300 meters above ground, and cannot dig underground.

Fight takes place in a cell games arena 10,000 times bigger area. Boundaries of arena extend above the arena (i.e. can't just fly outside). Both combatants start at opposite sides of the arena in plain sight of each other. Yugi has a 0.75 second head start (equal to human reaction time) so that superman can't just use his superhuman reactions to instantly finish Yami Yugi. Yami Yugi has all his powers. Edit: To clarify, this means that Yugi can use any power he has been shown to possess, regardless of their situational requirements.

Both will try their best to incapacitate/kill/banish into shadow realm their opponent

Fight!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz: Superman kills Yugi. Laser eye beams and such.

And I doubt Yugi can even banish Superman unless he is beaten in a duel. So unless Superman is given a deck, this won't be much of a fight.

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

yugi should have at least 10 or 20 seconds or else he gets destroyed, maybe if he can summon the monster he wishes he can go straight for horakthy

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@axavierhansz: Superman kills Yugi. Laser eye beams and such.

And I doubt Yugi can even banish Superman unless he is beaten in a duel. So unless Superman is given a deck, this won't be much of a fight.

I specifically stated that Yugi has all of his powers for use. I'll edit the post to make that clearer.

What's to stop Yugi from creating a portal to the shadow realm to redirect/nullify the laser?

What's to stop Yugi from simultaneously mind crushing Superman at the same time that Superman fires a laser? I could be mistaken but Mind Crush doesn't seem to need aiming. He kind of just banishes in that general direction and his opponent gets mind crushed.

Not saying Yugi wins, not saying Superman wins. You guys debate it. But you're gonna need to do better than that to say Superman stomps.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz: SUPERMAN STOMPS

@othus12 said:

yugi should have at least 10 or 20 seconds or else he gets destroyed, maybe if he can summon the monster he wishes he can go straight for horakthy

Why is that? You forget that Yugi has actual magical abilities that can kill/banish/brainwash. Even without monsters, those things are accessible to him. And unless I'm mistaken, Superman does not have superpowers in the area of magic/anti-magic.

Plus, Yugi can bring Superman into a Shadow Game almost instantly, where Yugi can choose a fair game that must be played. If Superman simply destroys Yugi, and that wasn't part of the shadow game that Yugi arbitrarily decides on, Superman will be inflicted a Penalty Game, which can range from hallucinations to death. What is more, Yugi can change a portion of the arena into Shadow Realm.

All of Yugi's magical powers are depicted as instant-cast. Why does he need 20-30 seconds?

@SMXLR8 said:

@axavierhansz: SUPERMAN STOMPS

Get out of my thread troll.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Superman uses heat vision and this is pretty much over.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz: NO, we need a lock please

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@axavierhansz: Umm, and whats to stop Superman from deep frying Yugi before he even realizes that it happened. You said Yugi has a human reaction head start but that isn't nearly enough to react to a laser. Not to mention those that are hotter than the sun. And not even just that. Superman could freeze Yugi or just blow him away with his breath all before Yugi can use his powers. Superman should win.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  • Superman fries Yugi
  • Or he lobotomizes him
  • Or he blows him away
  • Or he freezes him with cold breath then shatters him to pieces Sub-Zero style
  • Or he just claps and the shockwave breaks every bone in Yugi's body

He can do do ll this before has a chance to really react. Yugi would need super computer like calculating speed to think of a way to give out of those scenarios in time. Which he does not have, and that's all that needs to be said in this thread.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel