Superman Vs The Saiyan saga

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so, your lesbian? "
ur slow XD instead of going to my profile to read "flcl1 is male" u conutined this lol THEN i gave clues that blurts out i im a dude (the reason why i sound like that is because im really sarcastic in real life) LOL "
you could of just said your a guy... "
this is funnyier XD "
hm
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, i got to go find my phone, see ya
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
"well, i got to go find my phone, see ya "

peace
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

LOL everybody's all pissed that I changed Supermans
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
will you just call my cell already
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"will you just call my cell already "

I did, no answer.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"will you just call my cell already "
I did, no answer. "
i wonder where i left it. do u still have your windows IM thing
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"will you just call my cell already "
I did, no answer. "
i wonder where i left it. do u still have your windows IM thing "

I don't really go on it anymore... too tired right now anyway
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Well, this is stupid. Put Superman against the saiyans when they are at they arent at their strongest in the series. Superman stomps anyone in the Saiyan Saga. This is dumb.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"Well, this is stupid. Put Superman against the saiyans when they are at they arent at their strongest in the series. Superman stomps anyone in the Saiyan Saga. This is dumb. "

But this is Superman from the 90's comics, he's not so overpowered.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"Well, this is stupid. Put Superman against the saiyans when they are at they arent at their strongest in the series. Superman stomps anyone in the Saiyan Saga. This is dumb. "
But this is Superman from the 90's comics, he's not so overpowered. "
ya!
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob: 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-the-saiyan-saga/410867/#181     "

i read that whole thread and everyone on it is a retard(i have a feeling racer x is bato) they ignore facts and, name call and rant about meaning less things imma go on there and post so stuff
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and that thread pretty much sums up why i will never go there
Post by Sonata (35,394 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
LOL it turned into another Superman vs Goku thread.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"LOL it turned into another Superman vs Goku thread. "

Any thread at comicvine with both DC and DBZ turns into an epic flame war of 100's of posts. Other than that, ppl are pretty level headed over there.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
really?, considering the only thread i see there is that thread which is probably the worst
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Vegeta had the power to destroy planets, bye bye superman. 
But actually I figure that superman might be able to pull this off, sorry if I am not making any sense, I just need more stats on 90's superman
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

didnt they say animated superman?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"didnt they say animated superman? "

  
  
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel